Now you can't fly the American Flag at school...

huck
Edited Date/Time 5/15/2015 11:53am
Pathetic. Good for the kid sticking up for his RIGHTS!

http://www.wcnc.com/story/news/local/2015/05/14/york-teen-told-to-remov…
|
500guy
5/14/2015 11:28am
But it's a hate crime to make fun of a Muslim or make a gay person take down a rainbow fag I mean flag .
racerx221
5/14/2015 11:31am Edited Date/Time 5/14/2015 11:32am
these colors don't run bro!

A. DLeary
5/14/2015 12:02pm
If the kid had a Mexican flag it would've been fine, because you should be proud to be Mexican.
But
You should never be proud to be American. Apologize and take that flag down!

Dumb fuck "politically correct" liberals really will ruin this country.

All my opinion.
rosebud441
5/14/2015 12:12pm Edited Date/Time 5/14/2015 12:13pm
Ugh, what is with rednecks in big dirty trucks that think they need a fly a billboard size flag,??.. If anything that's a traffic hazard...Jeezelaweeze

Just Kidding...

The Shop

A. DLeary
5/14/2015 12:19pm
rosebud441 wrote:
Ugh, what is with rednecks in big dirty trucks that think they need a fly a billboard size flag,??.. If anything that's a traffic hazard...Jeezelaweeze Just...
Ugh, what is with rednecks in big dirty trucks that think they need a fly a billboard size flag,??.. If anything that's a traffic hazard...Jeezelaweeze

Just Kidding...
I hate people that fly the American flag with their big diseal trucks blowing smoke on everyone. They can burn in a car fire.

The thing is they have every right to fly the American flag on their car/truck and nobody should tell them otherwise. People need to let people do as they please.
huck
5/14/2015 12:21pm
rosebud441 wrote:
Ugh, what is with rednecks in big dirty trucks that think they need a fly a billboard size flag,??.. If anything that's a traffic hazard...Jeezelaweeze Just...

Just Kidding...
A. DLeary wrote:
I hate people that fly the American flag with their big diseal trucks blowing smoke on everyone. They can burn in a car fire. The thing...
I hate people that fly the American flag with their big diseal trucks blowing smoke on everyone. They can burn in a car fire.

The thing is they have every right to fly the American flag on their car/truck and nobody should tell them otherwise. People need to let people do as they please.
People can do as they please...as long as they aren't pro-american and white...
racerx221
5/14/2015 12:22pm
rosebud441 wrote:

Just Kidding...
A. DLeary wrote:
I hate people that fly the American flag with their big diseal trucks blowing smoke on everyone. They can burn in a car fire. The thing...

huck wrote:
there is a war on white men
A. DLeary
5/14/2015 12:26pm
rosebud441 wrote:

Just Kidding...
A. DLeary wrote:

huck wrote:
It's time we start telling other religions and races that their customs are "hatefull" and need to be eliminated from ALL of society simply to prove a point.
huck
5/14/2015 12:30pm
A. DLeary wrote:

huck wrote:
A. DLeary wrote:
It's time we start telling other religions and races that their customs are "hatefull" and need to be eliminated from ALL of society simply to prove...
It's time we start telling other religions and races that their customs are "hatefull" and need to be eliminated from ALL of society simply to prove a point.
I'm fine with somebody being able to display their religious beliefs and their customs...but they better allow me to do so also!
A. DLeary
5/14/2015 12:39pm
huck wrote:
A. DLeary wrote:
It's time we start telling other religions and races that their customs are "hatefull" and need to be eliminated from ALL of society simply to prove...
huck wrote:
I'm fine with somebody being able to display their religious beliefs and their customs...but they better allow me to do so also!
That's the point. If you don't want me to fly a flag because you think it's hateful then I will make it my mission to fuck you as well.
Whites are not standing up. They're apologizing. That needs to stop.
5/14/2015 12:47pm
racerx221 wrote:
But instead of caring about it white men just choose to laugh about how ridiculous it is. If we were any other race or sex we would be holding rallies and whining about how unfair it is.
A. DLeary
5/14/2015 12:59pm
racerx221 wrote:
But instead of caring about it white men just choose to laugh about how ridiculous it is. If we were any other race or sex we...
But instead of caring about it white men just choose to laugh about how ridiculous it is. If we were any other race or sex we would be holding rallies and whining about how unfair it is.
Maybe it's time we start....
I need a new TV and they're priced pretty high.
5/14/2015 12:59pm Edited Date/Time 5/14/2015 1:06pm
Get used to it, here we cannot fly the saint george's flag as it offends muslims. Also our trash bags are now grey, not black, for the same reason. Oh and my sons have to sinv baa baa green sheep in pre school.

I would also like to add that i have no hatred for any race, but i do think that we are beimg walked all over royally, and laughed at.
We (the british) are the worst of all for letting it happen, at least america has it right in the judicial system. Life means life (not 7 years if your good and a pat on the back).
rosebud441
5/14/2015 1:06pm
in reality the world would be a much better place without religion... Do i hear a Beattles song?
philG
5/14/2015 1:12pm
A. DLeary wrote:
that genuinely made me laugh out loud..

The Rock
5/15/2015 7:08am
A. DLeary wrote:
I understand the looting reference but my mom just bought a 50 inch Samsung for $649. Unbelievable picture and it works great for her. We also looked at the ultra 4k TVs and for a thousand to eleven hundred dollars it is freaking unreal the picture quality they have. 21 years ago the day I got home from the hospital from having my leg surgery after my Carlsbad crash a 31 inch Mitsubishi got delivered and it was a thousand dollars!
The Rock
5/15/2015 7:09am
rosebud441 wrote:
in reality the world would be a much better place without religion... Do i hear a Beattles song?
Have you read the Gandhi quote God has no religion?
the_wood109
5/15/2015 7:10am
It might help if you had actually read the article.

Principal Christopher Black says their policy to not have flags on campus was never an issue of patriotism, rather, safety. "Some of them are driving for their first time ever and anytime you get a flag of any kind flying it creates a visual distraction," Black said.
huck
5/15/2015 7:13am
A. DLeary wrote:
The Rock wrote:
I understand the looting reference but my mom just bought a 50 inch Samsung for $649. Unbelievable picture and it works great for her. We also...
I understand the looting reference but my mom just bought a 50 inch Samsung for $649. Unbelievable picture and it works great for her. We also looked at the ultra 4k TVs and for a thousand to eleven hundred dollars it is freaking unreal the picture quality they have. 21 years ago the day I got home from the hospital from having my leg surgery after my Carlsbad crash a 31 inch Mitsubishi got delivered and it was a thousand dollars!
It's getting to be, if you buy a mega pack of toilet paper, you get a free flat screen TV. lol
P
5/15/2015 7:31am Edited Date/Time 5/15/2015 7:31am
rosebud441 wrote:

Just Kidding...
A. DLeary wrote:

huck wrote:
If you're young and black you can't wear a hoodie..............Huck you have noooooo idea what's it's like to have your rights infringed on.

P
P
5/15/2015 7:33am Edited Date/Time 5/15/2015 7:33am
A. DLeary wrote:
huck wrote:
A. DLeary wrote:
That's the point. If you don't want me to fly a flag because you think it's hateful then I will make it my mission to fuck...
That's the point. If you don't want me to fly a flag because you think it's hateful then I will make it my mission to fuck you as well.
Who said that they couldn't fly the flag because it's hateful? Sounds like you are making things up. Also, no disciplinary action was actually taken against any of the kids.

P
P
5/15/2015 7:34am
A. DLeary wrote:
huck wrote:
A. DLeary wrote:
That's the point. If you don't want me to fly a flag because you think it's hateful then I will make it my mission to fuck...
Also, you act like the American Flag only represents white people. WTF is wrong with you.............

P
huck
5/15/2015 7:36am
A. DLeary wrote:

huck wrote:
P wrote:
If you're young and black you can't wear a hoodie..............Huck you have noooooo idea what's it's like to have your rights infringed on.

P
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old-Man
5/15/2015 8:04am
How bout everything you worked for all your life get taken (TAXED) because the "Less fortunate" need it more than you do.

I could go off on this subject but I'll get clicked so thats all I have to Bitch aboutBlink
P
5/15/2015 8:39am
Old-Man wrote:
How bout everything you worked for all your life get taken (TAXED) because the "Less fortunate" need it more than you do. I could go off...
How bout everything you worked for all your life get taken (TAXED) because the "Less fortunate" need it more than you do.

I could go off on this subject but I'll get clicked so thats all I have to Bitch aboutBlink
Please elaborate.

P
The Rock
5/15/2015 9:23am
P wrote:

P
Throw into the equation having your pants down past your butt and having a hoodie on then complain when you are treated like a thug. If you don't want to be treated like a thug then don't dress like one........but go ahead and call me racist if you like
A. DLeary
5/15/2015 9:41am
huck wrote:
A. DLeary wrote:
P wrote:
Also, you act like the American Flag only represents white people. WTF is wrong with you.............

P
Sounds like you're making things up.
I never said it only represented white people.
APLMAN99
5/15/2015 9:45am
A. DLeary wrote:
P wrote:

P
A. DLeary wrote:
It's pretty difficult to see any other possible meaning in your post. You definitely seem to be equating the American flag with white people. Perhaps you just wanted to go on some sort of a separate race rant and got confused about the actual topic at hand?
A. DLeary
5/15/2015 9:53am
P wrote:

P
A. DLeary wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
It's pretty difficult to see any other possible meaning in your post. You definitely seem to be equating the American flag with white people. Perhaps you...
It's pretty difficult to see any other possible meaning in your post. You definitely seem to be equating the American flag with white people. Perhaps you just wanted to go on some sort of a separate race rant and got confused about the actual topic at hand?
I equate it with Americans.
The only people trying to make it seem like I said it only represented whites are the same group claiming EVERYTHING is racist and offensive.

I'm of Greek descent meaning I really don't qualify for being white or black. I don't have a horse in this race, but I can definitely see what horse you're betting on...

Post a reply to: Now you can't fly the American Flag at school...

The Latest