Suicidal Tendencies and slipknot....fuck yeah!

jeffro503
Edited Date/Time 10/27/2015 10:57am
At the concert with bigdaddyg.....cyco Mike comes into the crowd!! 30yrs of listening to them and i got a pic!! Awesome night!

|
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
10/22/2015 9:13pm
Wow that is excellent.
Sully
10/22/2015 10:06pm
That's awesome! Love me some Suicidal.
jeffro503
10/22/2015 11:01pm
Omg guys I'm gonna be sore! What an incredible concert! Fucking ST and Slipknot tore it up. The pit was fucking crazy! We got trashed but gave out more than we received. Won't be able to speak for a couple days! Right next to the stage while these guys are playing.....war zone haha!!!

The Shop

jeffro503
10/23/2015 1:02am
I got some good shots for sure Reese but no time to film. I'll leave that for others. Tell ya one thing , I'm going to more of these things. God what a blast. I'm a metal head but i listen to everything. And for hard core metal , slipknot did not disappoint! They are awesome musicians but besides that....the show they put on is incredible. And i met Cyco Mike!! Holy shit i was not expecting that. I'm a little beat up but it was worth every minute.
IWreckALot
10/23/2015 5:37am
jeffro503 wrote:
I got some good shots for sure Reese but no time to film. I'll leave that for others. Tell ya one thing , I'm going to...
I got some good shots for sure Reese but no time to film. I'll leave that for others. Tell ya one thing , I'm going to more of these things. God what a blast. I'm a metal head but i listen to everything. And for hard core metal , slipknot did not disappoint! They are awesome musicians but besides that....the show they put on is incredible. And i met Cyco Mike!! Holy shit i was not expecting that. I'm a little beat up but it was worth every minute.
One of the bands on my list to see is Avenged Sevenfold. They came into town and I was an idiot and passed on the opportunity to go see them and won't miss out on that again. I do like me some Slipknot too though.
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
10/23/2015 6:24am
I'm insane, but I'm the only motherfucker with a brain.
Losing my mind
Is a sign
Of this state of time.
Your living a suspect
I'm living in prime time.
dsmith
Fantasy
1470th
10/23/2015 6:45am
damn!...you got one lucky a$$ pic there.....that's cool as F....ST!
hvaughn88
10/23/2015 6:55am
Jeffro, you're a crazy son of a bitch aren't you
peelout
10/23/2015 10:19am
IWreckALot wrote:
One of the bands on my list to see is Avenged Sevenfold. They came into town and I was an idiot and passed on the opportunity...
One of the bands on my list to see is Avenged Sevenfold. They came into town and I was an idiot and passed on the opportunity to go see them and won't miss out on that again. I do like me some Slipknot too though.
Avenged is really good live, i really really want to see Slipknot live though. i'm not into the whole "mosh" thing but i fucking love their music.

awesome post and pic Jeffro!
jeffro503
10/23/2015 12:35pm
Well next morning report....feeling a little rough. Had a some good cold beers all night while we were there , got thrown around some. Lost probably 50% of my voice and a jammed my thumb. Feels like I had a great workout haha. Still can't believe I got a shot with Mike freakin' Muir! I'm getting older and want to try and enjoy things like this more often. I was really surprised to see a lot of people in my generation that were there too. Once a metal head , always a metal head! Most of them stood in the back ground , but me and BigDaddyG couldn't help getting right up into the action and enjooying every second of it. Two of my favorite bands of all time , playing the same night , drinking beers , moshing the fuck out....what a great time! My ears are still ringing.
BigDaddyG
10/23/2015 12:58pm Edited Date/Time 10/23/2015 12:58pm
Holy shit, what a night!!! Suicidal killed it, after all these years Muir still has some left in the tank! I was impressed with them and happy they played a fair amount of old school stuff.

Slipknot??? There's not a whole lot that I can say to capture the show. Musically they are definitely top 3 bands in the world but the impressive part to me was the show, those dudes bring a show that has to be seen by all. A few times I was left speechless and just in awe of the whole thing
Corey MF'n Taylor is a showman at the highest level. If you are into them and haven't seen them yet then you are truly cheating yourself out of an amazing experience.
And buy general admission tickets, you don't have to be near the hardcore action, you can hang back by the sound board which is always the best sounding spot in any concert.

Today I am a bit beat up, and sore but I wouldn't have it any other way. Jeffro and I had a blast ad 2 bros should and we will be there next time they come through the NW.

Suicidal!

mx757
10/23/2015 5:04pm
I missed ST when they rolled through a couple weeks ago, but I am a week away from seeing Gwar with Born of Osiris and Battlecross at a tiny club about 40 minutes away. Definitely excited about it. Live metal is always a blast
10/23/2015 6:28pm
I saw ST a year or so ago when they toured with Slayer. I liked slipknot (and have seen them seven times or so) until Corey Taylor got whiney and tries to sing.
Jimmy_Sloan
10/24/2015 12:38am
Glad you had a good time, Jeff. Freaking awesome you got a pic. Anyone remember Infectious Grooves? Would have been cool if Anthrax were there, too!
jeffro503
10/24/2015 11:52am
Glad you had a good time, Jeff. Freaking awesome you got a pic. Anyone remember Infectious Grooves? Would have been cool if Anthrax were there, too!
Thanks James! I really did have a blast. Hopefully some of the older guys in here give it a shot and go see a great band that they like and get a little crazy while doing it!

Infectious Grooves?....Oh yeah! Back when Muir went out on his side project , I followed them to see what they were all about. They " kind of " had the ST feel about them in some tracks , but were really , really funky to say the least. A lot of great musicians went through that band. Some of the music they wrote up on those albums , gave you a good idea of just how crazy / artistic Muir could be. I love it when guys from different bands get together and make something new. A lot like Corey Taylor and Jim Root taking a break from SlipKnot and doing their own thing. Stone sour is a solid band and they have some pretty damn cool hard / heavy tunes. SS isn't new of course and is Taylor's original band , but cool seeing them take it down a notch or two.
jeffro503
10/24/2015 11:56am
Btw....I have my eyes set on seeing Motorhead as soon as I can. The best band I've never gotten to see and one of my all time favorites. Filter would be another one I really want to see too. Other bands I'd really like to see , Rob Zombie , Offspring and Chevelle.
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
10/24/2015 2:43pm Edited Date/Time 10/24/2015 2:44pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Btw....I have my eyes set on seeing Motorhead as soon as I can. The best band I've never gotten to see and one of my all...
Btw....I have my eyes set on seeing Motorhead as soon as I can. The best band I've never gotten to see and one of my all time favorites. Filter would be another one I really want to see too. Other bands I'd really like to see , Rob Zombie , Offspring and Chevelle.
I saw Pantera and white zombie at zombies first show early 90's I think and it was awesome. Stopped mid pit after jumping off the balcony at the edge and was like, " who the f is this they rock?" I saw them again immediately after and it was really good. The last three times I saw zombie, Rob only sings like every tenth word and to many "yeaaa!'s" the whole show like he hated being there. I still love white zombies music though. I stopped doing the pit after I realized I had so many others blood sweat and tears all over me in dirty places like Miami, Tampa, Orlando etc and started to not want all the body floods on me anymore. Lol
Great memories though. Speaking of body fluids, I have videos from parting with my boys from Pantera and biohazard that I might burn so my kid never sees them. Lol
10/24/2015 5:38pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Btw....I have my eyes set on seeing Motorhead as soon as I can. The best band I've never gotten to see and one of my all...
Don't waste your time on Offspring. I was a HUGE offspring fan until the Americana Sell Out. I went to see them on the Summer National Tour (with Bad Religion, Pennywise and Stiff Little Fingers) where they played the whole Smash album. I drove 4 hours to see it. Dexter Holland just stood there and sang the whole time, didn't move, didn't bob his head, NOTHING! They almost acted like they were too big of rock starts or their skinny jeans were too tight. Totally boring! I was a little let down, a lot actually.
Cygnus
10/25/2015 9:48am
All I wanted was a Pepsi!
BigDaddyG
10/26/2015 8:17pm
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch.
10/27/2015 10:57am
Infections Grooves, I used to love that band! Still have their CD's packed away in my basement.

Post a reply to: Suicidal Tendencies and slipknot....fuck yeah!

The Latest