Occupation of Latvia.

kongols
Edited Date/Time 4/9/2015 8:53am
Not really but that`s what some russians here say.

These guy`s arriving today.

|
Mr. G
4/23/2014 10:33pm
Yea I saw that hint some days ago. How do you see that shaking out?
kongols
4/23/2014 11:01pm
Mr. G wrote:
We all know they `re not gonna stop Russia if shit happens. It`s a nice gesture.
MI6 just advised GB PM that it`s not worth starting WW3 over Ukraine. Latvia is in a same boat. Only thing different is that we are a member of NATO. Putin just might start messing around here in Baltics just to test NATO on how they`ll respond. I think we`re in for a rocky 10-15 years.
jndmx
4/24/2014 7:47am
Mr. G wrote:
kongols wrote:
We all know they `re not gonna stop Russia if shit happens. It`s a nice gesture. MI6 just advised GB PM that it`s not worth starting...
We all know they `re not gonna stop Russia if shit happens. It`s a nice gesture.
MI6 just advised GB PM that it`s not worth starting WW3 over Ukraine. Latvia is in a same boat. Only thing different is that we are a member of NATO. Putin just might start messing around here in Baltics just to test NATO on how they`ll respond. I think we`re in for a rocky 10-15 years.
I hate to say it but I think you're right my friend....hope it doesn't get completely shitty for you guys
Sandberm
4/24/2014 7:47am
So...the former head of Ukraine was in bed with Putin...the Ukranians got pissed and booted him..so Putin, not liking that the Ukranians fired his buddy, invades Crimea/eastern Ukrain.

Question!

Is Latvias current head of state in bed with Putin as the former Ukraine head was?

The Shop

kongols
4/24/2014 9:05am Edited Date/Time 4/24/2014 10:12am
Sandberm wrote:
So...the former head of Ukraine was in bed with Putin...the Ukranians got pissed and booted him..so Putin, not liking that the Ukranians fired his buddy, invades...
So...the former head of Ukraine was in bed with Putin...the Ukranians got pissed and booted him..so Putin, not liking that the Ukranians fired his buddy, invades Crimea/eastern Ukrain.

Question!

Is Latvias current head of state in bed with Putin as the former Ukraine head was?
No he`s not. But we have 27% population of russians. Half of them do not support Putins ideas. Here is a thing. All of russian party`s are consolidated in one and that one party wins elections every time cause all of russians vote for them. All of other party`s oppose their ideas and form majority government on their own, but that gives Putin excuses that russian partys win elections but are not invited in to government. Oppression of russians.

+ All those russian party`s are part -funded by Kremlin and then there are multiple organizations created and funded by Kremlin who`s primary objective is to create unrest between russians.
ToolMaker
Fantasy
726th
4/25/2014 5:50am
Since it's a given that Crimea is now part of Russia, how will peoples lives change?
Will Putin make sure their lives are better so surrounding areas see this and try to follow?
Then Putin is there to say welcome to Russia? What better way to expand Russia than
have the people do it for you?
Hmmm,
kongols
4/25/2014 7:03am Edited Date/Time 4/25/2014 7:04am
ToolMaker wrote:
Since it's a given that Crimea is now part of Russia, how will peoples lives change? Will Putin make sure their lives are better so surrounding...
Since it's a given that Crimea is now part of Russia, how will peoples lives change?
Will Putin make sure their lives are better so surrounding areas see this and try to follow?
Then Putin is there to say welcome to Russia? What better way to expand Russia than
Hmmm,
Everything cost twice as much as it used to. Wages stay the same. A lot of people are pissed cause they were promised things that did not and will not come true. Thousands of people losing their jobs.
4/25/2014 7:34am
ToolMaker wrote:
Since it's a given that Crimea is now part of Russia, how will peoples lives change? Will Putin make sure their lives are better so surrounding...
Hmmm,
kongols wrote:
Everything cost twice as much as it used to. Wages stay the same. A lot of people are pissed cause they were promised things that did...
Everything cost twice as much as it used to. Wages stay the same. A lot of people are pissed cause they were promised things that did not and will not come true. Thousands of people losing their jobs.
Are you talking about the US or Latvia?
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
4/25/2014 3:31pm Edited Date/Time 4/25/2014 3:31pm
What's up Kongol's?
Is Russia trying to start WW3?
Detaining International Observers & breaking airspace regs...?
kongols
4/25/2014 10:17pm
FastEddy wrote:
What's up Kongol's?
The guy that took hostages is a local criminal who announced himself a mayor of the city. They killed couple of people already, one of them deputy. He told everyone in the city if they do not obey he`ll shoot them on spot. Russia is paying local criminals and mafia to work for them.
kongols
4/26/2014 3:00am
Those dumbasses say that International Observers are NATO spy`s and will treat them as war prisoners.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
4/26/2014 11:22am
I hate this for you man, If Putin shows up holler, I will bring some Elmore county boys over there and we will kick some ass.
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
4/26/2014 11:51am
FastEddy wrote:
What's up Kongol's?
kongols wrote:
The guy that took hostages is a local criminal who announced himself a mayor of the city. They killed couple of people already, one of them...
The guy that took hostages is a local criminal who announced himself a mayor of the city. They killed couple of people already, one of them deputy. He told everyone in the city if they do not obey he`ll shoot them on spot. Russia is paying local criminals and mafia to work for them.
That sucks.
Thanks for the info.
enketchum
4/27/2014 10:58am
What do you think will happen with all of this?
ehr400
4/28/2014 5:07am
My cousins in Finland said that cold war BS has been starting up again on the Finland/ Russian border. Doing the same BS they did in the 70' and 80's. Flying planes in airspace and building up troops.

My coworker is from Poland and has his brothers and sisters there still. He said Putin had offered a WW2 era decree to Poland and some other countries to split the Ukraine and some other eastern blocks for favorable Gas rates and protection? Is that true Kongols?
kongols
4/28/2014 8:30am Edited Date/Time 4/28/2014 8:34am
ehr400 wrote:
My cousins in Finland said that cold war BS has been starting up again on the Finland/ Russian border. Doing the same BS they did in...
My cousins in Finland said that cold war BS has been starting up again on the Finland/ Russian border. Doing the same BS they did in the 70' and 80's. Flying planes in airspace and building up troops.

My coworker is from Poland and has his brothers and sisters there still. He said Putin had offered a WW2 era decree to Poland and some other countries to split the Ukraine and some other eastern blocks for favorable Gas rates and protection? Is that true Kongols?
I haven`t heard about other eastern blocks. Poland is not that important to be offered such a deal. But there was a proposal to split Ukraine cause long ago all of western Ukraine was Polish territories and eastern Ukraine was Russia. Some dumbass deputies sent such a offer to Poland but I doubt it was Putins idea.

That proposal was sent by this guy, no one takes him seriously. Absolute nutcase.

ehr400
4/29/2014 5:28am
Maybe that is what he is talking about. Have you heard anymore about the masked russians hanging out at Jewish worship places handing out propaganda about registering their belongings and whatnot with the threats of being deported and confiscation of belongings? It was in USA Today here, of course we heard little more about it.
kongols
4/29/2014 6:48am Edited Date/Time 4/29/2014 6:49am
ehr400 wrote:
Maybe that is what he is talking about. Have you heard anymore about the masked russians hanging out at Jewish worship places handing out propaganda about...
Maybe that is what he is talking about. Have you heard anymore about the masked russians hanging out at Jewish worship places handing out propaganda about registering their belongings and whatnot with the threats of being deported and confiscation of belongings? It was in USA Today here, of course we heard little more about it.
That was it, I haven`t heard anything ether. I think it was local dumbasses gone rogue. Tried to make a buck. They were asking $50 for some kind of registration.
huck
4/29/2014 7:08am
Surely you don't want US and any of our gun hungry people over there....
kongols
10/3/2014 4:31am
Mr Abrams and Mr Bradley arrived yesterday.

hillbilly
10/3/2014 10:28am
At least they wont go thru the towns slicing off heads and roping the women between 2 cars and yanking them apart.
jeffro503
10/3/2014 7:34pm
Man Kong....I hate seeing and reading this stuff about what going on over there for you guys. I hope you and your family stay safe and this blows over , hopefully sooner than later. That has to be some hectic shit resting in the back of your mind over things like this. We may flick each other shit now and then.....but when it comes down to it I hope everything works out for the best for you and your family. Take care dude!
CR250Rider
10/5/2014 10:24am
I say forget about it and move, get out of there. The place is going downhill, a sinking ship be smart and come to America. Save yourself.
kongols
3/9/2015 6:07am
150 of these arrived today to sea port of Riga. Abrams, Bradleys.

Old-Man
3/9/2015 8:10am Edited Date/Time 3/9/2015 8:11am
CR250Rider wrote:
I say forget about it and move, get out of there. The place is going downhill, a sinking ship be smart and come to America. Save...
I say forget about it and move, get out of there. The place is going downhill, a sinking ship be smart and come to America. Save yourself.
We would be in it too.
If Russia decided to invade Poland, Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia or any of the 28-member NATO alliance America would respond to the Article 5.

Think Putin is dumb enough to tear up the NATO treaty? maybe..but to start a 3rd WW of Baltic states is suicide.

Putin way of doing things is to train and arm separatists then come in and "Save" the Baltic states from the separatists then occupy it.
USA is all over this tactic.
tp4
3/9/2015 8:24am Edited Date/Time 3/9/2015 2:50pm
never mind

Post a reply to: Occupation of Latvia.

The Latest