OLD Man Mir

Old-Man
Edited Date/Time 7/17/2015 7:12pm
Still knockin kids out...anyone else catch tonight's action?

Was a good one with Duffee the first Minute as Mir and Duffee exchanging hard blows to the face
|
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
7/15/2015 10:15pm
Yep, good stuff.

It is impressive how much he has improved his striking over the years. Even though tonight he was more of a brawler, his technical skills are light years better than even a few years ago. Frank is going to start moving up the rankings, and may even get another title shot with a couple more wins.
The Tony Ferguson vs Josh Thonpson was a great fight also. Tony is so awkward with his skills but very affective, and Josh always puts on a good fight.
Old-Man
7/15/2015 10:28pm
Yep, Tonight's free action was pretty good.
Mir was dazed pretty good just before he landed that left thou, if it wasn't for Duffee leaving that door wide open I didn't think Frank had him.
Although He (Mir) did land some pretty good shots to Duffee's head. Like one of the announcers said "It looked like rockem sockem robots out there" LOL
Hope Mir keeps on keepin on.
I was new to UFC when I watched MIr and Tank Abbott go at it and Mir Won with a Toe submission... I was hooked!
Jakes Dad
7/16/2015 6:16pm
I think Mir could have been legendary status. But just after winning the title he broke his femur riding his street bike and had a bad pill addiction. It took years and a great wife to get him back on track.
7/17/2015 7:12pm
Pretty cool to see Mir and Arlovski working their way back into contention!

Post a reply to: OLD Man Mir

The Latest