Roosty got shot and killed

crowe176
8/9/2012 4:36pm
RIP Shane..
wildbill
8/9/2012 10:42pm Edited Date/Time 8/9/2012 10:47pm
Butch, the Washington link is Perry's dad owns/use to own the Mariners. Media follows money. I wish they'd tell about Shane's infectious laugh.
wildbill
8/9/2012 10:54pm
Wait a freaking second...a home invasion on a guy you'd been out drinking with all night? And the shooter was drunk? Something very weird about all...
Wait a freaking second...a home invasion on a guy you'd been out drinking with all night? And the shooter was drunk?
Something very weird about all that. Why would the police act like it was a random home invasion if it was really some type of quarrel between two guys that had been drinking together? Sounds like some pretty shoddy police work.
I read that he lawyerd up immediately and didn't tell the cops squat.
8/10/2012 12:00am
Bummer man! I knew Shane and would never thought he would break into a home, it doesn't seem right at all. I guess we'll never know. One time I ran into Shane when he was working for Pepsi (I think) it was not long after I got hurt and hadn't seen him in a while. I was in a wheel chair all beat up and he came around the corner in the store and saw me and his face just turned white and he was like Dude your not..... are you? He wouldn't say the P word but he thought I was paralyzed and when I reassured him I wasn't he just lit up with his smile and laugh in relief. The guy always made me feel special every time I saw him. I know it was partially because of our moto connection but he was just a really personable friendly guy.BTW Shane could ride a motorcycle pretty damn good as well. I remember the day Humpter broke both of his wrists on this sketchy double out at the old Cooley road track and right after helping Wildbill load him up for the trip to the hospital Shane got right back on his bike and just nailed that double all afternoon. I wouldn't touch it.

RIP Shit Talker Shane

The Shop

Wolfman
8/10/2012 5:22am
R.I.P. roosty. This is very sad news.
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
595th
8/10/2012 5:45pm
R.I.P Roosty. Very sad. I didn't know him but really enjoyed his posts. Dang
jmar
8/10/2012 7:52pm
Bummer man! I knew Shane and would never thought he would break into a home, it doesn't seem right at all. I guess we'll never know...
Bummer man! I knew Shane and would never thought he would break into a home, it doesn't seem right at all. I guess we'll never know. One time I ran into Shane when he was working for Pepsi (I think) it was not long after I got hurt and hadn't seen him in a while. I was in a wheel chair all beat up and he came around the corner in the store and saw me and his face just turned white and he was like Dude your not..... are you? He wouldn't say the P word but he thought I was paralyzed and when I reassured him I wasn't he just lit up with his smile and laugh in relief. The guy always made me feel special every time I saw him. I know it was partially because of our moto connection but he was just a really personable friendly guy.BTW Shane could ride a motorcycle pretty damn good as well. I remember the day Humpter broke both of his wrists on this sketchy double out at the old Cooley road track and right after helping Wildbill load him up for the trip to the hospital Shane got right back on his bike and just nailed that double all afternoon. I wouldn't touch it.

RIP Shit Talker Shane
Wild Bill and Dirtysmile56.

Great stories.
BUTCH
8/10/2012 7:55pm
wildbill wrote:
Butch, the Washington link is Perry's dad owns/use to own the Mariners. Media follows money. I wish they'd tell about Shane's infectious laugh.
Oh....OK, that makes sence! Thanks.
6/30/2015 4:27pm
wildbill wrote:
Poor Shane! Nicest guy you'd ever meet. Guess he got drunk and stumbled into some guys house and the dude shot him. We have a local...
Poor Shane! Nicest guy you'd ever meet. Guess he got drunk and stumbled into some guys house and the dude shot him.

We have a local paper in Bend called the Source and I grab one whenever I make the trek into town and I read an article about some guy getting shot and looked closely at the picture and, sure enough, it was shit talker Shane.

RIP you crazy fugger.

Is anyone still on this forum? I'm Shane's mom. Looking for person who offered to help family with collection to Pursue a civil suit. shane was shot in the back under suspicious circumstances. The couple involved were never charged. We'd appreciate any input. Thanks

6/30/2015 4:33pm
Hi I'm Shane's mom. Shane was not a burglar or thief even the D A made a public announcement when he closed the case. Shane was beat up and shot in the back! He was not a violent person at all. We have filed a civil case but are having to pay for court cost. Does anyone know of any fund raising done for Shane? Thank you for any help or news.
motogeezer
6/30/2015 5:19pm
Hi, roosty's mom.

I miss Shane a lot.

I still have his number in my phone...

The guys at a private forum that Shane belonged to donated money to Makai's fund in 2012.

Most of those guys are also here.

We were just talking about Shane recently and none of us can believe that he was killed in self defense.

I will spread the word about the civil suit and let you know what happens.

I know that everyone would like to see Shane get justice.

I'm pretty sure you can e-mail me through this forum, if you'd like.

If I don't hear from you, I'll check back here.

wildbill
6/30/2015 6:29pm
Oh Mom. I was just thinking about Shane two days ago and his memories immediately brought a huge smile to my face. I worked with him at mxbike.com and we had big fun selling moto parts to fellow racers. One of the perks of the job was working right across the hall from a yoga parlor. We would totally rock out, at a rather high volume, while disrupting all the businesses in the hallway. Smile

I concur with what was suggested about hiring a P.I. Shouldn't cost too much either. Please email me if you need some help. wildbill486 at that hotmail place. Wink

Love, Bill
7/2/2015 11:39am Edited Date/Time 7/2/2015 11:42am
Fuck! I would love to see something happen for Shane in this case. I've met some people that know the shooter including his ex wife. I asked her what she thought of the whole thing. She said the guy(Perry) is a fucking lunatic. Granted x-wife of shooter may not have an unbiased opinion of him. I'm trying to remember how many drugs in addition to the alcohol he(Perry)had in his system the night he shot Shane (no clouded judgement). I think Hummell the DA is a good guy and doing the best he can, but this thing just doesn't sit well with me.

The thing I can't understand is that if Shane was so hammered, why would he have walked from Silver Moon Brewing to Perry's house? Which is the opposite direction from his house(East of the bar) and up a steep hill to boot, without being invited or something else happening to bring him to this location. Also, Shane's bicycle was found the next morning locked up at Silver Moon where he parked it that night. I want some of you guys to see the locations of the places and see if it sparks questions in your mind.I don't have Shane's address but his place was East of the bar and the scene of the shooting is West and North of the bar.

2461 NW AWBREY RD, BEND, OR 97701 this is Kevin Perry's address where the shooting took place.

Silver Moon Brewing is allegedly where they were all drinking that night.
24 NW Greenwood Ave
Bend, OR 97701

I realize the walk isn't that far (just over a mile) but the question in my mind is why would Shane walk the opposite direction from his home and walk up a steep hill (from the intersection of Newport ave and Awbrey Rd the elevation goes from 3599ft to the house at 3,790ft, 290ft of gain in the last .7 of a mile) to this random house, where (conveniently) the residents had also been drinking at the same establishment that same night. I am not a conspiracy theorist, quite the opposite. But why would Shane randomly walk that far? Uphill? Passing hundreds of other homes that he could have easily walked into without having to climb a giant hill? It doesn't add up. Combined with the lack of information coming from the DA and the way the case was handled in general is troubling at best. Which is why the massive wealth of the shooters father is coming into question at all. I can guarantee you that if Shane Munoz was the shooter of Kevin Perry at Shane's residence wit the exact same circumstances the outcome would be a hell of a lot different...
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
7/2/2015 7:58pm
This is just terrible. Very sad.
500guy
7/2/2015 8:56pm
Fuck! I would love to see something happen for Shane in this case. I've met some people that know the shooter including his ex wife. I...
Fuck! I would love to see something happen for Shane in this case. I've met some people that know the shooter including his ex wife. I asked her what she thought of the whole thing. She said the guy(Perry) is a fucking lunatic. Granted x-wife of shooter may not have an unbiased opinion of him. I'm trying to remember how many drugs in addition to the alcohol he(Perry)had in his system the night he shot Shane (no clouded judgement). I think Hummell the DA is a good guy and doing the best he can, but this thing just doesn't sit well with me.

The thing I can't understand is that if Shane was so hammered, why would he have walked from Silver Moon Brewing to Perry's house? Which is the opposite direction from his house(East of the bar) and up a steep hill to boot, without being invited or something else happening to bring him to this location. Also, Shane's bicycle was found the next morning locked up at Silver Moon where he parked it that night. I want some of you guys to see the locations of the places and see if it sparks questions in your mind.I don't have Shane's address but his place was East of the bar and the scene of the shooting is West and North of the bar.

2461 NW AWBREY RD, BEND, OR 97701 this is Kevin Perry's address where the shooting took place.

Silver Moon Brewing is allegedly where they were all drinking that night.
24 NW Greenwood Ave
Bend, OR 97701

I realize the walk isn't that far (just over a mile) but the question in my mind is why would Shane walk the opposite direction from his home and walk up a steep hill (from the intersection of Newport ave and Awbrey Rd the elevation goes from 3599ft to the house at 3,790ft, 290ft of gain in the last .7 of a mile) to this random house, where (conveniently) the residents had also been drinking at the same establishment that same night. I am not a conspiracy theorist, quite the opposite. But why would Shane randomly walk that far? Uphill? Passing hundreds of other homes that he could have easily walked into without having to climb a giant hill? It doesn't add up. Combined with the lack of information coming from the DA and the way the case was handled in general is troubling at best. Which is why the massive wealth of the shooters father is coming into question at all. I can guarantee you that if Shane Munoz was the shooter of Kevin Perry at Shane's residence wit the exact same circumstances the outcome would be a hell of a lot different...
certainly lots more questions and not many answers, the information should all be public record , I just hope Shanes family will not allow this consume them.
wildbill
7/2/2015 10:34pm
500guy wrote:
certainly lots more questions and not many answers, the information should all be public record , I just hope Shanes family will not allow this consume...
certainly lots more questions and not many answers, the information should all be public record , I just hope Shanes family will not allow this consume them.
He will be the first one to forgive with the huge amount of compassion he holds in his heart.

Shane, we love you, and, miss you dearly! Smile (you crazy fucker) Wink

Post a reply to: Roosty got shot and killed

The Latest