Venue: Toyota Center

Broadcast: PPV, FOX Sports 1, Facebook

MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)

Cain Velasquez vs. Junior dos Santos - for heavyweight title
Daniel Cormier vs. Roy Nelson
Gilbert Melendez vs. Diego Sanchez
Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Shawn Jordan
John Dodson vs. Darrell Montague

PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)

Tim Boetsch vs. C.B. Dollaway
Hector Lombard vs. Nate Marquardt
Jessica Eye vs. Sarah Kaufman
K.J. Noons vs. George Sotiropoulos

PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 6:15 p.m. ET)

Adlan Amagov vs. T.J. Waldburger
Tony Ferguson vs. Mike Rio
Andre Fili vs. Jeremy Larsen
Kyoji Horiguchi vs. Dustin Pague
|
BUTCH
10/19/2013 4:22pm
Don't much care for either heavy weight.....I do hope Cain gets his ass handed to him ....like the first fight!
Been a huge Diego fan over the yrears...but he's getting old and has been thru to many tough battles over the years...I think Melendez is going give him a beat down.
Hope fat fuck Roy Nelson gets his hotdog eat'n ass handed to him as well!
John Dodson is a tuff little dude...like him alot ...hope he wins!
ocscottie
10/19/2013 5:00pm
Prelims on FS1 start about the time i hit submit on this post...some great match ups tonight! Gonna be tuff w/ UFC on the PC and MEC on the big TV. Blink
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
10/19/2013 5:05pm
ocscottie wrote:
Prelims on FS1 start about the time i hit submit on this post...some great match ups tonight! Gonna be tuff w/ UFC on the PC and...
Prelims on FS1 start about the time i hit submit on this post...some great match ups tonight! Gonna be tuff w/ UFC on the PC and MEC on the big TV. Blink
Laughing Yep! And I'm trying to watch FSU vs Clemson also. Multitasking lol
ocscottie
10/20/2013 8:40am
So Joe Rogan called the Diego vs Melendez the greatest fight in the history of the UFC!! i was paying more attention to the MEC so i have to go back and watch it.

Cain and Jr are straight up warriors! that was so freak gnar! a full on blood bath.

The Shop

MR. X
10/20/2013 12:52pm
ocscottie wrote:
So Joe Rogan called the Diego vs Melendez the greatest fight in the history of the UFC!! i was paying more attention to the MEC so...
So Joe Rogan called the Diego vs Melendez the greatest fight in the history of the UFC!! i was paying more attention to the MEC so i have to go back and watch it.

Cain and Jr are straight up warriors! that was so freak gnar! a full on blood bath.
I was watching the fight and the race also , but i would say the sanchez vs. melendez fight was of the same caliber as Forest Griffin and Stefan Bonner first fight.
Sully
10/20/2013 4:34pm
I was waiting for Sanchez's brain to start leaking out of that cut above his eye. Win or lose, the guy is a beast. And I hate to say it, but I hope the UFC skips Grant and gives Melendez the winner of Pettis/Thomson. I think he's the only guy in the division with a chance to take Pettis out.
motosmith
10/21/2013 10:15am
ocscottie wrote:
So Joe Rogan called the Diego vs Melendez the greatest fight in the history of the UFC!! i was paying more attention to the MEC so...

I know I've asked you a million times but i always forget. Where can I find the archive?
Jakes Dad
10/21/2013 1:45pm
Used to be pancrase.org but haven't seen much from ufc on there lately.

Post a reply to: UFC 166 tonight

The Latest