Not so serious question

JW381
Edited Date/Time 12/12/2014 2:46pm
I am seriously curious though, why are effeminate dudes on the rise? Is there something in the food? Have there been effeminate dudes for a very long time, but they were just pretending to not be he-shes, but now it's socially acceptable so they don't mind it? I'm by no means some macho man body builder chick slayer, but fuck I at least act like a member of the superior male race. I'm asking because I see more and more on a daily basis, even the frat boys are kinda fruity nowadays. Fuckin weird
|
reded
12/10/2014 6:52pm
One word - Attention
peelout
12/10/2014 6:58pm
It's what happened when being metro went wrong
hvaughn88
12/10/2014 7:06pm
Probably the lack of ass kickings being given out

The Shop

Hut
12/10/2014 7:30pm
There has always been fruity dudes around. What's really sorry is hearing a motocrosser make fun of what another man is wearing while riding. His gear doesn't match Oh my.
Hut
12/10/2014 7:32pm
peelout wrote:
It's what happened when being metro went wrong
Ha well yea there is that...
AHRMA361
Fantasy
232nd
12/10/2014 7:37pm
JW381 wrote:
I am seriously curious though, why are effeminate dudes on the rise? Is there something in the food? Have there been effeminate dudes for a very...
I am seriously curious though, why are effeminate dudes on the rise? Is there something in the food? Have there been effeminate dudes for a very long time, but they were just pretending to not be he-shes, but now it's socially acceptable so they don't mind it? I'm by no means some macho man body builder chick slayer, but fuck I at least act like a member of the superior male race. I'm asking because I see more and more on a daily basis, even the frat boys are kinda fruity nowadays. Fuckin weird
JW381, The pusification of the male has been going on for the last two Decades or more. Where have you been?

It's the untold story of a few decades of minimizing the male influence on society and the family unit and the undermining of a long history of male/female relationships. You know, the new standards of equality and all that have been the agenda.

Nobody can have inherent advantages based on their gender. Whether those advantages carried society for the last few multiple hundred years or not.

You my friend, are an overbearing, sexist male when you question the current status quo and narrative that strong males are evil.

Get some effeminate clothes, don some Hipster clothing and traits, you will fit in just fine in this new world.
12/10/2014 7:42pm
Boys are now taught from elementary school on up that there's a pretty good chance that they are gay, whether they know it or not. Even if they know they aren't... no reason to give up hope, they still might be.

"Do you like playing with boys rather than girls? You're probably gay."
newmann
12/10/2014 7:43pm Edited Date/Time 12/10/2014 7:44pm
Skinny jeans too tight and e-cigs. What, it's just "vapor"!!!
MR. X
12/10/2014 7:58pm
newmann wrote:
Skinny jeans too tight and e-cigs. What, it's just "vapor"!!!
I can't stand shopping for jeans , every pair i try on is like "who the f@ck are these made for"
Hut
12/10/2014 8:00pm

CR250Rider
12/10/2014 8:15pm
This reminds me of the Jackass movie franchise
Funny and hilarious but so gay in so many places. Like putting little matchbox cars up their bungholes and going to a Dr. for xrays?
We would have never even conceived of such a thing way-back-when.

JW381
12/10/2014 9:13pm
JW381 wrote:
I am seriously curious though, why are effeminate dudes on the rise? Is there something in the food? Have there been effeminate dudes for a very...
AHRMA361 wrote:
JW381, The pusification of the male has been going on for the last two Decades or more. Where have you been? It's the untold story of...
JW381, The pusification of the male has been going on for the last two Decades or more. Where have you been?

It's the untold story of a few decades of minimizing the male influence on society and the family unit and the undermining of a long history of male/female relationships. You know, the new standards of equality and all that have been the agenda.

Nobody can have inherent advantages based on their gender. Whether those advantages carried society for the last few multiple hundred years or not.

You my friend, are an overbearing, sexist male when you question the current status quo and narrative that strong males are evil.

Get some effeminate clothes, don some Hipster clothing and traits, you will fit in just fine in this new world.
But why does that make dudes act like pussies? Trust me, I feel the effects of the "agenda". I have no problem with chicks being equal, but I'm not gonna pretend to not be a fuckin guy!

Also, hopefully Jeffro can come in here and vouch for me that I'm not a fruit cake lol

It could be location, but I see it a lot on TV too. Guy's that dress like fuckin girls and say the word "like" every other word. That one drives me nuts. Unfortunately my little brother is well within this category. We thought he was gay for the longest time, now I just don't know. I feel like I was a bad big brother and I fucked him up some how Unsure
Hut
12/10/2014 11:33pm
Soccer!
71Fish
12/11/2014 5:35am
It has been going down hill since the first bra was burned in the 60s. Rather than bringing women up, some pussified men felt they needed to bring themselves down to the perceived level of women.

The emerging gay culture is also a factor. It's always been there, but was an underground cult. I have no problem with gay people, gay marriage or whatever, but it is now cool to be gay, or so it seems. I went to high school in the late 80s. Anyone who was in school then probably saw that one or two gay kids at school, or the one rumored to be gay. Now when I go by a school it looks like half the boys are wearing their sister's pants, prancing around trying to out-gay each other. the girls who aren't suddenly lesbian are extra slutty trying to get the attention of the few boys daring enough to be straight, who will pay attention to them. But I don't mind cause what I like about high school girls is I get older, they stay the same age.

I said it already and I'll say it again, I don't have a problem with gays. But my own personal opinion is, most of the teens who claim to be gay, probably aren't. That is not based on anything but my opinion. It's a way to stand out as unique and get back at their parents for something. I did it by drinking and doing drugs when I was a teen, now they smoke pole to get back at their over bearing dad, if he is around.
SEE ARE125
12/11/2014 7:39am
71Fish wrote:
It has been going down hill since the first bra was burned in the 60s. Rather than bringing women up, some pussified men felt they needed...
It has been going down hill since the first bra was burned in the 60s. Rather than bringing women up, some pussified men felt they needed to bring themselves down to the perceived level of women.

The emerging gay culture is also a factor. It's always been there, but was an underground cult. I have no problem with gay people, gay marriage or whatever, but it is now cool to be gay, or so it seems. I went to high school in the late 80s. Anyone who was in school then probably saw that one or two gay kids at school, or the one rumored to be gay. Now when I go by a school it looks like half the boys are wearing their sister's pants, prancing around trying to out-gay each other. the girls who aren't suddenly lesbian are extra slutty trying to get the attention of the few boys daring enough to be straight, who will pay attention to them. But I don't mind cause what I like about high school girls is I get older, they stay the same age.

I said it already and I'll say it again, I don't have a problem with gays. But my own personal opinion is, most of the teens who claim to be gay, probably aren't. That is not based on anything but my opinion. It's a way to stand out as unique and get back at their parents for something. I did it by drinking and doing drugs when I was a teen, now they smoke pole to get back at their over bearing dad, if he is around.
^^ I've actually wondered the same thing. Most gays I know didn't realize they were gay until their late teens/early twenties. Now days I see 11-13 year old boys who openly admit to being gay. I don't see how they can know at such a young age. Hell, I was just getting an idea of what the thing between my legs was really for, yet kids these days already know what it's for and have decided which sex they prefer?
Sandberm
12/11/2014 8:00am
I wanna know why now a days ....men dont drive cars! Younger men especially.

If there is a man and a woman in a car now a days I would say 75% of the time the WOMAN is driving. If the couple is under 25 I would say its more like 90%.

WTF is up with that? We're men damnit! A car is a big hunk of machinery that only we can tame and use to its full potential. Only we have a natural sense of direction to get us where we are going. Let a woman behind the wheel and you'll be stopping at every Dutch Bros. coffee shack she sees eventually getting to your destination after making multiple figure eight maneuvers. Giving up the driver seat in a car is like handing over your dick to the woman plain and simple

Only thing I can figure is all these non-driving pussie-men are drunk. Only acceptable answer.

Do these pussie men also let there women check the oil???
hvaughn88
12/11/2014 8:03am
Sandberm wrote:
I wanna know why now a days ....men dont drive cars! Younger men especially. If there is a man and a woman in a car now...

If there is a man and a woman in a car now a days I would say 75% of the time the WOMAN is driving. If the couple is under 25 I would say its more like 90%.

WTF is up with that? We're men damnit! A car is a big hunk of machinery that only we can tame and use to its full potential. Only we have a natural sense of direction to get us where we are going. Let a woman behind the wheel and you'll be stopping at every Dutch Bros. coffee shack she sees eventually getting to your destination after making multiple figure eight maneuvers. Giving up the driver seat in a car is like handing over your dick to the woman plain and simple

Only thing I can figure is all these non-driving pussie-men are drunk. Only acceptable answer.

would you want to be caught driving some of the "cars" that are built today? haha
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
12/11/2014 8:15am
People have taken trends too far. This "lumbersexual" shit with the beards and tight flannels, I want to punch some of my own friends sometimes.

That said, if you are gay I don't hate you and we can still be friends Grinning
Hut
12/11/2014 8:22am Edited Date/Time 12/11/2014 8:24am
71Fish wrote:
It has been going down hill since the first bra was burned in the 60s. Rather than bringing women up, some pussified men felt they needed...

Are you saying that the kids today look more gay than they did in the 80s or that there is a larger number of actual gays now. From what I remember of the 80s there was no shortage of fruity looking/acting people running around back then.
Hut
12/11/2014 8:27am
Sandberm wrote:
I wanna know why now a days ....men dont drive cars! Younger men especially. If there is a man and a woman in a car now...

NV825
Fantasy
2730th
12/11/2014 8:41am
I personally think it's technology. I'm still fairly young (27) and had things like a N64 and other gaming systems to play, but I also spent a shit ton of time outside exploring and having fun on skateboards, bikes, trampolines, etc. Looking back, I'm actually very surprised I never found myself in real trouble with rattle snakes by exploring through the tons of sagebrush and bushes as a kid.

Kids today have a full blown gaming system, tablet, phone, small gaming system to entertain them. They would rather be on Instagram and Facebook all day instead of outside exploring and using their imagination and building good strong traits. This starts early and they grow up to be sensitive bitch boys.

Frat guys are and will always be fags though.
hvaughn88
12/11/2014 8:47am
NV825 wrote:
I personally think it's technology. I'm still fairly young (27) and had things like a N64 and other gaming systems to play, but I also spent...
I personally think it's technology. I'm still fairly young (27) and had things like a N64 and other gaming systems to play, but I also spent a shit ton of time outside exploring and having fun on skateboards, bikes, trampolines, etc. Looking back, I'm actually very surprised I never found myself in real trouble with rattle snakes by exploring through the tons of sagebrush and bushes as a kid.

Kids today have a full blown gaming system, tablet, phone, small gaming system to entertain them. They would rather be on Instagram and Facebook all day instead of outside exploring and using their imagination and building good strong traits. This starts early and they grow up to be sensitive bitch boys.

haha, easy! not all fraternities are what you see in movies. I am proud of my fraternity, but we definitely were just a group of guys that liked to have a good time.
JW381
12/11/2014 9:21am
Sandberm wrote:

My girl drives all the time because I like to drink beer Smile Just keeps me safe from a DUI, I drive as a "living" right now.
peelout
12/11/2014 9:39am Edited Date/Time 12/11/2014 9:46am
Sandberm wrote:

great point and something i haven't really noticed but now i think of it i see it a lot.

i drive a truck, that's why i drive everywhere me and my newest chick go. i refuse to let her drive because A, she's a shit ass driver and doesn't pay affuckinttention, and B, i got road head once when i was younger and i keep hoping it's going to happen without asking.

i take that back, she's good about letting me get plastered and driving me home so she does drive sometimes.

also, going back to the truck thing... i've always owned a truck and will always own a truck. i just don't get dudes that only drive a car and don't own a truck. like i'm going to ask my dad to borrow his fucking truck? yeah sure, that'll happen right after i change my name and get a sex change. gotta be dissappointing as fuck for a dad to have to let his kid borrow his truck.

ps... nothing wrong with being gay, there are some pretty cool dudes that i know that pull eachother off in the confines of their homes. good dudes. but i certainly have noticed a rising rate of "is he gay or just acting fruity" among a lot of guys i know and see around town. i don't know why or what.

i think maybe when i was young the goth kids were what the acting-gay kids are now... just searching for attention?

don't know. good topic though, certainly worth a thought
12/11/2014 10:28am
You should come to DC, hipster central for the whole world.
I see one guy with horn-rimmed glasses, tight sweater and pants and a beard get off the train, another identical one gets on.
Nowadays men have to be women and women have to be men. Men have to have the caretaking skill and sensitivity of a mother and a mom has to have an upward career path like a CEO.
My marriage is old school. My wife is home with the baby all day and i go to work and pay the bills and take care of them. Her job as a mom is not easy but at least she doesn't have to do some bullshit job and get hit on all day. When we go somewhere I drive. I do the outside chores and take out the trash and she cooks and does the shit women are better at.
NV825
Fantasy
2730th
12/11/2014 10:30am Edited Date/Time 12/11/2014 10:35am
NV825 wrote:
I personally think it's technology. I'm still fairly young (27) and had things like a N64 and other gaming systems to play, but I also spent...

hvaughn88 wrote:
haha, easy! not all fraternities are what you see in movies. I am proud of my fraternity, but we definitely were just a group of guys...
haha, easy! not all fraternities are what you see in movies. I am proud of my fraternity, but we definitely were just a group of guys that liked to have a good time.
I knew some cool frat guys, but a majority of them I met or dealt with had the mentality of "oh you're not in a frat... you must be some sort of loner or social outcast who doesn't like getting drunk and fucking chicks." Or they would just strut around and not give a fuck if you didn't have some jumble of Greek letters on your sweater.

The funny thing was that I lived in a sweet ass house and threw tons of parties/gatherings with loads of sorority chicks coming over weekly in hoards, and frat dudes were never allowed in the house. Best several years of my life batting well over .500 Cool God I miss college.

Post a reply to: Not so serious question

The Latest