Ohio cop kills driver in traffic stop

P
7/31/2015 7:35am
Crash82 wrote:
I doubt he shot him on purpose knowing he was on video. When you treat everyone by the content of their character you can't group people...
I doubt he shot him on purpose knowing he was on video. When you treat everyone by the content of their character you can't group people, by town, color or whatever.
If a town has a reputation then it has a reputation.

Also, I have NOOOOOO idea why you think that he didn't shoot the guy on purpose.

P
XXVoid MainXX
7/31/2015 7:53am
Actually my first thought when I saw the video was that it appeared he accidentally fired it when he pulled it out of his holster. That is, it appeared to go off as he was pulling it. However, it sounded like he was making up a story about being dragged which would indicate he was trying to cover it up, unless he was suggesting that caused the accidental discharge. But, IF the firing was accidental then my first reaction would have been "holy shit, I didn't mean to do that, it was an accident" and I haven't seen any claim of that so that makes it hard to believe it was accidental. Certainly another view would be helpful since you can't actually see his hands or the gun.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
7/31/2015 7:53am
Crash82 wrote:
I doubt he shot him on purpose knowing he was on video. When you treat everyone by the content of their character you can't group people...
I doubt he shot him on purpose knowing he was on video. When you treat everyone by the content of their character you can't group people, by town, color or whatever.
P wrote:
If a town has a reputation then it has a reputation. Also, I have NOOOOOO idea why you think that he didn't shoot the guy on...

Also, I have NOOOOOO idea why you think that he didn't shoot the guy on purpose.

P
"I doubt he shot him on purpose knowing he was on video."
P
7/31/2015 8:17am
Crash82 wrote:
P wrote:
If a town has a reputation then it has a reputation. Also, I have NOOOOOO idea why you think that he didn't shoot the guy on...

P
Crash82 wrote:
[b]"I doubt he shot him on purpose knowing he was on video."[/b]
When have any of the cops in any of the videos that you've seen actually not meant to shoot the guy???

P

The Shop

JoJmoto
7/31/2015 8:24am
I do think the shooting was an accident. As he pulled his weapon, the guy starts to take off and it appears the cop is in the window of the vehicle. The door frame may have hit his arm or whatever the reason, I don't think the shot was on purpose. Did he get dragged and then shot.. no, did he get dragged at all..? Maybe a few feet but the shot had already been fired.

And Huck has it right, given the recent events in our Country, you are starting to see more and more these Agencies stepping away from any controversy shootings. Which is bullshit IMO.. But I think it has to do more with trying to keep the peace.

Chicken shit stop? I bet if this guy had been a wanted murder suspect or something, there would have been a different tune outta that camp.
XXVoid MainXX
7/31/2015 8:27am
P wrote:

P
Crash82 wrote:
P wrote:
When have any of the cops in any of the videos that you've seen actually not meant to shoot the guy??? P
When have any of the cops in any of the videos that you've seen actually not meant to shoot the guy???

P
kkawboy14
7/31/2015 8:27am
It looks like the cop got dragged
P wrote:
How do you get dragged when you are in front of the guy that you shot? Either way that is the story that the cop tried...
How do you get dragged when you are in front of the guy that you shot?

Either way that is the story that the cop tried to make up. Seem seems like you and him are on the same team.

P

It looked like he got dragged because the cop reached into the car.
It's not like that beater car was gonna outrun the cop car tho
huck
7/31/2015 8:56am
Crash82 wrote:
P wrote:

P
If that's what you want to believe...
P
7/31/2015 9:17am
Crash82 wrote:
P wrote:
When have any of the cops in any of the videos that you've seen actually not meant to shoot the guy??? P

P
Completely different circumstances and that guy actually indication immediately after the gun went off that it was a mistake.

P
huck
7/31/2015 9:19am
P wrote:

P
P wrote:
Completely different circumstances and that guy actually indication immediately after the gun went off that it was a mistake.

P
P
7/31/2015 9:19am
It's sooooooo crazy that you guys are actually making up the guys story for him. He has never said that he didn't mean to shoot the guy. As a matter of fact his defense is that he shot the guy because he was being dragged, which doesn't appear to be the case. I'm guessing that at least on of the two cops that claimed to have seen the incident rolled on him, that is why he is being charged with murder.

P
huck
7/31/2015 9:31am
P wrote:
It's sooooooo crazy that you guys are actually making up the guys story for him. He has never said that he didn't mean to shoot the...
It's sooooooo crazy that you guys are actually making up the guys story for him. He has never said that he didn't mean to shoot the guy. As a matter of fact his defense is that he shot the guy because he was being dragged, which doesn't appear to be the case. I'm guessing that at least on of the two cops that claimed to have seen the incident rolled on him, that is why he is being charged with murder.

P
It's equally as crazy how YOU make up stories for EVERY 'victim'....

He is charged with murder because the DA is afraid of the fucktards like Jackson coming and burning his city down, before they know any facts. History has proven that the idiots will riot, even if the facts are presented...but they don't want to see them.
P
7/31/2015 9:41am
P wrote:
It's sooooooo crazy that you guys are actually making up the guys story for him. He has never said that he didn't mean to shoot the...

P
huck wrote:
It's equally as crazy how YOU make up stories for EVERY 'victim'.... He is charged with murder because the DA is afraid of the fucktards like...

He is charged with murder because the DA is afraid of the fucktards like Jackson coming and burning his city down, before they know any facts. History has proven that the idiots will riot, even if the facts are presented...but they don't want to see them.
What exactly have I made up.........that the DA said that it was a "chicken crap" stop in the first place? The fact that they believe that two other cops lied in their statements? The fact that the guy is being charged with murder and not some lesser charge or not being charged at all???

Dude, get the fuck off your high horse. If anyone is making anything up it's you.

P
huck
7/31/2015 10:03am
P wrote:

P
huck wrote:
It's equally as crazy how YOU make up stories for EVERY 'victim'.... He is charged with murder because the DA is afraid of the fucktards like...

P wrote:
What exactly have I made up.........that the DA said that it was a "chicken crap" stop in the first place? The fact that they believe that...
What exactly have I made up.........that the DA said that it was a "chicken crap" stop in the first place? The fact that they believe that two other cops lied in their statements? The fact that the guy is being charged with murder and not some lesser charge or not being charged at all???

Dude, get the fuck off your high horse. If anyone is making anything up it's you.

P
mxenthusiast
7/31/2015 12:18pm
Some info on this subject:

1. Cincinnati has had race issues / riot issues / cops murdering citizen issues for decades. It is common knowledge.

2. The cop in the video was a University of Cincinnati Police Officer who was not on University of Cincinnati property.

As I saw the news unfolding on this case, and then saw the Police Chief and the DA say the University of Cincinnati Police Officer murdered the guy, I immediately became suspicious. No police agency admits to wrong doing like that.

So onto the next bit of info

3. The actual Cincinnati Police are now demanding the University of Cincinnati Police Force be shutdown. The actual Cincinnati Police want to set-up their own Policing on the campus.

This leads me to conclude that the actual Cincinnati police saw this as an opportunity to disband the University police department and take control for themselves.

Its obvious the UC police officer needlessly killed the guy, and I don't mind the murder charge. But, the sole reason this cop is getting the murder charge, is due to police politics and them wanting to extend their control onto a University campus.
XXVoid MainXX
7/31/2015 1:43pm Edited Date/Time 7/31/2015 1:44pm
P wrote:

P
P wrote:

P
Apparently you didn't read my previous post. Although I thought it "looked" like in the original post that it could have been an accidental firing when he pulled his gun, I don't believe it was accidental because his reaction wasn't anything like the reaction of the guy in the video I linked to. That is, if I had shot the guy accidentally I would have reacted exactly like the guy in the video I linked to "oh shit, I didn't mean to do that!" Then again, unlike in the video I linked to I don't think there was anyone else around for him to say something like that to. But I certainly would have been claiming it right away as soon as someone WAS around to say it to. It doesn't appear that the cop is claiming it was an accident so I have no reason to believe it was.
CR250Rider
7/31/2015 2:55pm
School cop. Probably had substandard training and leadership.
I can see void's point for sure
mxenthusiast
7/31/2015 3:47pm Edited Date/Time 7/31/2015 3:59pm
Ray Tensing 2014 Traffic Stop with Multiple Rights Violations

Looks like this same cop has a history of being a retard

$1,000,000 bond for the cop

https://youtu.be/PRT1ZxnoSfU
XXVoid MainXX
7/31/2015 4:26pm
There's no way I could be a cop with all the shit they have to put up with. Not really surprising some snap and fuck up bad.
Flatliner
7/31/2015 4:27pm
The cop did a fine enough job up until the shooting part. His questions were clear and relevant, and he wasn't rude.

Of course he shouldn't have shot the guy. That's obvious. Having said that, what was the intention of the man pulled over? He was told several times why he was stopped, yet still had to ask. It also appears he began to resist the officer going for the door. That's not his right to do that. So instantly at that moment he's in the wrong and appears to want to flee the scene. What's the cop to do then? Taser? Let him just flee? Can't do that so then it's some kind of chase or physical confrontation.

I just don't get the constant push back on authority. If having no plate is a traffic violation, man up , take the ticket for it, as well as the ticket for not having your drivers on you. It's required. So take the two tickets, be mad at yourself for not having it and move on.

For cops, don't go for the gun. You have his tag #, you can follow up after.

It's really terrible someone was killed here.
mxenthusiast
7/31/2015 4:41pm
I'll give you guys a bit of comparison that I had recently. I work in a wealthy area of DC and have to deal with the metro cops everyday. They are aggressive and total assholes. This is towards those using this metro station where I would estimate at least 75% of the people using it are millionaires. US Cops seem to immediately raise their voice, put their hand on their weapon, escalate the situation, refuse to give any reasons as to why they are acting like fools etc.

Now, lets mosey on over to Italy, Austria, and Germany.

A couple months ago I was taking a train from Venice to Munich. I board the train and sit down, my train car then filled up with people from Africa. I didn't think anything of it, I'm not a frequent train rider on this route. The train took off and about 15 minutes later, the Italian police come strolling through the train car asking passengers for their passport. It was obvious they were racially profiling because they only asked the Africans for their passport. None of them had a passport so they were all detained and removed from the train at the next stop. The same happened after the Austrian border and the German border, (because more africans got on the train at each stop).

Here is the difference. The Italian, Austrian, and German police were emotionless. They asked for passports with zero emotion, no raised voice no aggressive behavior. The entire process was in English, because all the Africans spoke English. The Africans tried to lie and make up stories etc, the same as those who are breaking the law in the US, however, the Euro cops never raised their voice, never showed any emotion and never acted aggressively. By doing this, the situation stayed calm and everybody was detained with no issue. When asked why they needed to show their passport, the cops stated immediately, we need to make sure you are here legally. US cops almost never want to reveal why they are harassing you.

I even saw a guy go into the restroom to hide, The police had to talk to him for 10 min through the door to get him out. But again, calm, no emotion, and no aggressive behavior. The guy finally came out and he was detained peacefully.

Look how US cops handle the same situations. Immediate screaming, busting down doors, threatening to kill people etc, and they wonder why the populace has started hating them. Many US cops bring on this behavior themselves.
mxenthusiast
7/31/2015 4:52pm Edited Date/Time 7/31/2015 5:10pm
There's no way I could be a cop with all the shit they have to put up with. Not really surprising some snap and fuck up...
There's no way I could be a cop with all the shit they have to put up with. Not really surprising some snap and fuck up bad.
Read my previous post. Many cops make situations worse with their ignorant behavior.

Police departments have the same problem as our educational system. Education majors have some of the lowest SAT/ACT test scores of any major in college. Translation, some of our most dull Americans are the ones teaching our youth. Police have similar low ratings on IQ tests. Of all professional jobs, or jobs where you need to be somewhat professional, police have some of the lowest IQ's out there.

If you pay people, in this case, cops and teachers, such low wages, you will get incompetent people in those positions.
Flatliner
7/31/2015 5:35pm
I'll give you guys a bit of comparison that I had recently. I work in a wealthy area of DC and have to deal with the...
I'll give you guys a bit of comparison that I had recently. I work in a wealthy area of DC and have to deal with the metro cops everyday. They are aggressive and total assholes. This is towards those using this metro station where I would estimate at least 75% of the people using it are millionaires. US Cops seem to immediately raise their voice, put their hand on their weapon, escalate the situation, refuse to give any reasons as to why they are acting like fools etc.

A couple months ago I was taking a train from Venice to Munich. I board the train and sit down, my train car then filled up with people from Africa. I didn't think anything of it, I'm not a frequent train rider on this route. The train took off and about 15 minutes later, the Italian police come strolling through the train car asking passengers for their passport. It was obvious they were racially profiling because they only asked the Africans for their passport. None of them had a passport so they were all detained and removed from the train at the next stop. The same happened after the Austrian border and the German border, (because more africans got on the train at each stop).

Here is the difference. The Italian, Austrian, and German police were emotionless. They asked for passports with zero emotion, no raised voice no aggressive behavior. The entire process was in English, because all the Africans spoke English. The Africans tried to lie and make up stories etc, the same as those who are breaking the law in the US, however, the Euro cops never raised their voice, never showed any emotion and never acted aggressively. By doing this, the situation stayed calm and everybody was detained with no issue. When asked why they needed to show their passport, the cops stated immediately, we need to make sure you are here legally. US cops almost never want to reveal why they are harassing you.

I even saw a guy go into the restroom to hide, The police had to talk to him for 10 min through the door to get him out. But again, calm, no emotion, and no aggressive behavior. The guy finally came out and he was detained peacefully.

Look how US cops handle the same situations. Immediate screaming, busting down doors, threatening to kill people etc, and they wonder why the populace has started hating them. Many US cops bring on this behavior themselves.
Many officers deal with situations in the exact way you described. It's just not newsworthy so you don't hear about it.

XXVoid MainXX
7/31/2015 5:55pm
There's no way I could be a cop with all the shit they have to put up with. Not really surprising some snap and fuck up...
Read my previous post. Many cops make situations worse with their ignorant behavior. Police departments have the same problem as our educational system. Education majors have...
Read my previous post. Many cops make situations worse with their ignorant behavior.

Police departments have the same problem as our educational system. Education majors have some of the lowest SAT/ACT test scores of any major in college. Translation, some of our most dull Americans are the ones teaching our youth. Police have similar low ratings on IQ tests. Of all professional jobs, or jobs where you need to be somewhat professional, police have some of the lowest IQ's out there.

If you pay people, in this case, cops and teachers, such low wages, you will get incompetent people in those positions.
In both videos of that cop he seemed WAY more calm than many cops I've run into when stopped. If I had acted like either of the people acted in either of the videos I know I would have been yanked and cuffed in a second. Also, he seemed to be pretty bright:

http://www.inquisitr.com/2294874/everything-you-need-to-know-about-ray-…

While attending the police academy class at UC Clermont College, Tensing earned “outstanding student” honors. He graduated from the course on July 24, 2010. The accused murdered earned a degree in criminal justice and graduated cum laude from Clermont College on March 17, 2012.
mxenthusiast
7/31/2015 6:06pm Edited Date/Time 7/31/2015 6:10pm
Read my previous post. Many cops make situations worse with their ignorant behavior. Police departments have the same problem as our educational system. Education majors have...

In both videos of that cop he seemed WAY more calm than many cops I've run into when stopped. If I had acted like either of...
In both videos of that cop he seemed WAY more calm than many cops I've run into when stopped. If I had acted like either of the people acted in either of the videos I know I would have been yanked and cuffed in a second. Also, he seemed to be pretty bright:

While attending the police academy class at UC Clermont College, Tensing earned “outstanding student” honors. He graduated from the course on July 24, 2010. The accused murdered earned a degree in criminal justice and graduated cum laude from Clermont College on March 17, 2012.
UC Clermont is for people who could not get accepted into the very low standard state run University of Cincinnati. UC Clermont is a remote low-standard offshoot of the University of Cincinnati.

The problem with Tensing, he didn't get belligerent I agree, but he broke laws. He either had no knowledge of US Citizen rights, or he was willfully denying those US Citizen rights.

Another thing I find amazing, in both videos, Tensing pulled these guys over OFF campus property.
mxenthusiast
7/31/2015 6:16pm
I'll give you guys a bit of comparison that I had recently. I work in a wealthy area of DC and have to deal with the...

Flatliner wrote:
Many officers deal with situations in the exact way you described. It's just not newsworthy so you don't hear about it.

Those officers should keep their jobs, any officer who does not behave in that manner, should be fired immediately and listed on a national "DO NOT HIRE" list for anything related to law enforcement on down to mall security cop.
XXVoid MainXX
7/31/2015 6:22pm

In both videos of that cop he seemed WAY more calm than many cops I've run into when stopped. If I had acted like either of...

UC Clermont is for people who could not get accepted into the very low standard state run University of Cincinnati. UC Clermont is a remote low-standard...
UC Clermont is for people who could not get accepted into the very low standard state run University of Cincinnati. UC Clermont is a remote low-standard offshoot of the University of Cincinnati.

The problem with Tensing, he didn't get belligerent I agree, but he broke laws. He either had no knowledge of US Citizen rights, or he was willfully denying those US Citizen rights.

Another thing I find amazing, in both videos, Tensing pulled these guys over OFF campus property.
He didn't have authority to do that?

Post a reply to: Ohio cop kills driver in traffic stop

The Latest