Texas boys.

JAFO92
9/1/2017 3:25pm
rubarb wrote:
I like the attitude.

Bobby on the other hand probably punched his computer when he saw my post lol
Au contraire mon frère, sociopath kooks like you provide much needed comic relief, please keep it up !

Kissing

9/1/2017 9:09pm
es337 wrote:
Says the man from California. Also seems pretty inconsiderate to me to try to shit on people from Texas right now
rubarb wrote:
Do you think they'll want to secede after this?
newmann wrote:
LOL. Hell, we probably have as many teat suckers as you guys do. Pull their lazy asses out of the water after three days because they...
LOL. Hell, we probably have as many teat suckers as you guys do. Pull their lazy asses out of the water after three days because they have to have somebody do everything for them, give them a hot slice of free pizza and they complain they don't like pepperoni.

Don't you have a fire to start at Berkeley?Laughing
WinkSmile

There's just no excuse for some of these dumfuks. Rubarb wins the dumfuk of the day award without a close second in sight.

I used to think that it takes all kinds, anymore there are several who don't deserve the rights and help that others sacrifice so much for.
newmann
9/1/2017 9:44pm
I saved the cats and turtle and this guy got the State Bird of Texas.Wink

9/2/2017 9:57am
newmann wrote:
I saved the cats and turtle and this guy got the State Bird of Texas.;) [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/09/01/212515/s1200_IMG_0459.jpg[/img]

Turtles are cool, cats have a purpose, but you can keep all them ugly ass varmits. Fun to shoot but after that damn they stink in the hot sun. Saw them in the rural areas here and didn't think much of it but then knew we were doomed when I saw them crossing a 4 lane busy street at night in town about 25 plus years ago.

Found this one on the edge of the road about a mile away from my father in laws house, lol.

The Shop

Hut
9/2/2017 10:20am
I think we have a new leader in the dumb fuck award
Sprew
9/2/2017 4:04pm
Hut wrote:
I think we have a new leader in the dumb fuck award
He has probably never been to Texas. One trip and you would realize the states greatest asset are its people. Texas will be just fine.

But, yeah, I agree. We have a new leader.

mxandy963
9/2/2017 5:23pm
rubarb wrote:
I heard Texas wanted to secede from the union so they can be independent...
We don't claim this guy.

Sincerely, California.

Stay strong Texas.
Dale Sr
9/4/2017 9:29am
These photo's are disturbing to say the least! Peoples live under water,.....too bad. I saw on the news where the water had went down in one area and one gentlemen went back to his home, when he opened the door there was a 12 foot gator in his living room!
a22
9/4/2017 10:22am
newmann wrote:
I saved the cats and turtle and this guy got the State Bird of Texas.;) [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/09/01/212515/s1200_IMG_0459.jpg[/img]

Credit to you Mr. Newmann for being such a good person to the animals and saving them also and glad to hear your dear Cats have got through it! My Mother rescues Dogs (for about the last 30 years, hundreds of them) that have had a terrible life and illnesses, so can understand how you show much affection and care for the animals and cats. Superb.

Highly disturbing to see Texas and its residents have to endure this and its consequences, which I'm sure will continue for alongtime after.

Best wishes and thoughts at this very difficult time for all the residents of Texas and victims of Harvey..
AHRMA361
Fantasy
232nd
9/4/2017 10:50am
Damn Joe! I hope you have had a recent tetanus shot! Good luck with the clean up.
newmann
9/4/2017 11:25am
AHRMA361 wrote:
Damn Joe! I hope you have had a recent tetanus shot! Good luck with the clean up.
Fresh tetanus and antis after the cat bite hand started to turn red and swell up!

Saved another! Wouldn't have lasted long with all the chlorine I added.

ledger
9/4/2017 4:17pm
newmann wrote:
Progress! Home sweet home. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/09/04/212851/s1200_IMG950419_2.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/09/04/212852/s1200_IMG_20170904_105307_445.jpg[/img]
Progress!

Home sweet home.

The turtle you saved has really grown....A lot !! I know there's a ton of work to be done but, just wanted to chime in and say....Props to the Newmann's.
reded
9/4/2017 4:42pm
newmann wrote:
Well, I took a boat to my underwater home today. Two plus feet in everything. My wife refused to go into the house and wouldn't let...
Well, I took a boat to my underwater home today. Two plus feet in everything. My wife refused to go into the house and wouldn't let me either. My moms neighbor and fellow motohead took us there in his boat and helped me get some bikes out of the water. Gotta admit I almost couldn't breathe for a moment there while I tried to take it all in. Got the neighbors cat out of a tree and one of mine out of the water. Been feeding her stray ass for over ten years. Lounges by the pool and eats two meals a day yet refuses to let anyone touch her. Tried to shred my hands and arms...lol. Bleeding and rooting around in water with oil and gas floating around. Have to get me a few shots soon I guess. Helped evacuate out a friends daughter in law and two small kids and their two cats from their house with a foot of water in it so all smiles in the end. Good times in the end. Kodak moment.

...and to think that I feel my house looks like shit after gutting the kitchen today. I can't imagine being in your shoes, think I'd rather have a tornado move it a few miles away and rebuild rather than go through the mess that you'll deal with. Best wishes to you, your family and everyone involved in this disaster.

Post a reply to: Texas boys.

The Latest