Pop Quiz

scooter5002
Edited Date/Time 4/28/2015 5:34am
Welcome to my world. Who knows why this is in place? Prize for the first correct answer.

|
scooter5002
4/26/2015 8:30pm
newmann wrote:
Islamic Temples in the truck stops?
Judges...........? DING! DING! DING!!! newmann takes the prize!! " Johnny, tell newmann what he wins." Why SURE Drew, he gets a lifetime free membership in the scooter Pop Trivia Quiz Club. He'll delight himself in answering all KINDS of stupid, meaningless shit, sure to enrich absolutely NO ONES lives. But wait, there's more! For a limited time, if you act now, for half the usual $500, we'll mail him a laminated wallet card, certifying his membership, and throw in a set of fuckin' stupid lookin' mouse ears, for FREE! Lower IQ and batteries not included, some assembly required. Void in states where prohibited."

That's what you get to deal with on the road, idiots who come in and wash their feet in the sink, while brushing your teeth right next to them. Just so they can go out and pray, to whoever requires clean feet, while doing so. Never mind the poor bastard that was already brushing his teeth, nope, just make sure some mythical diety is happy. Fuck. I have no problem with some guy praying to whoever they choose, just show some damn respect for others around you. It's kind of the reason why I don't run around, taking a dump on people's front lawns. Okay, I've done it, but I was really, REALLY drunk, and I was a teenager. I apologize, Mrs Witherspoon. Although, I must say, your grass was MUCH greener in that spot that summer. Life on the road: it was so much better before the oilpatch collapsed, and I went home every night.

vanilla, my feet are so big, they barely fit in a fuckin bath tub. Nice try, but you don't even get a consolation prize. You get SQUAT!

The Shop

JW381
4/26/2015 9:07pm
I can't find the picture, but my old work had a sign that said "Absolutely NO popcorn fish in the fridge" with an image of a movie theater style popcorn tub with fish. That was pretty wacky.

In response to the actual subject matter, I was riding the city bus home from campus one night, and this guy who did some kind of labor work just decided to take off his boots and start itching his crusty white socks right there next to me. Needless to say, his girlfriend was fucking hot (she musta been a Canuck). That being considered, I couldn't imagine brushing my teeth next to someone that was scrubbing their feet in the sink.

SEE ARE125
4/27/2015 5:10am
Hell most places you get a free shower with a fill up. Since I was doing towing and was home every night(most of the time) I always gave my free shower away. You ever seen the cab of their truck? Floorboard covered in piss bottles EVERY time.
IWreckALot
4/27/2015 7:53am
newmann wrote:
Islamic Temples in the truck stops?
Judges...........? DING! DING! DING!!! newmann takes the prize!! " Johnny, tell newmann what he wins." Why SURE Drew, he gets a lifetime free membership in the...
Judges...........? DING! DING! DING!!! newmann takes the prize!! " Johnny, tell newmann what he wins." Why SURE Drew, he gets a lifetime free membership in the scooter Pop Trivia Quiz Club. He'll delight himself in answering all KINDS of stupid, meaningless shit, sure to enrich absolutely NO ONES lives. But wait, there's more! For a limited time, if you act now, for half the usual $500, we'll mail him a laminated wallet card, certifying his membership, and throw in a set of fuckin' stupid lookin' mouse ears, for FREE! Lower IQ and batteries not included, some assembly required. Void in states where prohibited."

That's what you get to deal with on the road, idiots who come in and wash their feet in the sink, while brushing your teeth right next to them. Just so they can go out and pray, to whoever requires clean feet, while doing so. Never mind the poor bastard that was already brushing his teeth, nope, just make sure some mythical diety is happy. Fuck. I have no problem with some guy praying to whoever they choose, just show some damn respect for others around you. It's kind of the reason why I don't run around, taking a dump on people's front lawns. Okay, I've done it, but I was really, REALLY drunk, and I was a teenager. I apologize, Mrs Witherspoon. Although, I must say, your grass was MUCH greener in that spot that summer. Life on the road: it was so much better before the oilpatch collapsed, and I went home every night.

vanilla, my feet are so big, they barely fit in a fuckin bath tub. Nice try, but you don't even get a consolation prize. You get SQUAT!
If that's all the muslims were doing in the name of "religion" then I think we'd be much better off. . .
h&m_cycle
4/28/2015 5:34am
Some character named Jesus was into that feet washing at the Supper table...

Post a reply to: Pop Quiz

The Latest