Now that's a woman.......

Torco1
Edited Date/Time 1/22/2012 1:18pm
It gets good around the 6:00 minute mark...........

https://youtu.be/Vn7YdHC7T2s
|
Titan1
12/2/2011 2:43pm
I'm not gonna lie...I kinda felt like I wasted 7:38 of my time....after 6 minutes of that chick sitting on that dude..I was expecting more than just her throwing hi on the ground....Just hoping for more I guess.
bwh998
12/2/2011 2:46pm
Titan1 wrote:
I'm not gonna lie...I kinda felt like I wasted 7:38 of my time....after 6 minutes of that chick sitting on that dude..I was expecting more than...
I'm not gonna lie...I kinda felt like I wasted 7:38 of my time....after 6 minutes of that chick sitting on that dude..I was expecting more than just her throwing hi on the ground....Just hoping for more I guess.
yeah, that one looked kinda weak, heres some real domestic violence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XojhSy4IFo
ocscottie
12/2/2011 3:16pm
Torco, do you remember the classic clip that i think was on Cops, but it has made it rounds on the net also, where the big black chick smacked around her boyfriend and then tied him up with a phone cord and waited for the police to show up...it was fucking epic! Laughing
Torco1
12/2/2011 3:26pm
I agree that it's pretty boring......hell I didn't even watch it all, I just fast forwarded it to after 6:00 minutes and saw her hooters jiggling and ass crack peeking out.

Yeah Scottie, I know what you're talking about. I'm trying to find a video of it right now. Cops has some good gems on it from time to time.

The Shop

12/2/2011 3:26pm
ocscottie wrote:
Torco, do you remember the classic clip that i think was on Cops, but it has made it rounds on the net also, where the big...
Torco, do you remember the classic clip that i think was on Cops, but it has made it rounds on the net also, where the big black chick smacked around her boyfriend and then tied him up with a phone cord and waited for the police to show up...it was fucking epic! Laughing
Wtf man did you run out of red bull? You've been Mia!
Snacks
12/2/2011 4:35pm
"Who's on the ground....boyee"

bullpen58
12/3/2011 8:12am
Titan1 wrote:
I'm not gonna lie...I kinda felt like I wasted 7:38 of my time....after 6 minutes of that chick sitting on that dude..I was expecting more than...
bwh998 wrote:

That looked more like a mother abusing her teenage son while a "man" filmed it to me.
jndmx
12/3/2011 8:23am
I weep for the future....
bwh998
12/3/2011 8:28am
Titan1 wrote:
bwh998 wrote:

bullpen58 wrote:
That looked more like a mother abusing her teenage son while a "man" filmed it to me.
i always assumed that it was a woman beating her husband, but when i showed it to my wife yesterday, she said the same thing, and after i looked closer it does kind of look like a young kid.

either way, that whole family is doomed.
bullpen58
12/3/2011 8:56am
bwh998 wrote:
i always assumed that it was a woman beating her husband, but when i showed it to my wife yesterday, she said the same thing, and...
i always assumed that it was a woman beating her husband, but when i showed it to my wife yesterday, she said the same thing, and after i looked closer it does kind of look like a young kid.

I work with parents like her (the woman on the video, not your wife) every day. That is how I was able to recognize it so easily. I've had parents like her actually tell me (a person of "authority") that she feels like she can't parent the right way because "I can't kill em when they don't listen"......and she was serious.
BUTCH
12/3/2011 9:00am
WOW! That was a lotta ass!Shocked
Berni
12/3/2011 11:35am
bwh998 wrote:
i always assumed that it was a woman beating her husband, but when i showed it to my wife yesterday, she said the same thing, and...

bullpen58 wrote:
I work with parents like her (the woman on the video, not your wife) every day. That is how I was able to recognize it so...
I work with parents like her (the woman on the video, not your wife) every day. That is how I was able to recognize it so easily. I've had parents like her actually tell me (a person of "authority") that she feels like she can't parent the right way because "I can't kill em when they don't listen"......and she was serious.
The guy looks wasted to me... I wonder why he gets like that having that mother...
jonjon714
12/3/2011 12:14pm
ocscottie wrote:
Torco, do you remember the classic clip that i think was on Cops, but it has made it rounds on the net also, where the big...
That's a classic there Scottie.
bullpen58
12/3/2011 1:09pm
bwh998 wrote:

bullpen58 wrote:
I work with parents like her (the woman on the video, not your wife) every day. That is how I was able to recognize it so...
Berni wrote:
The guy looks wasted to me... I wonder why he gets like that having that mother...
No kidding. I feel especially sorry for the little kids you can hear in the background.
bwh998
12/3/2011 1:46pm
bwh998 wrote:

bullpen58 wrote:
yeah, i bet you get to see some real "winners." it's sad how many people fail at raising their kids.
mxb2
12/3/2011 3:39pm
Snacks wrote:
"Who's on the ground....boyee"

I would beat that chicks ass, mind your own business girl.
ocscottie
12/3/2011 6:42pm
Wtf man did you run out of red bull? You've been Mia!
Hey Erik, was pretty busy over the holiday, had family here for like 5 days, house full of kids that kept me busy, might of had a day or two where i was a bit under the weather, im having a hard time adjusting to the change of seasons, the cold really fucks me up and my pain level hits some highs where i have days that i dont even want to get out of bed. Seems like each winter it gets a little worse Dizzy Other than that i am always "around" maybe just wasnt posting a whole lot Cool

You missed me?? aww i feel so loved Silly
12/3/2011 6:47pm
ocscottie wrote:
Hey Erik, was pretty busy over the holiday, had family here for like 5 days, house full of kids that kept me busy, might of had...
Hey Erik, was pretty busy over the holiday, had family here for like 5 days, house full of kids that kept me busy, might of had a day or two where i was a bit under the weather, im having a hard time adjusting to the change of seasons, the cold really fucks me up and my pain level hits some highs where i have days that i dont even want to get out of bed. Seems like each winter it gets a little worse Dizzy Other than that i am always "around" maybe just wasnt posting a whole lot Cool

You missed me?? aww i feel so loved Silly
I totally understand. Glad you had good times with family.

I hope you get the pain thing under control. I just noticed you hadn't been around as much. I was hoping you had won the lottery and told us all to get fucked! I probably like it better this way still having you around and all. Laughing

Post a reply to: Now that's a woman.......

The Latest