Photos of models that I took

HazemG
Edited Date/Time 9/15/2014 7:35pm
Hey guys.. so beyond riding moto, my passion (don't chuckle) is Fashion Photography. I know it is completely out of left field (never met a fashion photographer that rides and vice versa) but there is something about creating timeless images with beautiful women that is hard to explain.

Haven't seen a thread like this so I thought I would start one where others can share their photos, ask questions, or otherwise!

Here are my contributions to start off:

|
HazemG
9/10/2014 6:47am
Very nice. I like classy work. You've created art - not just photography.
Feedback like this keeps me on my toes and makes sure I don't stay stagnant. Much appreciated. I shot a little video during the shoot just messing around, and I think I'm going to get into the video side as well. I'll post that here in a moment
motosmith
9/10/2014 12:10pm
Nice work. I'm guessing you find the models in Miami not Kansas Smile What are the projects used for, marketing products?

The Shop

9/10/2014 2:04pm
motosmith wrote:
Nice work. I'm guessing you find the models in Miami not Kansas Smile What are the projects used for, marketing products?
Ive been to Lawrence Ks, and I would put it up to the pepsi challenge with Miami any day. Per capita of corse.
HazemG
9/10/2014 2:12pm
motosmith wrote:
Thanks Moto! Haha, a lot of the girls in my portfolio are from Lawrence surprisingly! The rest are from LA and Miami. But the ones in Lawrence are usually (not always) girls I'm talking to or have dated in the past. I just teach them how to model and since they're already comfortable with me the images generally turn out pretty nice.

You're spot on, marketing. Usually fashion companies book a campaign so they can showcase their new lines. I'm working my way up to the higher end designers like Gucci and Louis Vuitton. I just got selected for a 7 page editorial spread in Ocean Drive magazine, right next to a Louis Vuitton ad so I guess I'm making progress in the right direction!

And look out below, you aren't lying!! Wink
HazemG
9/11/2014 3:59pm
So how much of your work consists of photoshop? (and lightroom)
I adjust colors in Lightroom and then do skin cleanup in photoshop. I don't alter anything in photoshop other than remove blemishes and color tone a bit. That being said I like to preserve skin texture so it can take some time in photoshop.. Not a fan of merely blurring skin away to look soft.
SEEMEFIRST
9/12/2014 7:45pm
Very nice work.
The eyes on #3 are devastating.
HazemG
9/12/2014 8:23pm
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
Very nice work.
The eyes on #3 are devastating.
Thanks my man, I appreciate all the kind words! That's actually Raina Hein, runner up of Americas Next Top Model. She's super cool and fun to work with
HazemG
9/15/2014 7:35pm
lol at the topless. I can't say that I have or have not for privacy reasons. Here are a few more shots I just finished.. pretty pumped on these. Hope you guys like them

Post a reply to: Photos of models that I took

The Latest