Peoples Republic of California strikes again

newmann
9/25/2015 10:53am Edited Date/Time 10/6/2015 8:24am
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3248409/Teen-comes-defense-blin…

Bully beating the hell out of a blind kid and people are standing around videoing it yet the kid who jumps in to help gets suspended and kicked off the football team. Principal is the one who needs to be suspended and kicked out of the district.
|
motosmith
9/25/2015 11:44am
The bully deserved to get knocked out. I think the he got arrested also.
9/25/2015 11:45am
The schools here walk around on eggshells in fear of lawsuits.
AHRMA361
Fantasy
262nd
9/25/2015 11:52am
What a bunch of BS political correctness.

Zero tolerance policies are for one reason and only one reason:

So the Teachers and Administrators can have zero responsibility in what happens in their schools.

Fk'n common sense left academics about 30 years ago or more.
hvaughn88
9/25/2015 11:55am Edited Date/Time 9/25/2015 11:56am
I'm glad to see he stepped in to help out. It takes a pretty shitty soul to beat on a blind kid.

PS: if I would ever done anything so cold and stupid, I would have been knocked out a second time when I got home.

The Shop

9/25/2015 1:25pm
The guy that intervened deserves praise, not punishment.
Titan1
9/25/2015 2:11pm
That video makes me sick...why would someone punch a blind kid? Why would all those kids just stand around and watch?

I hope the football player gets an award.
Uncle Tony
9/25/2015 2:21pm
It's pretty sad when bullies beat up handicapped kids, sickening, I wonder what the bullies parents are like? Maybe they need a beat down
hvaughn88
9/25/2015 2:21pm
Titan1 wrote:
That video makes me sick...why would someone punch a blind kid? Why would all those kids just stand around and watch? I hope the football player...
That video makes me sick...why would someone punch a blind kid? Why would all those kids just stand around and watch?

Because kids don't get their ass kicked anymore. I hope that was a real eye-opener for all those kids. I know this will probably piss a lot of people off, but I don't give a fuck: I think kids should be able to settle their problems with a little physical violence without fear of being suspended, arrested, etc. Bullies tend to back off when they know they might get their nose caved in. Instead, I think kids that are bullied just bottle it up and it just gets worse and worse and worse (not to mention broadcast 24/7 on social media) up to the point that they just snap. Sometimes, you just need to throw a few punches and then move on. Now bring on the ridicule for my opinion, haha.
Uncle Tony
9/25/2015 2:30pm
Hvaugh88 I agree with your way of thinking but in today's sue society that doesn't work, believe me I tried it a few times and it only ended in me going through the system, and here in New York is not a piece of cake
71Fish
9/25/2015 2:31pm
Titan1 wrote:
That video makes me sick...why would someone punch a blind kid? Why would all those kids just stand around and watch? I hope the football player...

hvaughn88 wrote:
Because kids don't get their ass kicked anymore. I hope that was a real eye-opener for all those kids. I know this will probably piss a...
Because kids don't get their ass kicked anymore. I hope that was a real eye-opener for all those kids. I know this will probably piss a lot of people off, but I don't give a fuck: I think kids should be able to settle their problems with a little physical violence without fear of being suspended, arrested, etc. Bullies tend to back off when they know they might get their nose caved in. Instead, I think kids that are bullied just bottle it up and it just gets worse and worse and worse (not to mention broadcast 24/7 on social media) up to the point that they just snap. Sometimes, you just need to throw a few punches and then move on. Now bring on the ridicule for my opinion, haha.
You'll get no argument from me. Each generation is a bigger pussy than the one before. Imagine WW2 aged kids doing this. He'd get his ass kick at home by his parents as well as the blind kids parents.

Kids today don't know how to interact with each other except on the Facebook or text messages. We are about one more generation away from destroying ourselves from the inside as a nation.
Titan1
9/25/2015 2:47pm
Titan1 wrote:

hvaughn88 wrote:
Because kids don't get their ass kicked anymore. I hope that was a real eye-opener for all those kids. I know this will probably piss a...
71Fish wrote:
You'll get no argument from me. Each generation is a bigger pussy than the one before. Imagine WW2 aged kids doing this. He'd get his ass...
You'll get no argument from me. Each generation is a bigger pussy than the one before. Imagine WW2 aged kids doing this. He'd get his ass kick at home by his parents as well as the blind kids parents.

Kids today don't know how to interact with each other except on the Facebook or text messages. We are about one more generation away from destroying ourselves from the inside as a nation.
I hate to say it, but our society needs another WWI, followed by a full on depression, followed by another WWII in order to toughen up our soft spoiled entitled minds...

We've all been handled with kid gloves since the 60's...and that's two generations...then it gets magnified by the limp wrist political correct BS that is polluting our society where nobody can ever get offended, and everyone gets a trophy...and you looked at me the wrong way so I'm going to sue, because I'm entitled to your money because you didn't smile at me.

It's a joke.
Falcon
Fantasy
765th
9/25/2015 4:51pm Edited Date/Time 9/25/2015 4:51pm
If I was the coach for a rival school's football team, I'd recruit that young man. (Try to, anyway - you probably have to attend school there to play on the team.)
DPR250R
9/25/2015 8:02pm
What if he wasn't suspended?
MR. X
9/25/2015 8:05pm
My wife and i are expecting our first child in December and i would be so proud if my kid turned out like the guy that stepped into help.
watson
9/25/2015 8:18pm
AHRMA361 wrote:
What a bunch of BS political correctness. Zero tolerance policies are for one reason and only one reason: So the Teachers and Administrators can have zero...
What a bunch of BS political correctness.

Zero tolerance policies are for one reason and only one reason:

So the Teachers and Administrators can have zero responsibility in what happens in their schools.

Fk'n common sense left academics about 30 years ago or more.
This bullshit is the result of politics, not academia.
kongols
9/26/2015 9:59pm
Even act like this is getting used in left-right bullshit arguments. Sad...
Oldnslo
9/27/2015 2:18am Edited Date/Time 9/27/2015 2:21am
Only in California can a school district be this fuckin dumb. They should fire the principal for being a god damn idiot ...
The world is turning to complete shit with this politically correct horse shit. Let the kids hit each other once in a while and reward those that do what is right instead of stand there and record a disabled kid get his face punched in by some douche bag , panty waist punk who got exactly what he deserved. Wake up people !
ToolMaker
Fantasy
927th
9/27/2015 6:35am
Where is his invite to the white house?
hvaughn88
9/27/2015 6:37am
Oldnslo wrote:
Only in California can a school district be this fuckin dumb. They should fire the principal for being a god damn idiot ... The world is...
Only in California can a school district be this fuckin dumb. They should fire the principal for being a god damn idiot ...
The world is turning to complete shit with this politically correct horse shit. Let the kids hit each other once in a while and reward those that do what is right instead of stand there and record a disabled kid get his face punched in by some douche bag , panty waist punk who got exactly what he deserved. Wake up people !
I wish he would have knocked out the kid recording the video, too. If my kid was one of the ones sitting there watching that happen, I would be furious.
Oldnslo
9/27/2015 8:48am Edited Date/Time 9/27/2015 8:54am
ToolMaker wrote:
Where is his invite to the white house?
Get real man. He was just a plain ole American white kid doing the right thing , Only Muslins and thugs get to go to the White House....everybody knows that. Ha ha...
chuck317
9/27/2015 8:52am
here in Cleveland tn if you fight back you get suspended also. they would rather you get the shit beat out of you
Barrett57
9/27/2015 9:42am
Titan1 wrote:
I hate to say it, but our society needs another WWI, followed by a full on depression, followed by another WWII in order to toughen up...
I hate to say it, but our society needs another WWI, followed by a full on depression, followed by another WWII in order to toughen up our soft spoiled entitled minds...

We've all been handled with kid gloves since the 60's...and that's two generations...then it gets magnified by the limp wrist political correct BS that is polluting our society where nobody can ever get offended, and everyone gets a trophy...and you looked at me the wrong way so I'm going to sue, because I'm entitled to your money because you didn't smile at me.

It's a joke.
I take it you have never been to places like Normandy, the Somme or Tyne Cot cemetery.

Oldnslo
9/27/2015 10:02am Edited Date/Time 9/27/2015 10:03am
I took my son and father to Normandy last fall. My father is 92 years old and actually landed on Normandy during the war on D day. I wanted my son to see what the brave men and women gave so he could sit around and smoke weed.
Pretty enlightening journey back in time and a moving peice of Amercan ground to see on top of that bluff. I recommend it to everyone. Very moving to see my father pay respect to his friends and fellow countrymen who gave it all for the freedom we enjoy today. My Dad was a war hero , highly decorated and to this day he says he not the one that deserves the glory , it was those who lie on that small piece of american ground at Normandy ......
MR. X
9/27/2015 12:05pm
DPR250R wrote:
What if he wasn't suspended?
RonSkj wrote:
JW381 wrote:
But, but..... politically correct pussification!
It only took 46,000 signatures for them to do the right thing , not to shabby.
captmoto
9/27/2015 12:20pm
I'm glad he knocked the kid out. Otherwise the bully wouldn't get what he deserves. BUT, he then beat on the kid when he was out. If he had stopped with the knock down I think he would be good.
Pay attention guys, this isn't exclusive to California. Jeez.
scott_nz
Fantasy
597th
9/27/2015 2:58pm
Titan1 wrote:
I hate to say it, but our society needs another WWI, followed by a full on depression, followed by another WWII in order to toughen up...

It's a joke.
the next war at those levels, with the weapons available to both sides now, will dam near be the end of civilization,

The US did not get the brunt of Civilian causalities in the last 2 world wars (the same as us down here) I dont think that would be the case the next time around,

HazemG
9/27/2015 4:04pm
captmoto wrote:
I'm glad he knocked the kid out. Otherwise the bully wouldn't get what he deserves. BUT, he then beat on the kid when he was out...
I'm glad he knocked the kid out. Otherwise the bully wouldn't get what he deserves. BUT, he then beat on the kid when he was out. If he had stopped with the knock down I think he would be good.
Pay attention guys, this isn't exclusive to California. Jeez.
He only touched him once? What leads you to believe he did anything more?
JW381
9/27/2015 4:07pm
RonSkj wrote:
JW381 wrote:
But, but..... politically correct pussification!
MR. X wrote:
It only took 46,000 signatures for them to do the right thing , not to shabby.
If you read it correctly, you would have noted that he was never suspended. Only after the kid's family gave the school permission to discuss the disciplinary action were they able to set the story straight after the first reports.

Now, had that not been the case, I would agree that it would have been a pretty unfair situation. As someone else mentioned, schools and teachers are walking on a legal tight rope at all times. That said, some of you (not necessarily you in particular) jump to some pretty outrageous conclusions based on isolated incidents. It's pretty crazy.

Post a reply to: Peoples Republic of California strikes again

The Latest