Teen pours boiling water on cat

Xtreme1
Edited Date/Time 2/11/2016 4:51am
I saw this on Live Leak yesterday. The topic blew up in the comments section with people locating a Facebook page that had posted the video, and the hunt was on! People posting called local police and sheriffs departments,as well as animal protection advocates. The Greenville, North Carolina police department got involved,as well as many others. In less than 24 hours, a teen was charged! They ultimately found the scumbag in Chicago. Great work by all involved! I've never heard a cat make the noises that this one did. In the live leak comments, people were absolutely LIVID, with some volunteering to get rid of the guy if readers would crowd fund their travel!

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Teen-Charged-Facebook-Video-of-Boi…

Information on suspect: He goes by GLOCKBOY MURDOC

http://heavy.com/news/2016/02/leon-teague-chicago-glockboy-murdoc-faceb…
|
Xtreme1
2/5/2016 7:19am
It's good to see that they were able to at least tag him with a felony. Hopefully an aggressive prosecutor AND a decent judge will nick him for the maximum sentence.
indy_maico
2/5/2016 7:24am
My wife belongs to an Afghan Hound rescue group and her facebook page gets inundated with this kind of crap and worse that people do to animals.

It is just unbelievable how much of it goes on. I can't fathom how people can be so cruel to poor defenseless dogs and cats.
motogeezer
2/5/2016 7:36am
Not everyone who does that kind of shit becomes a serial killer, but every serial killer did that shit before they moved on to human victims.

Just sayin'.

The Shop

indy_maico
2/5/2016 7:39am
motogeezer wrote:
Not everyone who does that kind of shit becomes a serial killer, but every serial killer did that shit before they moved on to human victims...
Not everyone who does that kind of shit becomes a serial killer, but every serial killer did that shit before they moved on to human victims.

Just sayin'.

My wife says the same thing!
MR. X
2/5/2016 8:28am
So messed up ,I'll second the boiling water on them punishment as well.
peelout
2/5/2016 10:02am
that is usually where serial killers get their start, as much as i don't care for cats i'm glad they got this little fucker. no excuse for torturing a domesticated animal like that
2/5/2016 3:30pm Edited Date/Time 2/5/2016 3:31pm
Behavior like this is becoming so common these days it seems. Maybe it's just publicised more? Either way it's absolutely horrifying how inhumane human beings are becoming. Towards nature, towards animals and towards each other.
bob567
2/5/2016 4:00pm
Hopefully that sorry excuse for a human being gets to experience the same level of pain and destruction to his body.
motogeezer
2/5/2016 4:27pm
SF45 wrote:
That's nothing.... there was a serial cat killer going around here a few months ago... They found him sleeping in his car with a carcass. And...
That's nothing.... there was a serial cat killer going around here a few months ago... They found him sleeping in his car with a carcass. And it turns out he also... well, read It for yourself. There are weirdos in the world unfortunately

http://www.mercurynews.com/san-jose-neighborhoods/ci_29449752/san-jose-report-indicates-accused-cat-killer-sexually
HOLY SICK MOTHERFUCKER, BATMAN!

"An orange female tabby cat found dead of blunt force trauma in 24-year-old transient Robert Farmer's car during his Oct. 8 arrest also had dilated genitals, according to a necropsy report from the San Jose Animal Care and Services division.

A search of Farmer's car turned up a tub of petroleum jelly along with two cat collars, according to a San Jose Police Department report."

That guy was well on his way to becoming a serial rapist.

Glad they caught him.
indy_maico
2/5/2016 5:47pm
SF45 wrote:
That's nothing.... there was a serial cat killer going around here a few months ago... They found him sleeping in his car with a carcass. And...
That's nothing.... there was a serial cat killer going around here a few months ago... They found him sleeping in his car with a carcass. And it turns out he also... well, read It for yourself. There are weirdos in the world unfortunately

http://www.mercurynews.com/san-jose-neighborhoods/ci_29449752/san-jose-report-indicates-accused-cat-killer-sexually
motogeezer wrote:
HOLY [i]SICK[/i] MOTHERFUCKER, BATMAN! [b][i]"An orange female tabby cat found dead of blunt force trauma in 24-year-old transient Robert Farmer's car during his Oct. 8 arrest...
HOLY SICK MOTHERFUCKER, BATMAN!

"An orange female tabby cat found dead of blunt force trauma in 24-year-old transient Robert Farmer's car during his Oct. 8 arrest also had dilated genitals, according to a necropsy report from the San Jose Animal Care and Services division.

A search of Farmer's car turned up a tub of petroleum jelly along with two cat collars, according to a San Jose Police Department report."

That guy was well on his way to becoming a serial rapist.

Glad they caught him.
Someone is doing that to dogs in New York City.

They are finding these female dogs with their genitals pulled out, and still alive.

I hope they find that motherfucker soon and he gets his due!
Old-Man
2/5/2016 6:40pm
Didn't watch, please delete.
Guess we're promoting future Serial Killers now
bronwynrayne
2/9/2016 8:13am
Poor cat Sad we've rescued animals my entire life and I thank God that there are more people who have it right in the world than these psychopaths. Put em down.
newmann
2/9/2016 8:30am
This little one must have arrived under the hood of a insulation contractors truck at our house recently. Got home on a Friday afternoon and it was just a screaming and all the other cats were looking at me like "make it shut up"!

She appears to be settling in quite well after just a couple weeks...lol.

Someone has to help Buddy keep the couch warm.

Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
2/9/2016 1:13pm
newmann wrote:
This little one must have arrived under the hood of a insulation contractors truck at our house recently. Got home on a Friday afternoon and it...
This little one must have arrived under the hood of a insulation contractors truck at our house recently. Got home on a Friday afternoon and it was just a screaming and all the other cats were looking at me like "make it shut up"!

She appears to be settling in quite well after just a couple weeks...lol.

Someone has to help Buddy keep the couch warm.

I dig it.
Hudweiser9
2/9/2016 8:17pm
Put a .45cal hollow point through that shit-heads skull. That is the only rehab that will ever work.
2/10/2016 9:57am
LOL. Meh, save the .45. 10 .22LR is cheaper....

I like cats too, i'm just deathly allergic to them. I walk into someones house with a cat and in five minutes I can't breathe. It upsetting, becuse those bastards come out of the woodwork to purr and rub up against my legs. I think they know I'm allergic. And they're trying to kill me.
harescrambled
Fantasy
1942nd
2/11/2016 2:15am
LOL. Meh, save the .45. 10 .22LR is cheaper.... I like cats too, i'm just deathly allergic to them. I walk into someones house with a...
LOL. Meh, save the .45. 10 .22LR is cheaper....

I like cats too, i'm just deathly allergic to them. I walk into someones house with a cat and in five minutes I can't breathe. It upsetting, becuse those bastards come out of the woodwork to purr and rub up against my legs. I think they know I'm allergic. And they're trying to kill me.
Hmmmm...don't ever come to my place....I got 2. We got EPI though
MR. X
2/11/2016 4:51am
I absolutely hate cats but Newmann's story is really cool.

Post a reply to: Teen pours boiling water on cat

The Latest