The Control System and How to Change it

wildbill
Edited Date/Time 3/31/2015 11:12pm
I love it when people recognize individual worth and share this inspirational message to nudge change.

https://youtu.be/lh4iInAEYts

Interestingly enough, I know that the best thing I can do is change my own way of thinking to be more inclusive, open-hearted/minded, and then, quit watching the major control system set in place that feeds this MASSIVE programming machine.

|
Homey55
3/30/2015 3:25pm
The propoganda being spewed across my news, TV, Facebook, etc. is out of control. The secrets/lies/disinformation that you get overwhelms the good with the bad and puts a strong division between two people that would generally get along. I wish people could take more time to listen to what is being pushed and why.
Sandberm
3/31/2015 5:07am
Interestingly enough, I know that the best thing I can do is change my own way of thinking to be more inclusive, open-hearted/minded, and then, quit watching the major control system set in place that feeds this MASSIVE programming machine.

Thats exactly what I've been trying to do and have been shifting towards for the past several years. A lot of people seem to think that compromise is compromising your principals when I think that when people sit down and talk things out they find out that the ending goal of both sides is close to the same.

I shake my head at people who get that gleam of excitement in their eye when the hint of conflict is in the air and they can argue "their sides" stance on the subject and demonize the opposite viewpoint.
wildbill
3/31/2015 11:12pm
Sandberm wrote:
[quote]Interestingly enough, I know that the best thing I can do is change my own way of thinking to be more inclusive, open-hearted/minded, and then, quit...

Thats exactly what I've been trying to do and have been shifting towards for the past several years. A lot of people seem to think that compromise is compromising your principals when I think that when people sit down and talk things out they find out that the ending goal of both sides is close to the same.

I shake my head at people who get that gleam of excitement in their eye when the hint of conflict is in the air and they can argue "their sides" stance on the subject and demonize the opposite viewpoint.
Amazing how much ALL people have in common. Yet we are continually told who we should hate and then ultimately bomb. I'm not buying it either.

Post a reply to: The Control System and How to Change it

The Latest