So, I rented a toilet snake...WTF was I thinking?

Bauer
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 6:18pm
Let me preface by saying that I do not dig shit and piss. Not mine, and certainly not others. On the handful of occasions when I've gotten sick to my stomach, even when shitfaced drunk, I have NEVER hugged a toilet. No way, I will not touch one. Gross.

So I'm putting a couple of new toilets in the condo and figured, "Hey, why not snake that line out to the street while I have this gaping hole in the ground?" Oh Hell yeah, great idea, right? Right?

Wrong. Very, very bad idea. Never, ever again do I root in shit. Not in this life-fucking-time, ever. Nuh, uh.

In fact, if anyone ever even suggests that I snake a toilet, I will kill them. I will shoot them dead where they say the words.

I rent this little nightmare on wheels at good ol' Ace hardware and hoist it into the back of my truck. The rental fucktards hand me a new pair of heavy duty bull riding gloves and tell me nothing. 75 fucking feet of goddamn evil; a twisting, bucking, shit-squirting, knuckle-bleeding nightmare sitting there in the back of my Expedition, looking clean as a whistle, meek as fuck...and they tell me nothing. Except have it back by 8:30 AM.

How the fuck was I supposed to know what the fuck this thing was capable of?

Hours later and I'm bleeding everywhere but out my ass and my roommate is out there hosing blood, sweat and shitstains off that beast. I have a bloody lip from where the cocksucker twisted, caught and bucked up into my face. I cannot stop spitting, thinking I had to have ingested fecal matter somehow.

Someone should have warned me, just as I am warning all of you. Do not try to be a Roto-Rooter man. Leave the rooting in shit for pigs and pros. Trust me on this.
|
huck
7/15/2009 9:08pm
Awesome Moto post!!!!

TJ 755
7/15/2009 9:19pm
fucking hilarious
ChrisB
7/15/2009 9:20pm
fart smeller that one

The Shop

TerryK
7/15/2009 9:27pm
lmfao Bauer. I feel for ya' brother, I really do!
Jabjr222
7/15/2009 9:28pm
The guys that do that professionally, they deserve every penny they make.
So did you ride that thing around the berm and got roasted? face full of shit and shit stains all over your face? Someone doesn't have to tell me I am going to get covered in shit when I am going fishing for shit!!!!
Vet145
Blood? Shit? Sounds like a crap margarita that gives meningitis instead of a hangover...........
That's what plumbers are for Steve........
7/15/2009 10:20pm
My dad and I used to do it. He made it look damn easy, until he let me try. A 16 year old and a sewer snake wasn't the best combonation. Now I just suck up all the shit water on the floor, even 3 years later.
Bauer
7/15/2009 10:36pm
Shoulda called the Hoover
Tim or Jim?

I see yer from Ontario, I assume that's who you're talking about! Haven't seen those boys in awhile...
Tiki
Fantasy
1695th
7/15/2009 11:08pm
Tiki
Fantasy
1695th
7/15/2009 11:08pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 12:56am
SEEMEFIRST
7/16/2009 12:10am
When I got home from practice last night, I cut what must have been a 20 second squeeker. It was outstanding. SMF Jr. looked on in amazement as it cresendoed in a staccato flury.

Taco Casa for lunch, and an after practice frosty....Awesome.

Nikhil
7/16/2009 5:01am
Bauer, you should know better than coming to vital for sympathy. Tell a story like that and everyone's going to laugh at you.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
7/16/2009 5:33am
Bauer wrote:
Let me preface by saying that I do not dig shit and piss. Not mine, and certainly not others. On the handful of occasions when I've...
Let me preface by saying that I do not dig shit and piss. Not mine, and certainly not others. On the handful of occasions when I've gotten sick to my stomach, even when shitfaced drunk, I have NEVER hugged a toilet. No way, I will not touch one. Gross.

So I'm putting a couple of new toilets in the condo and figured, "Hey, why not snake that line out to the street while I have this gaping hole in the ground?" Oh Hell yeah, great idea, right? Right?

Wrong. Very, very bad idea. Never, ever again do I root in shit. Not in this life-fucking-time, ever. Nuh, uh.

In fact, if anyone ever even suggests that I snake a toilet, I will kill them. I will shoot them dead where they say the words.

I rent this little nightmare on wheels at good ol' Ace hardware and hoist it into the back of my truck. The rental fucktards hand me a new pair of heavy duty bull riding gloves and tell me nothing. 75 fucking feet of goddamn evil; a twisting, bucking, shit-squirting, knuckle-bleeding nightmare sitting there in the back of my Expedition, looking clean as a whistle, meek as fuck...and they tell me nothing. Except have it back by 8:30 AM.

Hours later and I'm bleeding everywhere but out my ass and my roommate is out there hosing blood, sweat and shitstains off that beast. I have a bloody lip from where the cocksucker twisted, caught and bucked up into my face. I cannot stop spitting, thinking I had to have ingested fecal matter somehow.

Someone should have warned me, just as I am warning all of you. Do not try to be a Roto-Rooter man. Leave the rooting in shit for pigs and pros. Trust me on this.
Maybe you were thinking you finally found a tool you had something in common with?
CR250Rider
7/16/2009 5:43am
Bauer wrote:
Let me preface by saying that I do not dig shit and piss. Not mine, and certainly not others. On the handful of occasions when I've...

amazing what kind of intellect posts here.....

jndmx
7/16/2009 6:19am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 12:56am
Yep that is a job that once you do it one time you will know why plumbers make the money they do.
I worked with my grandfather one summer when I was 13 helping out his plumbing business....no thank you.
Those fucking snakes are evil.

Nothing worse than having one of those things whiplash up and leave you with a fat lip and a Dirty Sanchez style mustache.

VM
7/16/2009 7:10am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 12:56am

JB 19
7/16/2009 8:43am
$100 for a plumber is the best $100 you will ever spend.

Post a reply to: So, I rented a toilet snake...WTF was I thinking?

The Latest