Suicide vesters shot dead in DFW?

newmann
5/3/2015 5:46pm Edited Date/Time 5/7/2015 5:17am
|
newmann
5/3/2015 6:40pm
CNN and Fox covering, bomb squad robots on the scene.
A. DLeary
5/3/2015 8:12pm
In France they let the Muslim fucks kill everyone because the officers don't carry guns. I'm glad this ended better for us.
FB
5/4/2015 3:35am
A. DLeary wrote:
In France they let the Muslim fucks kill everyone because the officers don't carry guns. I'm glad this ended better for us.
Where did you get that fake information?

The Shop

hillbilly
5/4/2015 3:58am
A. DLeary wrote:
FB wrote:
I watched it on tv,cop shot like a dog,gunless cop.

Mussylums are the thinnest skin dipshits ever. As a Christian,a very bad one, I tolerate piss and shit thrown on symbols of my religion ,these fucks cant tolerate anything,backward,ditch shitting scum.
jamma10
5/4/2015 5:07am Edited Date/Time 5/4/2015 5:16am
Ah fuck it, I know better than to get involved in these sort of threads.
newmann
5/4/2015 6:38am
Dead guy number one was a terror suspect on probation from Phoenix.
newmann
5/4/2015 6:39am
jamma10 wrote:
Ah fuck it, I know better than to get involved in these sort of threads.
Why not, free speech and all....
FB
5/4/2015 6:48am
A. DLeary wrote:
FB wrote:
hillbilly wrote:
I watched it on tv,cop shot like a dog,gunless cop. Mussylums are the thinnest skin dipshits ever. As a Christian,a very bad one, I tolerate piss...

Mussylums are the thinnest skin dipshits ever. As a Christian,a very bad one, I tolerate piss and shit thrown on symbols of my religion ,these fucks cant tolerate anything,backward,ditch shitting scum.
He was armed, but was wounded during the gunfire exchange. That is why he was lying on the sidewalk before being shot.

Your generalization about muslims is stupid at best. By the way, the police officer was a Muslim.
A. DLeary
5/4/2015 9:41am Edited Date/Time 5/4/2015 9:42am
FB wrote:
He was armed, but was wounded during the gunfire exchange. That is why he was lying on the sidewalk before being shot. Your generalization about muslims...
He was armed, but was wounded during the gunfire exchange. That is why he was lying on the sidewalk before being shot.

Your generalization about muslims is stupid at best. By the way, the police officer was a Muslim.
The municipal police do not generally carry firearms In France. You French came on here after the terror attack and even said so.

Frankly, I'm horrified and sickened by all these religions and don't understsnd how anyone could follow any of them anymore. Muslims allowing "a small percentage" of their religion to behead, rape, torture and kill people without any of the Muslim community coming out and saying that's not what the stand for.
Makes you realize that's what they really stand for.
You have people that have to go to recovery groups because they were molested by priests, and the top level of the church attempted to either bury it or pay the victims off.
It's sickening to me that so many people continue to walk around "in the name of god" with all the hate, wars, and cruelty they've allowed and continue to allow.

Call me closed minded, a bigot, or whatever else you want, but I can't just sit back while a bunch of religions continue to terrorize, confuse, and mislead the public all in the name of God.

It sickens me to think I once attended a Catholic Church and the money I donated to them could've directly went to a man molesting little boys or helped cover up those acts.

I don't feel I need to be nice or respect your "religions" considering the amounts of violence they have caused.

Just my opinion.
JBernard_401
5/4/2015 10:09am
A. DLeary wrote:
The municipal police do not generally carry firearms In France. You French came on here after the terror attack and even said so. Frankly, I'm horrified...
The municipal police do not generally carry firearms In France. You French came on here after the terror attack and even said so.

Frankly, I'm horrified and sickened by all these religions and don't understsnd how anyone could follow any of them anymore. Muslims allowing "a small percentage" of their religion to behead, rape, torture and kill people without any of the Muslim community coming out and saying that's not what the stand for.
You have people that have to go to recovery groups because they were molested by priests, and the top level of the church attempted to either bury it or pay the victims off.
It's sickening to me that so many people continue to walk around "in the name of god" with all the hate, wars, and cruelty they've allowed and continue to allow.

Call me closed minded, a bigot, or whatever else you want, but I can't just sit back while a bunch of religions continue to terrorize, confuse, and mislead the public all in the name of God.

It sickens me to think I once attended a Catholic Church and the money I donated to them could've directly went to a man molesting little boys or helped cover up those acts.

I don't feel I need to be nice or respect your "religions" considering the amounts of violence they have caused.

Just my opinion.
but but but.... *** insert no true scotsman fallacy here ***
Rooster
5/4/2015 10:15am
A. DLeary wrote:
The municipal police do not generally carry firearms In France. You French came on here after the terror attack and even said so. Frankly, I'm horrified...

Just my opinion.
Yup.

While all y'all argue over who's god is mightier, just remember there's an ever increasing part of the population that thinks you're all nutso.
5/4/2015 11:30am
It's funny how people say they had a conversation with God all the time, but we only think it's crazy if God told them to do something bad.
Fantasy
4342nd
5/4/2015 11:36am
It's funny how people say they had a conversation with God all the time, but we only think it's crazy if God told them to do...
It's funny how people say they had a conversation with God all the time, but we only think it's crazy if God told them to do something bad.
Don't question the great and powerful Oz!
A. DLeary
5/4/2015 11:45am Edited Date/Time 5/4/2015 11:46am
It's funny how people say they had a conversation with God all the time, but we only think it's crazy if God told them to do...
You're considered crazy if God speaks to you but normal if you speak to God. The number of reported instances where people heard God speak to them has greatly declined as we better understand the hallucinations and delusions that go along with diseases such as schizophrenia.
h&m_cycle
5/4/2015 11:58am Edited Date/Time 5/4/2015 12:00pm
and Pam Geller did that shit just to get a reaction, free speech works both ways.

Beatles weren't welcome in Texas after John Lennon stated the beatles were more popular then god.

Bob Dylan couldn't play there, pissed them off in the south with his song "talking John Birch Society Paranoid blues".

The movie The last Temptation of Christ was banned in the South because Jesus is getting some Poontang.

Wonder how that Jew Pam Geller feels about that movie?

Here's a picture of their God fucking a boy in the ass below? I think it is funny. Picture below.

But the state should also allow a drawing contest of Jesus on his knees performing oral sex. it cuts both ways.

No way the State of Texas is going allow drawings of Jesus taking one in the ass either.

Barry Goldwater the LEADER OF THE CONSERVATIVE MOVEMENT WARNED, Keep these preachers out of

Politics. Damned if he wasn't right.

FB
5/4/2015 12:14pm
A. DLeary wrote:

Just my opinion.
40% of municipal police officers carry firearms. Municipal police only constitute about 7% of the french police force.
h&m_cycle
5/4/2015 12:30pm
A. DLeary wrote:
You're considered crazy if God speaks to you but normal if you speak to God. The number of reported instances where people heard God speak to...
You're considered crazy if God speaks to you but normal if you speak to God. The number of reported instances where people heard God speak to them has greatly declined as we better understand the hallucinations and delusions that go along with diseases such as schizophrenia.
And George W. Bush lost the popular vote by almost a half million votes.

But he said GOD MADE him president.

Which is bullshit the supreme court make him president right down party lines 5-4 vote.

And I KNOW Jesus, during the spring, winter & fall he cuts my grass on Wednesdays

Free speech right?
FB
5/4/2015 12:44pm
Trampas Parker cuts your grass?

hillbilly
5/4/2015 2:51pm
FB wrote:
hillbilly wrote:
I watched it on tv,cop shot like a dog,gunless cop. Mussylums are the thinnest skin dipshits ever. As a Christian,a very bad one, I tolerate piss...

FB wrote:
He was armed, but was wounded during the gunfire exchange. That is why he was lying on the sidewalk before being shot. Your generalization about muslims...

If non radical muuslems were out condemning the actions of the radical ones I would not paint with such a broad brush but it isn't happening.

There is a hell of a lot of mussylums in this world and I'm told most are peaceful,well ,they should be able to amass and show that they dont stand for the killing of infidels.

philG
5/4/2015 2:55pm
h&m_cycle wrote:
And George W. Bush lost the popular vote by almost a half million votes. But he said GOD MADE him president. Which is bullshit the supreme...

Which is bullshit the supreme court make him president right down party lines 5-4 vote.

And I KNOW Jesus, during the spring, winter & fall he cuts my grass on Wednesdays

Free speech right?
Then who is cutting mine???

Oh yeah , he is everywhere , i forgot.
hillbilly
5/4/2015 3:41pm
h&m_cycle wrote:
And George W. Bush lost the popular vote by almost a half million votes. But he said GOD MADE him president. Which is bullshit the supreme...

Free speech right?
philG wrote:
Then who is cutting mine???

Oh yeah , he is everywhere , i forgot.
Well,you know if it was johney jeehadd cutting your grass, the shouting of "ala at bar" while he swung his machete would drown out the tv.
FB
5/4/2015 4:12pm
hillbilly wrote:
If non radical muuslems were out condemning the actions of the radical ones I would not paint with such a broad brush but it isn't happening...
If non radical muuslems were out condemning the actions of the radical ones I would not paint with such a broad brush but it isn't happening.

There is a hell of a lot of mussylums in this world and I'm told most are peaceful,well ,they should be able to amass and show that they dont stand for the killing of infidels.

5/4/2015 5:17pm
It was good to see a a cop with a pistol took these two out. Good shooting. Who says a person with a handgun can't win in a battle with semi-auto rifles with high capacity magazines while wearing body armor.
5/4/2015 6:10pm
Abraham is the common character in Islam and Christianity.
If religious history were a tree, Islam and Christianity would be twigs on the same branch.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham

And in 2015 they slaughter each other over this varying timeline. I consider that a case of dumbassedry. It appears that a great deal of suffering comes along with this particular conversation.
XXVoid MainXX
5/4/2015 6:19pm
So how come nobody's burning down Dallas because the cops shot these guys?
hillbilly
5/4/2015 9:24pm
That security guard has to be one hell of a shot ,and with no fear.

Facing ARs of somekind he makes virgin humpers out of both weird beards.

The guy will probably be in serious danger from ALAs goat humping army trying to retaliate.
enketchum
5/4/2015 10:00pm
Oprah has spoken with dead slaves in the past. What's that make her?
lostboy819
Fantasy
1568th
5/4/2015 10:25pm
hillbilly wrote:
That security guard has to be one hell of a shot ,and with no fear. Facing ARs of somekind he makes virgin humpers out of both...
That security guard has to be one hell of a shot ,and with no fear.

Facing ARs of somekind he makes virgin humpers out of both weird beards.

The guy will probably be in serious danger from ALAs goat humping army trying to retaliate.
Are you kidding me? it was in Texas of course the guy could shoot. Blush

Post a reply to: Suicide vesters shot dead in DFW?

The Latest