Power Ball winners

JoJmoto
Last night one ticket won the 400+ million..

If you are the winner or know any huge Power Ball winners.. could you please please pretty please throw me a bone and share half a mil with me? I will make it last the rest of my life easy, help a poor nice guy out..

Could you even imagine winning that kinda money??

There are a ton of people that would benefit from my winnings for sure, I am a very giving person, when I have the extra to give.. With the right investments, you could spend a ton and never run out of money..
|
JAFO92
2/23/2017 3:27am
JoJmoto wrote:
Last night one ticket won the 400+ million.. If you are the winner or know any huge Power Ball winners.. could you please please pretty please...

If you are the winner or know any huge Power Ball winners.. could you please please pretty please throw me a bone and share half a mil with me? I will make it last the rest of my life easy, help a poor nice guy out..

There are a ton of people that would benefit from my winnings for sure, I am a very giving person, when I have the extra to give.. With the right investments, you could spend a ton and never run out of money..
Im the same way, if I hit a pot that big lots of family and friends would get some of it.
MR. X
2/23/2017 4:10am
I keep hearing that winning the lottery will ruin your life . I just can't figure out how.
JRT812
2/23/2017 4:47am
I posted about my friend and 11 or 12 of his coworkers winning the powerball a few months ago. I can't say winning has ruined his life by any means, but it has been an interesting transformation to watch. His wallet has always been open even before he had significant money, buts its on another level now. Granted each employee walked out with over 12 million after taxes, but he has easily spent close to 2 million in 3 months. He has helped some family but mainly has been buying guns, trucks, boats, toys, etc. Biggest purchase was huge home because he ran across it one Sunday and his wife wanted it. Money doesn't last, but he sure is having fun at the moment and I guess that is what counts.

The Shop

2/23/2017 7:08am
JoJmoto wrote:
Last night one ticket won the 400+ million.. If you are the winner or know any huge Power Ball winners.. could you please please pretty please...

In all honesty i can see easily why people still fuck up that amount of money, money is a temporary thing real estate lasts forever.

The first thing people should do is invest in a stable future for themselves and that part mostly get neglected and they buy a ton of cool stuf and other stuff.

There are 3 kinds of people in this scenario

1: Don't have any experience in handling money, people who have never experienced a healthy income are the biggest risk to go bankrupt within years.
2: Rich kids dont now the value of money, People who've never lived in poverty are the second biggest risk of going bankrupt.
3: Hard working people who come from a poor background and worked there way up, People that have seen both sides of the money scale , scraping to get by and at a certain point in liven and had a healthy income are the ones that can live with it forever.

I know a person that won 6 million euro, and he went bankrupt within 2 years bad decisions and gambling way out of his league

If i ever got lucky and i won 2 million i would probably never have to work again. i would own a small house and a small apartment block for a steady and healthy income without any loans
scooter5002
2/23/2017 8:55am
MR. X wrote:
I keep hearing that winning the lottery will ruin your life . I just can't figure out how.
A couple I knew down home a lot of years ago, won over 2 mil in the 80's. Last I heard, the sheriff repossessed their camper trailer right out of the park, and they are flat broke. Guy bought a very successful auto repair business, and ran it into the ground, after dumping huge into building renos as well. 2 million dollars only makes you wealthy, not smart.
2/23/2017 11:59am
Watching a show how I spent my millions, or something like that about people who won big cash in the lottery. A guy said he had people wanting to borrow money constantly. Not $50 or $100, but in increments of $10,000. He said he wished he learned to use this word much earlier - NO.

Falcon
Fantasy
798th
2/23/2017 4:30pm
I did a little "just for fun" exercise to figure out what I'd do with huge dollars. $2M home, RV with a garage and workshop in the back, multiple motorcycles, cars, boats, etc. I was still only able to "spend" 7 or 8 million bucks. Even if you figure you'd replace that stuff every year... including the house, $400M would last me 40 years - spending like a goon.

Instead, I'd buy a sensible home and a lot of land, set my kids up with trust funds and education funds, buy a whole bunch of toys and then start working on charitable projects with the rest.
JoJmoto
2/23/2017 4:37pm
MR. X wrote:
Yeah, did ya see that collage girl who won almost 2 mil and said its ruined her life because all her friends cant go on vacations with her, she is only able to go on about 4 a year..

I could live the rest of my life off a couple mil.. Now that doesn't mean I will live a lavish life style but I would certainly be comfortable. Oh to dream...
JW381
2/23/2017 4:42pm
I'd spoil my friends and family, invest, buy toys, and travel. Very likely after the first couple years I'd start a business and do some charity for something important to me.

Someday..Pinch
MR. X
2/23/2017 4:51pm
Hunting property ,lots and lots of hunting property .
Hut
2/23/2017 7:43pm
We'd probably retire immediately and begin helping people and animals full time, and maybe a few toys for us (dirtbikes and a bronco project or two).
avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
2/23/2017 9:50pm
Invest the principle and live as lavishly as I can off the interest. After I give a small chunk to my parents of course.
RonSkj
Fantasy
131st
2/23/2017 9:51pm
I would spend it all on hookers and blow!
2/24/2017 3:54am
RonSkj wrote:
I would spend it all on hookers and blow!
You the man RonSkj you're such a ballr. #wheresthatpartyat #R8
NV825
Fantasy
2730th
2/24/2017 1:58pm
I'd take the winnings and put it all on black. #letitride
danman
2/24/2017 2:01pm
MR. X wrote:
Hunting property ,lots and lots of hunting property .
This right here.....and a nice boat to fish out of!
2/25/2017 7:11am
I would more than likely build me a bad ass outdoor motor track and buy several new bikes and proceed to brake several bones in my 55year old body, doing things I should and couldn't do...

Post a reply to: Power Ball winners

The Latest