Those Gun statistics

yzvet426
Edited Date/Time 5/11/2013 12:44am
I found a fairly non political survey on gun ownership. It's done by Gallup. It doesn't show 2012 but it shows it's down slightly.

http://statisticbrain.com/gun-ownership-statistics-demographics/
|
Mr. G
5/8/2013 11:46am
Walk into ANY gun shop and look at the shelves. There is your answer.
J.F.S
5/8/2013 1:41pm Edited Date/Time 5/8/2013 1:41pm
So if you are an uneducated, conservative, republican, living in the south, you are most likely to own a gun.

And if you are a post college graduate, liberal, Independant/democrat living in the east, you are the least likely to won a gun.

It is funny how level of education correlates with political views and gun nuttyness Smile
jtomasik
5/8/2013 1:53pm Edited Date/Time 5/8/2013 1:54pm
J.F.S wrote:
So if you are an uneducated, conservative, republican, living in the south, you are most likely to own a gun. And if you are a post...
So if you are an uneducated, conservative, republican, living in the south, you are most likely to own a gun.

And if you are a post college graduate, liberal, Independant/democrat living in the east, you are the least likely to won a gun.

It is funny how level of education correlates with political views and gun nuttyness Smile
But somehow the murder rates in those 'educated' states are about the same as those in the 'uneducated' states. So, I guess the gun ownership numbers have little to do with murder.

Thanks for pointing that out!

One day you anti-gun morons will realize that the problem isn't gun ownership but the type of person willing to commit a crime/murder. Actually, I retract that comment. Only some liberal stupid enough to believe laws can control such a radical decision will never understand reality. Fucking dumbass 'educated' liberals....

The Shop

Titan1
5/8/2013 3:23pm
What those stats are saying is that "laws" don't keep criminals from killing people? You'd think all those "educated" liberal democrats would be able to use common sense and figure that out.
MR. X
5/8/2013 3:46pm
But our governor and the president said restrictions on guns would actually save people . Im starting to think i was mislead.
J.F.S
5/9/2013 1:58am
NP301 wrote:
[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/940810_543625649021803_1856310883_n.jpg[/img]
Cool, you managed to find three guys that killed people with guns who you claim to be liberals, this after a hard search on the internet. So the rest of the gun murders are then committed by the statistically most likely gun murderers-uneducated, conservative, republicans, I guess?
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
5/9/2013 5:31am
Statistics show that most gun haters like their fudge packed.............all the college degrees in the world can't make a person smart. Ya the folks with degrees can usually form a better sentence than me, but that's about it. I constantly train and assist plenty of folks with Doctors degrees, some are so helpless you wonder how they find their way home at night....
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
5/9/2013 8:04am Edited Date/Time 5/9/2013 8:10am
Crash82 wrote:
Statistics show that most gun haters like their fudge packed.............all the college degrees in the world can't make a person smart. Ya the folks with degrees...
Statistics show that most gun haters like their fudge packed.............all the college degrees in the world can't make a person smart. Ya the folks with degrees can usually form a better sentence than me, but that's about it. I constantly train and assist plenty of folks with Doctors degrees, some are so helpless you wonder how they find their way home at night....
Very true.

When I was doing security consulting I would get paid to own so-called geniuses.
Social engineered them & also owned them with tech hacks,bypassed their shit security.
Guys that had Doctoral Degrees in Comp Science from MIT fell for all sorts of shit I would cook up.
I even once in my spare time social engineered the VP of the largest ISP (AOL) in the world at the time.
I phished his password and then called him and social engineered his RSA secure ID from him,
jumped on his account.Collected a bunch of names off his buddy list and sent out an email
to many top level executives telling them their services were no longer needed and I even put
at the end of the email OBTW McDonalds is hiring - you would fit in well there.
They mailed him back cursing him lol.
Finally OPSEC got wise & bumped me. Got a talking to for that one from a federal agency - but the charges were dropped.

You have to be a lot more then degree / book smart in this world. Wink

Oh yeah and I'm a crazy fucker that owns guns and launchers.... hehehe Smile

Racer92
5/9/2013 9:39am Edited Date/Time 5/9/2013 9:39am
If we divided the Nation down the middle, and one side was Conservatives and the other LIberals, the Liberal side would have the highest taxes, the highest crime, the most corruption in no time. Just look at areas of the Nation now that have the highest crime, the highest taxation, the biggest money problems, the highest school drop out rates, the highest children born to broken homes and unwed mothers , the highest welfare roles, most ALL of these areas have Democrat leaders/representatives running them.

Lets split the pie and watch them implode under their own lunacy !
huck
5/9/2013 9:55am
Racer92 wrote:
If we divided the Nation down the middle, and one side was Conservatives and the other LIberals, the Liberal side would have the highest taxes, the...
If we divided the Nation down the middle, and one side was Conservatives and the other LIberals, the Liberal side would have the highest taxes, the highest crime, the most corruption in no time. Just look at areas of the Nation now that have the highest crime, the highest taxation, the biggest money problems, the highest school drop out rates, the highest children born to broken homes and unwed mothers , the highest welfare roles, most ALL of these areas have Democrat leaders/representatives running them.

But who would pay the money on the democrat side?
Titan1
5/9/2013 10:11am
Racer92 wrote:
If we divided the Nation down the middle, and one side was Conservatives and the other LIberals, the Liberal side would have the highest taxes, the...

I've been saying that for a LONG time.

And that is part of the reason I'm such a strong advocate for states rights...let the blue states imploed without dragging down the red states. This big (and growing) federal government we have is forcing us all to suffer.

Let all the libs make their bed and then sleep in it...Soon they'll see the light. Big government doesn't solve problems, it creates problems.

California is a big government state...and they are a disaster! America is following their path and its unfortunate. Nobody thinks California is an example of economics, monetary policy, and social perfection...but the feds sure do like implementing their policies on the rest of the country.
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
5/9/2013 11:08am
Crash82 wrote:
Statistics show that most gun haters like their fudge packed.............all the college degrees in the world can't make a person smart. Ya the folks with degrees...
FastEddy wrote:
Very true. When I was doing security consulting I would get paid to own so-called geniuses. Social engineered them & also owned them with tech hacks,bypassed...
Very true.

When I was doing security consulting I would get paid to own so-called geniuses.
Social engineered them & also owned them with tech hacks,bypassed their shit security.
Guys that had Doctoral Degrees in Comp Science from MIT fell for all sorts of shit I would cook up.
I even once in my spare time social engineered the VP of the largest ISP (AOL) in the world at the time.
I phished his password and then called him and social engineered his RSA secure ID from him,
jumped on his account.Collected a bunch of names off his buddy list and sent out an email
to many top level executives telling them their services were no longer needed and I even put
at the end of the email OBTW McDonalds is hiring - you would fit in well there.
They mailed him back cursing him lol.
Finally OPSEC got wise & bumped me. Got a talking to for that one from a federal agency - but the charges were dropped.

You have to be a lot more then degree / book smart in this world. Wink

Oh yeah and I'm a crazy fucker that owns guns and launchers.... hehehe Smile

That's funny man, Right on Brah!
motosmith
5/9/2013 11:12am
This line made me laugh out loud:

"it’s even gotten so bad that a little kid was expelled from school recently for biting a Pop Tart into the vague shape of a handgun during lunch break (it looked more like Idaho to me)."
maicoman
5/9/2013 11:55am
Racer92 wrote:

like this Race ? I always thought it was the weather that cause it...

newmann
5/9/2013 12:49pm
maicoman wrote:
like this Race ? I always thought it was the weather that cause it... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/05/09/22432/s1200_542368227.jpg[/img]
like this Race ? I always thought it was the weather that cause it...

Conclusion; cold weather causes murder.

Now that is some funny shit. And here JFS had me believing it was Republicans causing all of this.
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
5/9/2013 1:41pm
It was me the poor uneducated Southern boy, I caused gun violence. Shit I catch hell from my redneck buddies because I don't hunt, hell i'll catch a damn roach or lizard and release it outside. i will stomp a spider so i guess JFS knows his stuff, wait i never shot a spider, never mind.
NP301
5/9/2013 1:42pm
I uploaded this just for this thread!

FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
5/9/2013 2:03pm Edited Date/Time 5/9/2013 2:06pm
motosmith wrote:
This line made me laugh out loud: "it’s even gotten so bad that a little kid was expelled from school recently for biting a Pop Tart...

"it’s even gotten so bad that a little kid was expelled from school recently for biting a Pop Tart into the vague shape of a handgun during lunch break (it looked more like Idaho to me)."
It's frigging insane these days.
Remember when we were in high school?
Dudes would roll up in Rivers parking lot with a Mini14 or shotgun on their gun racks,back of the truck filled with beer cans from partying all weekend and nobody said shit.I also remember kids in jr high bringing gun stocks to school to refinish them in wood shop.
It was never a big deal.... People minded their own business back in those days.
If a kid did anything like that these days he ends up on the news looking like a terrorist. Smile
NP301
5/9/2013 2:08pm
motosmith wrote:
This line made me laugh out loud: "it’s even gotten so bad that a little kid was expelled from school recently for biting a Pop Tart...

FastEddy wrote:
It's frigging insane these days. Remember when we were in high school? Dudes would roll up in Rivers parking lot with a Mini14 or shotgun on...
It's frigging insane these days.
Remember when we were in high school?
Dudes would roll up in Rivers parking lot with a Mini14 or shotgun on their gun racks,back of the truck filled with beer cans from partying all weekend and nobody said shit.I also remember kids in jr high bringing gun stocks to school to refinish them in wood shop.
It was never a big deal.... People minded their own business back in those days.
If a kid did anything like that these days he ends up on the news looking like a terrorist. Smile
Yeah a kid almost got expelled for bringing a hunting rifle to school, it never left his vehicle. Long story short, a kid reported him (really?) and he had to right an essay about how guns are bad.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Choppy
5/9/2013 2:09pm Edited Date/Time 5/9/2013 2:10pm
J.F.S wrote:
So if you are an uneducated, conservative, republican, living in the south, you are most likely to own a gun. And if you are a post...

with the plus minus error on most polls being 5% or more, it's almost even across the board as far as education goes buddy.
NP301
5/9/2013 2:35pm
J.F.S wrote:

This comment is so..snobby and arrogant. It's sickening, grow up and don't be an ass hole. It's funny how you "educated" liberals, cry like babies whenever say something bad about your beloved president. When, we don't cry about it when you attack us. But, I mean because we are just unejumucated white conservatives we must hate the president, because he's black? I mean? That's the only logical answer to it, I mean... who couldn't love our beloved Dictator?? If they don't agree with him.. they must be racists!

(Uneducated)

Post a reply to: Those Gun statistics

The Latest