Steve Miller rant at r&r hof

tunedlength
6/26/2016 7:56pm
Sorry if I struck a nerve here Sloan (not really) but SM's music sounds as if it was written by a three year old. A below...
Sorry if I struck a nerve here Sloan (not really) but SM's music sounds as if it was written by a three year old.
A below average three year old at that.
Once time has removed us from the payolla radio scheme of the 80's and the repetitive auditory abuse we were all subjected to any reasonable person would come to the same conclusion.
He was a hack.
motogrady wrote:
:laugh: No offense, but I kinda disagree with everything you say. No 3 year old is gonna come up with a Fly Like an Eagle. The...
Laughing

No offense, but I kinda disagree with everything you say.

No 3 year old is gonna come up with a Fly Like an Eagle.

The 70s, the 80s, fuck, that was almost 40 years ago.
His music has yet to be removed, in fact it has endured.

Auditory abuse, ha, every band back then went off on some kind of solo for half a side of an album, nothing new there.
In that regard, Miller was one of the least offensive.

And as a reasonable person, I take offense you think you know how and or what conclusion I would come to.
As a matter of fact I find your post, at the very least a bit pompous, and somewhat condescending .
If I did not consider myself somewhat a gentleman, I'd tell you to shut the fuck up, but I won't, because I do.

Sorry for the rant guy, no offense given, as I'm sure you'd like to get back to your complete collection of Justin Bieber and the like.

I realize some like his music.
I am simply making the point that his music appeals to a person with a non working or poorly working ventral tegmental area of the limbic system.
Thats all.
wreckitrandy
6/27/2016 4:36pm
Sorry if I struck a nerve here Sloan (not really) but SM's music sounds as if it was written by a three year old. A below...
Sorry if I struck a nerve here Sloan (not really) but SM's music sounds as if it was written by a three year old.
Once time has removed us from the payolla radio scheme of the 80's and the repetitive auditory abuse we were all subjected to any reasonable person would come to the same conclusion.
He was a hack.
motogrady wrote:
:laugh: No offense, but I kinda disagree with everything you say. No 3 year old is gonna come up with a Fly Like an Eagle. The...
Laughing

Auditory abuse, ha, every band back then went off on some kind of solo for half a side of an album, nothing new there.

And as a reasonable person, I take offense you think you know how and or what conclusion I would come to.
As a matter of fact I find your post, at the very least a bit pompous, and somewhat condescending .
If I did not consider myself somewhat a gentleman, I'd tell you to shut the fuck up, but I won't, because I do.

Sorry for the rant guy, no offense given, as I'm sure you'd like to get back to your complete collection of Justin Bieber and the like.

I realize some like his music. I am simply making the point that his music appeals to a person with a non working or poorly working...
I am simply making the point that his music appeals to a person with a non working or poorly working ventral tegmental area of the limbic system.
Thats all.
I've never owned a Steve Miller album. That said, I'm about to go out and buy one simply to avoid being mistaken for a tunedlength.
motogrady
6/27/2016 5:06pm
He was a hack.
motogrady wrote:
Laughing

I realize some like his music. I am simply making the point that his music appeals to a person with a non working or poorly working...
Thats all.

So, he's popular with schizophrenia patients or those with Parkinson's?
Or those with severe drug addictions?

Tell me how you come to that conclusion.

What kind of music appeals to those you consider "normal".

Country music?
Rap?
Jazz?
Classical?

Tell me my pompous friend, what do normal people like?
6/27/2016 5:13pm
motogrady wrote:
Laughing

Thats all.
I've never owned a Steve Miller album. That said, I'm about to go out and buy one simply to avoid being mistaken for a tunedlength.
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

The Shop

6/27/2016 7:51pm
I'll just leave this here as exhibit A
I was ten or eleven when that came out and it was my waaaaay favorite song.

I had my aunt make me a custom tape with just that and eye of the tiger on it. I had a ghetto blaster, guys, and literally walked up and down the street with it up on my shoulder, cranking out those two songs over and over and over again Laughing
tunedlength
6/27/2016 8:09pm
I'll just leave this here as exhibit A
I was ten or eleven when that came out and it was my waaaaay favorite song. I had my aunt make me a custom tape with...
I was ten or eleven when that came out and it was my waaaaay favorite song.

I had my aunt make me a custom tape with just that and eye of the tiger on it. I had a ghetto blaster, guys, and literally walked up and down the street with it up on my shoulder, cranking out those two songs over and over and over again Laughing
You were young.
We all make mistakes.
I once bought a Led Zepplin album.
TommyLee93
6/28/2016 7:55am
I think you or somebody on your behalf can buy a nomination in the RRHOF. Just like a star on Hollywood Blvd. It's the only logical...
I think you or somebody on your behalf can buy a nomination in the RRHOF.
Just like a star on Hollywood Blvd.
It's the only logical explanation.
Joan Jett before Deep Purple Really?
Did he sleep with your wife or run over your dog?

Post a reply to: Steve Miller rant at r&r hof

The Latest