Soooo, all day and no mention of...

DoctorJD
8/20/2014 11:28am Edited Date/Time 8/21/2014 7:17pm
...the subhuman filth that beheaded an American citizen. Have we become so desensitised to it, that videotaped beheadings have become "business as usual"? I feel so sorry for that man's family and the agony they must be going through right now.
|
4stroke4DWIN
8/20/2014 11:45am
I watched it and all I can say is............ No fuckin way I would let you saw my head off with a Rambo knife without putting up a fight. I'ts a lose, lose situation I know but damn. At least try to kick one of them in the goat fucker.
Barrett57
8/20/2014 12:13pm Edited Date/Time 8/20/2014 12:13pm
Apparantly the goat molesting fuck that did it had an English accent. One of the many "British citizens" that have gone to fight in Syria and Iraq.
dirtnapper
8/20/2014 12:15pm
I spent a lot of time this morning watching videos and reading articles on this.

Pretty frickin scary, really, I honestly think this might start something big.......

The Shop

JA946
8/20/2014 12:18pm
Religion of peace
Bwhite327
8/20/2014 12:21pm
Sad that no one knows thats going on in this world
Racer92
8/20/2014 12:27pm
If I type out what I really want to say about this situation I will be perma-clicked and this thread will disappear.

Connect the dots.
IWreckALot
8/20/2014 12:28pm
dirtnapper wrote:
I spent a lot of time this morning watching videos and reading articles on this. Pretty frickin scary, really, I honestly think this might start something...
I spent a lot of time this morning watching videos and reading articles on this.

Pretty frickin scary, really, I honestly think this might start something big.......
Taliban members started this a few years ago. Nick Berg was the first I believe. I want to say the US government stopped allowing the websites to display them here and gave them 0 attention. It stopped after a few incidents. I'm not much for censorship but it worked for the Taliban. This ISIS group seems more brutal than the taliban though.

We will NEVER win a war on terror because the enemy doesn't belong to a recognized state.
DoctorJD
8/20/2014 12:41pm
dirtnapper wrote:
I spent a lot of time this morning watching videos and reading articles on this. Pretty frickin scary, really, I honestly think this might start something...

IWreckALot wrote:
Taliban members started this a few years ago. Nick Berg was the first I believe. I want to say the US government stopped allowing the websites...
Taliban members started this a few years ago. Nick Berg was the first I believe. I want to say the US government stopped allowing the websites to display them here and gave them 0 attention. It stopped after a few incidents. I'm not much for censorship but it worked for the Taliban. This ISIS group seems more brutal than the taliban though.

We will NEVER win a war on terror because the enemy doesn't belong to a recognized state.
We will never win the war on terror because its an ideology. We're fighting an ideology with conventional methods. These fuckers are like roaches. You may stomp a few out, but there are hundreds more in the cracks that you can't see, and thousands more that haven't hatched yet. The only way this ends is when (if) these animals evolve and join the rest of the 21st century.
8/20/2014 1:33pm
They are just baiting the war mongers over here in the US.
philG
8/20/2014 2:02pm
its ironic that they are the guys that were armed to overthrow the Govt in Syria.......... i wonder who by ?
bsm121
8/20/2014 3:08pm
dirtnapper wrote:

IWreckALot wrote:
Taliban members started this a few years ago. Nick Berg was the first I believe. I want to say the US government stopped allowing the websites...

DoctorJD wrote:
We will never win the war on terror because its an ideology. We're fighting an ideology with conventional methods. These fuckers are like roaches. You may...
We will never win the war on terror because its an ideology. We're fighting an ideology with conventional methods. These fuckers are like roaches. You may stomp a few out, but there are hundreds more in the cracks that you can't see, and thousands more that haven't hatched yet. The only way this ends is when (if) these animals evolve and join the rest of the 21st century.
Won't stop us from throwing billions at it...
8/20/2014 3:13pm Edited Date/Time 8/20/2014 3:13pm
I got sub human filth causing trouble 10 miles from my house almost every day. It's hard to give a shit about whats happening on the other side of the world.
hillbilly
8/20/2014 3:42pm
I watched it and all I can say is............ No fuckin way I would let you saw my head off with a Rambo knife without putting...
I watched it and all I can say is............ No fuckin way I would let you saw my head off with a Rambo knife without putting up a fight. I'ts a lose, lose situation I know but damn. At least try to kick one of them in the goat fucker.
Or read that speech.

My last words would not be their words.

That video should be played on the news here for a cycle to show the uniformed what we are up against.

With the families permission of course.
jgmxdad251
8/20/2014 3:55pm
DoctorJD wrote:
...the subhuman filth that beheaded an American citizen. Have we become so desensitised to it, that videotaped beheadings have become "business as usual"? I feel so...
...the subhuman filth that beheaded an American citizen. Have we become so desensitised to it, that videotaped beheadings have become "business as usual"? I feel so sorry for that man's family and the agony they must be going through right now.
I feel sorry for the family also! Doesn't sound like a very safe job, especially after you were held hostage for 44 days before! Very sad deal!
Sandberm
8/20/2014 5:25pm
We had a few mexican american kids get full on assasinated a couple weeks ago up here. Two women and a man, aged 18-20. One of the women was 9 months pregnant.

Drove them out into the country, tied there hands behind there back, made them kneel and shot them in the back of the head. Left the bodies there.

And that happened here in this country.
Old-Man
8/20/2014 9:24pm
All of the terrible shit that goes on here in this country and abroad like the decapitation of an American journalist and the rape and killing of a 12 year old girl by an African American but media still puts Dumb fuck Brown to the top of the heap.

Tells you were this country is headed. Zombies? Ya Right. More like Savages. Keep your weapons at the ready Mofo's
CR250Rider
8/21/2014 7:17pm
TripleFive wrote:
They are just baiting the war mongers over here in the US.
"They are beyond just a terrorist group. They marry ideology, a sophistication of ... military prowess. They are tremendously well-funded. This is beyond anything we've seen."

... Chuck Hagel

"This is an organization that has an apocalyptic, end-of- days strategic vision and which will eventually have to be defeated,"

....General Martin Dempsey

Post a reply to: Soooo, all day and no mention of...

The Latest