Problem....

lestat
7/28/2016 1:48pm
Titan1 wrote:
Does this thread finally complete the checklist? Now that we've argued about whether the earth is round, have we officially argued about every conceivable thing, no...
Does this thread finally complete the checklist?

Now that we've argued about whether the earth is round, have we officially argued about every conceivable thing, no matter how absurd?

lol
No way . Not even close . You are greatly underestimating the insanity of the human race . We have much farther to sink yet ...
Uncle Tony
7/28/2016 4:55pm
All us metal heads are going to hell GREEN sadly I'm going to have to tell Bertie weekend
plowboy
7/28/2016 4:55pm
Lakes do have tides. To further prove the earth is round ([i]I'm actually amazed I just wrote that in 2016[/i]) the average distance from the crust...
Lakes do have tides.

To further prove the earth is round (I'm actually amazed I just wrote that in 2016) the average distance from the crust to the center of the earth is roughly 4,000 miles from any given point on the crust. If the earth was flat you would see huge disparities of distances in different locations.

Oh and we have photos like...

Obvious photoshop....duh.
Rooster
7/29/2016 9:54am
Rooster wrote:
Yeah, that's fine and all. If you believe the conspiracy to keep us thinking it isn't true. Have you been to the north pole? South pole...
Yeah, that's fine and all. If you believe the conspiracy to keep us thinking it isn't true.

Have you been to the north pole? South pole?

If the guy was so crazy, why did they erect a monument in his honor?
If the Nazi's were so bad why do we still have white supremacists? Because people are stupid.
Show me where to find the monuments to the Nazis then.

The Shop

7/30/2016 3:35pm
seth505 wrote:
Any topic worth debating should have more than youtube videos as references on one side of the debate. You can debate for other topics like "metal...
Any topic worth debating should have more than youtube videos as references on one side of the debate.

You can debate for other topics like "metal musicians get their power from the devil" and "Monster energy drink worships the devil" with only loony youtube videos.

april and wayne GrinningSillyGrinning
https://youtu.be/c6MjcSL5218
I believe this topic has true science on it's side.

Believing everything they tell you isn't proof of anything, sorry.

7/30/2016 3:42pm Edited Date/Time 7/31/2016 2:39pm
Could Hawking be a fake?
I've always wondered, but never thought deeply about it. HuhDry
All things being possible, he absolutely could be.

Wanna be crucified? Take that theory to space . com Laughing

Post a reply to: Problem....

The Latest