Tom Brady suspension dismissed

mxrose3
Fantasy
853rd
9/3/2015 8:27am Edited Date/Time 5/25/2016 5:54pm
What a joke.
I wonder what James Stewarts opinion of this is.
|
P
9/3/2015 8:28am Edited Date/Time 9/3/2015 8:39am
Brady has been getting gifts all year.............

Teflon Tom..............

P
huck
9/3/2015 8:42am Edited Date/Time 9/3/2015 9:24am
never mind...
IWreckALot
9/3/2015 8:42am
P wrote:

Teflon Tom..............

P
Lol. That is true.

He KNEW the balls were being intentionally deflated. He made too many moves after the incident to try to cover something up to not know anything about it. I don't care what evidence is brought out, he knew.

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove though. That's why he won this one. Gooddell has 3 years to change how his legacy is turning out. I personally think he's done a lot of good things for the sport's finances, but not so much on the PR side of things.

The Shop

hvaughn88
9/3/2015 8:45am
Good, he's on my fantasy teamTongue
P
9/3/2015 8:52am
P wrote:

Teflon Tom..............

P
IWreckALot wrote:
Lol. That is true. He KNEW the balls were being intentionally deflated. He made too many moves after the incident to try to cover something up...
Lol. That is true.

He KNEW the balls were being intentionally deflated. He made too many moves after the incident to try to cover something up to not know anything about it. I don't care what evidence is brought out, he knew.

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove though. That's why he won this one. Gooddell has 3 years to change how his legacy is turning out. I personally think he's done a lot of good things for the sport's finances, but not so much on the PR side of things.
There ya go!!

P
mxrose3
Fantasy
853rd
9/3/2015 8:54am
huck wrote:
never mind...
I'm whiter than a saltine cracker buddy.

Brady deserves some kind of punishment.... I don't care if its 1 game.
9/3/2015 9:04am
huck wrote:
never mind...
And some people love to ignore all the facts in every case so they can play the "white people are being victimized" card. It's as obnoxious and just as dumb as this whole, "everyone's out to get the black man" mentality.
huck
9/3/2015 9:08am
huck wrote:
never mind...
And some people love to ignore all the facts in every case so they can play the "white people are being victimized" card. It's as obnoxious...
And some people love to ignore all the facts in every case so they can play the "white people are being victimized" card. It's as obnoxious and just as dumb as this whole, "everyone's out to get the black man" mentality.
I personally think football is ignorant and a waste of time...so it really has no baring on my life.. I think it's funny when people get all worked up when an 'athlete' gets suspended, and act like it will effect their own personal life. Pathetic.
P
9/3/2015 9:09am
Damn, it's funny how Huck smooth that out.............LOL!!!

P
9/3/2015 9:14am
huck wrote:
never mind...
And some people love to ignore all the facts in every case so they can play the "white people are being victimized" card. It's as obnoxious...
huck wrote:
I personally think football is ignorant and a waste of time...so it really has no baring on my life.. I think it's funny when people get...
I personally think football is ignorant and a waste of time...so it really has no baring on my life.. I think it's funny when people get all worked up when an 'athlete' gets suspended, and act like it will effect their own personal life. Pathetic.
And yet here you are....
Can't waste the opportunity to make something race related, can you?
huck
9/3/2015 9:20am
huck wrote:
I personally think football is ignorant and a waste of time...so it really has no baring on my life.. I think it's funny when people get...
And yet here you are....
Can't waste the opportunity to make something race related, can you?
Not my fault I speak the truth!!
huck
9/3/2015 9:36am
huck wrote:
Your "truth" seems to be seen through white tinted lenses.
You're entitled to your opinion.
9/3/2015 9:41am Edited Date/Time 9/3/2015 9:42am
huck wrote:
huck wrote:
And your entitled to yours.
Just stop confusing opinion with fact/truth.
huck
9/3/2015 9:43am
huck wrote:
I wouldn't dream of it.
9/3/2015 9:47am
huck wrote:
huck wrote:
I wouldn't dream of it.
I doubt you'd dream anything. You think the last man to have a dream got shot.
huck
9/3/2015 9:49am
huck wrote:
I wouldn't dream of it.
I doubt you'd dream anything. You think the last man to have a dream got shot.
Yes, Jesse Jackson shot and killed that man
borg
9/3/2015 10:11am
I don't get the whole game suspension thing. Were the fans and the rest of the team at fault? Why fuck them over? Just hit him in the bank account and get on with football.
Shiftfaced
9/3/2015 10:13am
He has so much money, a fine would have to be ASTRONOMICAL to mean anything to him.

But missing a game?

That means something.

He cheated. He lied. He obstructed.

He got away with it.
Spartacus
9/3/2015 10:24am
The ruling had noting to do with TB guilt or innocence, I was based on whether the NFL had the grounds to ban him based on their legal relationship with the players union.
borg
9/3/2015 10:27am
Shiftfaced wrote:
He has so much money, a fine would have to be ASTRONOMICAL to mean anything to him. But missing a game? That means something. He cheated...
He has so much money, a fine would have to be ASTRONOMICAL to mean anything to him.

But missing a game?

That means something.

He cheated. He lied. He obstructed.

He got away with it.
So when your brother robs a store, the whole family should be punished?

How does it hurt him to miss a game?
Shiftfaced
9/3/2015 10:32am
I don't really know what you are angling for, Borg.

It is a team game, so they all have a responsibility to each other.

Get caught using a performance enhancing drug, you sit. Your teammates are also penalized by your absence.

Get caught abusing substances, you sit. Your teammates are also penalized by your absence.

As a team, they have an obligation to each other.

How does it hurt him to miss a game? He is their QB, arguably the most important position on the field. If he sits, his team has a greater chance of losing a game. Does that loss keep them out of the playoffs?

Also, he is full of pride, and is concerned about his legacy. If he is forced to sit out a game, that will tarnish both.

borg
9/3/2015 11:22am
Shiftfaced wrote:
I don't really know what you are angling for, Borg. It is a team game, so they all have a responsibility to each other. Get caught...
I don't really know what you are angling for, Borg.

It is a team game, so they all have a responsibility to each other.

Get caught using a performance enhancing drug, you sit. Your teammates are also penalized by your absence.

Get caught abusing substances, you sit. Your teammates are also penalized by your absence.

As a team, they have an obligation to each other.

How does it hurt him to miss a game? He is their QB, arguably the most important position on the field. If he sits, his team has a greater chance of losing a game. Does that loss keep them out of the playoffs?

Also, he is full of pride, and is concerned about his legacy. If he is forced to sit out a game, that will tarnish both.

OK, I wont argue your theory that the whole team needs to be punished but what about the fans? The people that pay Goodell's salary.

Not angling for anything. I just don't really get the suspension thing. Especially since it could affect the season outcomes of his team as well as others. The win loss column can affect every team in the AFC at the end of the season. We're not talking about 1 game here. It's 4. Is all of that worth it for something that made no difference in the end? Fuck the fans over too? He swatted the Colts away anyway after they fixed the footballs.

The only dog I have in this fight is that I want to see the two best teams in the SB. I don't want a second rate team there because of something as silly as this.
Maybe it's your proximity to Seattle. I don't know. Just a thought.
MXD
9/3/2015 11:52am
The judge didn't say he was innocent. People's opinion of his innocence hasn't changed. The fact that he likely knew and directed them to deflate the balls hasn't change. All the judge did was say that the NFL mishandled and withheld evidence, circumvented the correct process and acted unfairly in their punishment. My opinion is that they court was right even though I think Brady is guilty. This case was about due process and NOT about guilt or innocence.
Shiftfaced
9/3/2015 11:52am
Seattle is in the NFC.

New England is in the AFC.

Whether or not New England represents the AFC does not diminish the chances of Seattle representing the NFC.

The guy obstructed, and threw away his phone when the other text messages were found. He is guilty as shit.

The ban was steep because Tom Brady was undermining the sportsmanship of the game.

Oh well. Cheat if you can, I guess.
P
9/3/2015 11:56am
At some point, but did you see the Carolina/Patriots pre-season game? I only saw a little bit of him, but he almost threw two picks. The only reason that they weren't picked is because the defender couldn't catch! He looks sharp when it comes to technique, but reads.............I think that he would have gotten eaten alive during the regular season.

P
hvaughn88
9/3/2015 11:57am
Shiftfaced wrote:
Seattle is in the NFC. New England is in the AFC. Whether or not New England represents the AFC does not diminish the chances of Seattle...
Seattle is in the NFC.

Whether or not New England represents the AFC does not diminish the chances of Seattle representing the NFC.

The guy obstructed, and threw away his phone when the other text messages were found. He is guilty as shit.

The ban was steep because Tom Brady was undermining the sportsmanship of the game.

I think he had them deflated on purpose. But if the league told me to turn over my personal cell phone I would tell them where to shove it.
hvaughn88
9/3/2015 11:58am
I do too. Once he gets a chance to be a starter, I think he's going to have a solid career.
P
9/3/2015 12:16pm
Shiftfaced wrote:
Seattle is in the NFC. New England is in the AFC. Whether or not New England represents the AFC does not diminish the chances of Seattle...
Seattle is in the NFC.

hvaughn88 wrote:
I think he had them deflated on purpose. But if the league told me to turn over my personal cell phone I would tell them where...
I think he had them deflated on purpose. But if the league told me to turn over my personal cell phone I would tell them where to shove it.
They offered to let his lawyer be present when they looked at the text messages and he said no. That is fair I would say.

Either way, he had something more on his phone than "deflate the balls". My bet is that there was some info about a chick, or chicks, that might have gotten exposed.

P

Post a reply to: Tom Brady suspension dismissed

The Latest