Rossi and pedrosa.

JPT
10/11/2015 6:25am
Wow, this is a great season.
motogrady
10/11/2015 8:59am
71Fish wrote:
That was an awesome duel for sure.

For you guys more knowledgeable on MotoGP, what happened to Hayden since his championship?
JPT wrote:
He's not the only one to peak with a championship then never come close again. Same thing happened to Criville and KRJR. I personally think the...
He's not the only one to peak with a championship then never come close again. Same thing happened to Criville and KRJR. I personally think the first 1000cc configuration fit Nicky's style but they built the 800 Honda for pedrosa and Nicky never got back in the swing. I wish he'd gone to World Superbike several years ago, he coulda been a contender.

IMO, Hayden was always close in talent to the likes of Rossi, but IMO won the brass ring with consistancy and a bit of luck.
And before anyone goes off, I'm a big Hayden fan.
Even tho he was World Champ, some say Honda kinda shuffled him to 2nd rider the next year.
He got hurt, a shoulder thing I think, that nagged him for a good while.
Losing the Honda ride, he went to Ducati, on a beast that only the guy from down under could seem to handle.
Even Rossi jumped that ship after a year.
Now, he has a ride with a team that runs the sort of production side bikes Motogp.

Word has it he's off to World Superbike next year.

Hey, I wish the guy would have won it again, but it is what it is.

One can look at it this way, he wins World Superbike (and some say that ain't gonna be easy with the ride he's
Rumored to have), he will be the only guy to have won AMA, Motogp, and Worldsuperbike Champion.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
10/11/2015 10:22am
71Fish wrote:
That was an awesome duel for sure.

For you guys more knowledgeable on MotoGP, what happened to Hayden since his championship?
JPT wrote:
He's not the only one to peak with a championship then never come close again. Same thing happened to Criville and KRJR. I personally think the...
He's not the only one to peak with a championship then never come close again. Same thing happened to Criville and KRJR. I personally think the first 1000cc configuration fit Nicky's style but they built the 800 Honda for pedrosa and Nicky never got back in the swing. I wish he'd gone to World Superbike several years ago, he coulda been a contender.
motogrady wrote:
IMO, Hayden was always close in talent to the likes of Rossi, but IMO won the brass ring with consistancy and a bit of luck. And...

IMO, Hayden was always close in talent to the likes of Rossi, but IMO won the brass ring with consistancy and a bit of luck.
And before anyone goes off, I'm a big Hayden fan.
Even tho he was World Champ, some say Honda kinda shuffled him to 2nd rider the next year.
He got hurt, a shoulder thing I think, that nagged him for a good while.
Losing the Honda ride, he went to Ducati, on a beast that only the guy from down under could seem to handle.
Even Rossi jumped that ship after a year.
Now, he has a ride with a team that runs the sort of production side bikes Motogp.

Word has it he's off to World Superbike next year.

Hey, I wish the guy would have won it again, but it is what it is.

One can look at it this way, he wins World Superbike (and some say that ain't gonna be easy with the ride he's
Rumored to have), he will be the only guy to have won AMA, Motogp, and Worldsuperbike Champion.
He's heading to World Superbike with Ten Kate Honda team, confirmed earlier this week.

The Shop

G-man
10/11/2015 10:17pm
JPT wrote:
Wow, this is a great season.
Yep you ain't kidding!Woohoo

Rossi truly is the Master.

Just needs to hang on for three more races.

Post a reply to: Rossi and pedrosa.

The Latest