Psychiatric drugging

Mr. G
|
motogeezer
6/14/2016 3:01pm
Why is it that someone on psych drugs can pass a background check and buy a weapon?

On another note, research has shown that psilocybin can cure depression for months, if not forever.

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/05/23/magic-mushrooms-erase-d…

In an attempt to treat depression, researchers from Imperial College, London gave 12 patients psilocybin. The 12 patients who were chosen had been clinically depressed for an average of about 18 years and the results were actually quite remarkable. The results from the psilocybin treatment actually succeeded the typical pharmaceuticals that are prescribed to treat depression like selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) and electroconclusive therapy. Just 1 week after taking the magic mushrooms, all 12 patients from the study reported feeling better, and checking in 3 months later, 5 of them were in complete remission. Quite impressive from only one dose.

Cygnus
6/14/2016 4:02pm
motogeezer wrote:
Why is it that someone on psych drugs can pass a background check and buy a weapon? On another note, research has shown that psilocybin can...
Why is it that someone on psych drugs can pass a background check and buy a weapon?

On another note, research has shown that psilocybin can cure depression for months, if not forever.

In an attempt to treat depression, researchers from Imperial College, London gave 12 patients psilocybin. The 12 patients who were chosen had been clinically depressed for an average of about 18 years and the results were actually quite remarkable. The results from the psilocybin treatment actually succeeded the typical pharmaceuticals that are prescribed to treat depression like selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) and electroconclusive therapy. Just 1 week after taking the magic mushrooms, all 12 patients from the study reported feeling better, and checking in 3 months later, 5 of them were in complete remission. Quite impressive from only one dose.

I love me some shrooms. Can be effective for ridding yourself of opiates also.
motogeezer
6/14/2016 4:14pm
Cygnus wrote:
I love me some shrooms. Can be effective for ridding yourself of opiates also.
... and I've been told by someone who knows, that peyote is good for PTSD.

Big Pharma better watch their asses.

Cool
6/15/2016 2:33am
motogeezer wrote:
Why is it that someone on psych drugs can pass a background check and buy a weapon? On another note, research has shown that psilocybin can...

I don't remember the exact wording, but when I did my background check to get my Smith & Wesson M&P Shield (Which is a really fun gun, btw) they did ask me something about either whether I took psychiatric drugs, or had been admitted for psychiatric reasons. It doesn't actually help anything though because you can always lie and they aren't allowed to access your private health information. I'm sure they just ask it for legal reasons.

The Shop

Original 44
6/15/2016 4:14am
motogeezer wrote:

Just buy a motorcycle. Best drug for depression.
Mr. G
6/15/2016 11:17am
Not letting a person on psychiatric assault meds is a good idea but it is also a slippery slope.
Mr. G
6/15/2016 11:19am
By the way wouldn't it be great if you could take a pill and be sane. Yea sanity through drugs. I know it's ridiculous but it would be convenient.
6/15/2016 12:30pm Edited Date/Time 6/15/2016 12:31pm

Lie on that form, have fun. And by have fun I mean the fines and imprisonment.

Box J : have you ever renounced your citizenship? I would interpret claiming allegiance to any foriegn of domestic terrorist group as renouncing your citizenship.

Post a reply to: Psychiatric drugging

The Latest