ToolMaker: So I don't hijack the other thread

scooter5002
I'm also a little suspicious about that Chinese rocket theory. Especially when you consider, yesterday morning, I had this encounter, in Carlin Nv. I'm not usually a tinfoil hat guy, but this is WAY too coincidental. My theory is that was a Mother Ship, burning up when it hit our atmosphere, and Alpha agencies know the real story. You can be sure, we won't get the truth, but as Mulder and Scully said, "The truth is out there". Actually, I think it was Cheech and Chong who said, "Don't do the Purple Mic, man!", but, I digress.

Standing beside my truck, just finished greasing it. Saw him walk by the first time, but I was so stunned, I couldn't grasp it. Fortunately, fate was on my side, and we would meet again. He had less than 10 hours, but seemed to be assimilating well. Friendly enough, spoke English well, had what APPEARED to be a cel phone, but it probably had a Death Ray capability, as well. Must have had some kind of mapping device in it, because he just kept walking, staring at it, after our encounter. Must have been studying us for a while, I assume at least since the 60's, for he appears to also know some sign language. Or, being black, he thought I might be a cop, and didn't want to get shot for no reason.

I guess, if you want to just show up, and go unnoticed, Carlin Nv is a pretty good place. Population 61, a redneck trailer park town, with a truckstop, in the middle of fuckingnowhere. Didn't have the heart to tell him, if you want to go low profile, maybe change out the costume. If you have to keep it, maybe head to L.A. or NYC. Nobody will even notice him there. Perhaps the helmet is some type of breathing apparatus, so he can survive in our atmosphere. Who knows? Certainly was an interesting day for ol' scooter.

|
ToolMaker
Fantasy
726th
7/29/2016 10:41am
Well I do have to say that it just makes no sense that we are the only intelligent life in the near universe.
While I'm not a conspiracy nut I do leave the door open to the possibility we have visitors.
Having said that, I find it pretty coincidental that when the ISS just happens to film something questionable
the feed all of a sudden shuts down due to a technical glitch.
Regardless, I do have a healthy skepticism for anything our government tries to explain.
TM
Old-Man
7/29/2016 1:43pm Edited Date/Time 7/29/2016 1:46pm
You have to be naive to think we're alone, not just that but in the vid you can see how minute (Small) we are and to think there isn't intelligent life somewhere beyond is just plain nuts.

Here something to ponder, if the earth is so small compared to other planets wouldn't that mean that life sustaining planets that are much bigger have larger bodies of life...Much larger?

That means bigger rockets which means faster speeds which means covering space million times faster than we ever could...which means...Aww shit nevermind pass the erb

Post a reply to: ToolMaker: So I don't hijack the other thread

The Latest