The good old NRA

Madmax31
Fantasy
83rd
Edited Date/Time 11/25/2014 3:34pm
http://youtu.be/MMxaWQ3gqTs?t=1m30s

A few old guns would be illegal, but that is not worth funding terrorists and killing off a species.
|
J.F.S
11/20/2014 2:35pm
NRA, National Retard Association
purpleNurple
11/20/2014 4:41pm Edited Date/Time 11/20/2014 4:42pm
Bet you wouldnt call me a retard to my face. Unless you enjoy swallowing your chiclets.
hillbilly
11/20/2014 4:45pm
I carry a gun because I've been shot at and had a kid that robbed a store stick a pistol in my face with shaking hands.

The anti gun nuts will see how wrong they are on the day they need a gun.

And dont post how you could defuse the situation or beg your life,it aint like that,I can tell ya.
Old-Man
11/20/2014 5:29pm
J.F.S wrote:
J.F.S
Jack Fuckin Shit
Joinin Fuckin Sister
Jolly Fuckin Salley
John Fundamentally Slow
ect.........

The Shop

bsm121
11/20/2014 9:04pm
Just Fuckin Stupid
Madmax31
Fantasy
83rd
11/21/2014 5:50am
hillbilly wrote:
I carry a gun because I've been shot at and had a kid that robbed a store stick a pistol in my face with shaking hands...
I carry a gun because I've been shot at and had a kid that robbed a store stick a pistol in my face with shaking hands.

The anti gun nuts will see how wrong they are on the day they need a gun.

And dont post how you could defuse the situation or beg your life,it aint like that,I can tell ya.
I didn't say anything about owning a gun. However, the NRA is a flaming pc of shit.
Madmax31
Fantasy
83rd
11/21/2014 5:51am
Bet you wouldnt call me a retard to my face. Unless you enjoy swallowing your chiclets.
We have ourselves a badass here.
IWreckALot
11/21/2014 7:55am
Come on man, don't feed the troll.
TailSoHard
11/21/2014 9:04am
J.F.S wrote:
Did you come up with that all by yourself?! that's so hilarious, I can't even contain myself Huh
71Fish
11/21/2014 9:16am
J.F.S wrote:
You ain't from around here, are ya boy?
J.F.S
11/21/2014 10:32am
J.F.S wrote:
71Fish wrote:
No, it is a good thing too, I would hate to be a mormon and a moron.
J.F.S
11/21/2014 10:33am
J.F.S wrote:
Old-Man wrote:
J.F.S
Jack Fuckin Shit
Joinin Fuckin Sister
Jolly Fuckin Salley
John Fundamentally Slow
ect.........
Dude, you forgot Just Fuckin´Smart
J.F.S
11/21/2014 10:36am
You? Are you the NRA, did you even watch the video? But yes, if you like the NRA want to fund terrorism, I would call you a retard, so would most sensible americans and sane people around the world. Who wants terrorists? Your country men have died trying to protect you from terrorists and you want to fund them?? If that is what you are saying, I would call you a retard to your face.
hillbilly
11/21/2014 10:40am
I dont belong to the NRA nor do i own any registered guns, i fear my government at this time and dont need them knowing i have weapons of dumasses distruction
71Fish
11/21/2014 11:03am
J.F.S wrote:
71Fish wrote:
J.F.S wrote:
No, it is a good thing too, I would hate to be a mormon and a moron.
I may be a moron but I ain't a mormon. Shows how much you know.
racin mason
11/21/2014 11:25am
J.F.S wrote:
You? Are you the NRA, did you even watch the video? But yes, if you like the NRA want to fund terrorism, I would call you...
You? Are you the NRA, did you even watch the video? But yes, if you like the NRA want to fund terrorism, I would call you a retard, so would most sensible americans and sane people around the world. Who wants terrorists? Your country men have died trying to protect you from terrorists and you want to fund them?? If that is what you are saying, I would call you a retard to your face.
Did you research why the NRA is against the ban , or are you just letting John Stewart think for you?The NRA takes a very strong stance against poaching,and terrorism, but the video leaves that out,just to suit their anti gun agenda. A bit of topic but i think we should ban 14 to 34 year old males , after all they are responsible for a majority of the gun violence in america......
J.F.S
11/21/2014 12:05pm Edited Date/Time 11/21/2014 1:03pm
J.F.S wrote:
You? Are you the NRA, did you even watch the video? But yes, if you like the NRA want to fund terrorism, I would call you...
Did you research why the NRA is against the ban , or are you just letting John Stewart think for you?The NRA takes a very strong...
Did you research why the NRA is against the ban , or are you just letting John Stewart think for you?The NRA takes a very strong stance against poaching,and terrorism, but the video leaves that out,just to suit their anti gun agenda. A bit of topic but i think we should ban 14 to 34 year old males , after all they are responsible for a majority of the gun violence in america......
Of course I did, but the reason is extremely childish, dumb and unintelligent. It is fucking retarded, I think their reasoning even will make NRA members leave NRA. Protecting elephants and not supporting terrorists and not supporting child sex slave organizations are far more important things than anything NRA has come up with.
MR. X
11/21/2014 2:50pm
h&m_cycle wrote:
what[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/11/21/71182/s1200_nra_moment.jpg[/img]
what

What does that have to do with this topic?
purpleNurple
11/21/2014 4:53pm
Madmax31 wrote:
We have ourselves a badass here.
Nope just a veteran that values their rights and the rights of others.
mxb2
11/21/2014 6:24pm
Jfs, serious question, why do you come on this board if you dislike everything about the usa? Pretty sure there are other boards, or maybe get a hobby?
J.F.S
11/22/2014 12:03am Edited Date/Time 11/22/2014 12:08am
mxb2 wrote:
Jfs, serious question, why do you come on this board if you dislike everything about the usa? Pretty sure there are other boards, or maybe get...
Jfs, serious question, why do you come on this board if you dislike everything about the usa? Pretty sure there are other boards, or maybe get a hobby?
Many on here are gun tooting, religious, extreme righties, I disagree with these people sometimes, but that does not mean i hate USA, quite the contrary, actually. After all, most people I know in USA, both friends and family are not gun tooting, religious, extreme righties. After all, the majority of Americans are not members of NRA, they voted for the democrats and are not religious extremists. So my stand on things are usually more pro America than most people on here, they just do not realize.
Some of you pick a side or a "team" and then wrongly think that your team is the american way. In this specific thread, I have said that when both republicans and the democrats agree on on the stand on ivory, for obvious reasons, like not supporting terrorists, protecting elephants, not supporting child sex slavery etc, that it is retarded by NRA to go against that. I think you guys who support NRA in this case hate america and go against everything america stands for, just to support a club of crazy old men.

11/22/2014 3:30am
The weed in Swede must be good. Most Americans are tired of the dem-wits , hence the ass kicking in the recent mid terms the wits took.
mxb2
11/22/2014 8:35am
mxb2 wrote:
Jfs, serious question, why do you come on this board if you dislike everything about the usa? Pretty sure there are other boards, or maybe get...
J.F.S wrote:
Many on here are gun tooting, religious, extreme righties, I disagree with these people sometimes, but that does not mean i hate USA, quite the contrary...
Many on here are gun tooting, religious, extreme righties, I disagree with these people sometimes, but that does not mean i hate USA, quite the contrary, actually. After all, most people I know in USA, both friends and family are not gun tooting, religious, extreme righties. After all, the majority of Americans are not members of NRA, they voted for the democrats and are not religious extremists. So my stand on things are usually more pro America than most people on here, they just do not realize.
Some of you pick a side or a "team" and then wrongly think that your team is the american way. In this specific thread, I have said that when both republicans and the democrats agree on on the stand on ivory, for obvious reasons, like not supporting terrorists, protecting elephants, not supporting child sex slavery etc, that it is retarded by NRA to go against that. I think you guys who support NRA in this case hate america and go against everything america stands for, just to support a club of crazy old men.

ok, fair enough, just curious, thanks
borg
11/22/2014 9:20am
I think you are going off half cocked again when it comes to guns. The NRA is solidly against poaching. The problem is that the law now forbids the sale of any antique gun or musical instrument that contains ivory. No matter how old. The use of ivory for that purpose has been banned here for many years. It was just recently that BIG Music got some relief from the stupid law because it banned even the transport of a violin that has any ivory meaning that musicians could not travel out of the country to perform. The sale of antique instruments and guns by anybody for any reason is still banned but has no impact on poaching. More government over reach.
newmann
11/22/2014 10:03am
borg wrote:
I think you are going off half cocked again when it comes to guns. The NRA is solidly against poaching. The problem is that the law...
I think you are going off half cocked again when it comes to guns. The NRA is solidly against poaching. The problem is that the law now forbids the sale of any antique gun or musical instrument that contains ivory. No matter how old. The use of ivory for that purpose has been banned here for many years. It was just recently that BIG Music got some relief from the stupid law because it banned even the transport of a violin that has any ivory meaning that musicians could not travel out of the country to perform. The sale of antique instruments and guns by anybody for any reason is still banned but has no impact on poaching. More government over reach.
Like the wood trade and the guitar industry....
J.F.S
11/22/2014 10:33am Edited Date/Time 11/22/2014 10:42am
borg wrote:
I think you are going off half cocked again when it comes to guns. The NRA is solidly against poaching. The problem is that the law...
But it has an impact on poaching, because there is no way of proving if the ivory is antique or not, so poaching goes on as long as ivory can be sold. Hence you have to be more drastic in your regulations. You can be against poaching in theory, but if you do not want to do what it takes to stop it in reality, then you are practically supporting poaching. If this was not a problem, there would not be such a unanimous stand on the issue (except from the NRA). If you look at the big picture, ivory has basically no function, it is just cosmetics, but the damages these ornaments do are quite drastic. Child sex slavery, terrorist funding, extinction of elephants etc, it is just not worth it. Just change your guitar knobs to plastic or just change your gun handle to some wood or plastic. I mean you have to weigh things against each other, and if you compare the people who are victimized by the selling of ivory and the "victims" if you banned it, it is clearly so that banning it would be the choice. Just look at your self, would you change the grip on your gun to wood instead of ivory, if that would save one child from being traded as a sex slave and as a bonus stop one terrorist attack and save an elephant?
newmann
11/22/2014 12:14pm
How about the death penalty for anyone caught poaching it JFS? Think that would have any effect? I have no problem with that.

Post a reply to: The good old NRA

The Latest