Peoples Republic of California strikes again

MR. X
9/27/2015 5:34pm
JW381 wrote:
If you read it correctly, you would have noted that he was never suspended. Only after the kid's family gave the school permission to discuss the...
If you read it correctly, you would have noted that he was never suspended. Only after the kid's family gave the school permission to discuss the disciplinary action were they able to set the story straight after the first reports.

Now, had that not been the case, I would agree that it would have been a pretty unfair situation. As someone else mentioned, schools and teachers are walking on a legal tight rope at all times. That said, some of you (not necessarily you in particular) jump to some pretty outrageous conclusions based on isolated incidents. It's pretty crazy.
Thanks for the clarification , its not all that hard to believe that a student would get suspended for what he did though.
Sandberm
9/27/2015 8:47pm
Oldnslo wrote:
I took my son and father to Normandy last fall. My father is 92 years old and actually landed on Normandy during the war on D...
I took my son and father to Normandy last fall. My father is 92 years old and actually landed on Normandy during the war on D day. I wanted my son to see what the brave men and women gave so he could sit around and smoke weed.
Pretty enlightening journey back in time and a moving peice of Amercan ground to see on top of that bluff. I recommend it to everyone. Very moving to see my father pay respect to his friends and fellow countrymen who gave it all for the freedom we enjoy today. My Dad was a war hero , highly decorated and to this day he says he not the one that deserves the glory , it was those who lie on that small piece of american ground at Normandy ......
Thanks for sharing your story.

A close friend I had 25 years ago when I was 19-20 years old went to Normandy when his grandfather took him. When he got back I was eager to hear how the trip went.

His response? "Nobody speaks English over there man"Unsure Good grief. Most of us will never get the chance t see what my friend saw and his only observation was that nobody spoke English.Angry
Grieby54
9/28/2015 9:27am
What in the world does this have to do with left vs right or California exclusively?
9/28/2015 9:33am
Grieby54 wrote:
What in the world does this have to do with left vs right or California exclusively?
Didn't you know that every event in the Universe is evidence that one political party is better than the other, and has the interests of real Americans at heart?! LaughingLaughingLaughing

The Shop

the_wood109
10/3/2015 12:58pm
Grieby54 wrote:
Evidently, the same world were somebody suggests starting a another world war for no other reason than to "toughen up" the pussies. Also, the one that people project their own made up version of what happened, rather than looking for the facts.

A side note that the republicans were against any involvement in world war II. Pretty easy to spot the ignorant ones these days.
Mini Elsinore
10/3/2015 2:39pm
I can see the HBHS bell tower from my house. Had three kids graduate from there. You guys are FOOLS to regurgitate MSM reports on ANY subject. Giving them any 'play' furthers their agenda. In the end, there was no suspension of our local hero (and there never was....). Hating California (or anywhere) is an individual prerogative, but unless you live here it is curious as to why you care.
RMT
10/5/2015 3:35pm
Grieby54 wrote:
Didn't you know that every event in the Universe is evidence that one political party is better than the other, and has the interests of real...
Didn't you know that every event in the Universe is evidence that one political party is better than the other, and has the interests of real Americans at heart?! LaughingLaughingLaughing
Lets not sugar coat it, its always one side that jumps to conclusions and starts up with the pussification things.
I mean, someone in this thread, without doing any investigation on his own used this misinformation to call for another world war so we all get straightened out.

I was in High School in the early 80's and I got suspended twice for fighting. Of course I didnt get in trouble, but that was common procedure over 30 years ago in the Midwest. I got kicked off the baseball team my senior year because we were asked to sign a pledge to not smoke weed. I wasn't really into that at the time, but many of us sacked up and refused to sign the pledge to make a point. No biggie for me as I wasn't all that into baseball at that point anyway, but it cost a good friend of mine a free ride to College. I don't remember anyone saying the school officials were pussies and to be honest, we were all labeled as stoners. Guess I was born 30 years too early as now we would have been heroes to the right wing.
APLMAN99
10/6/2015 1:04am
newmann wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3248409/Teen-comes-defense-blind-classmate-beaten-school-bully-suspended.html Bully beating the hell out of a blind kid and people are standing around videoing it yet the kid who jumps in to help gets...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3248409/Teen-comes-defense-blin…

Bully beating the hell out of a blind kid and people are standing around videoing it yet the kid who jumps in to help gets suspended and kicked off the football team. Principal is the one who needs to be suspended and kicked out of the district.
No comments after it's revealed that there never was a suspension in this.........

Interesting.
newmann
10/6/2015 4:19am
APLMAN99 wrote:
No comments after it's revealed that there never was a suspension in this.........

Interesting.
No such thing as good journalism out there anymore? Shocked
Rooster
10/6/2015 8:24am
newmann wrote:
No such thing as good journalism out there anymore? Shocked
Not if you only seek out reports that back your preconceived opinion and don't balance them out with other sources.

Post a reply to: Peoples Republic of California strikes again

The Latest