No chemtrails.. really?

rebus
4/23/2014 7:35pm
Blame 'Merica!!!! Smile
rebus wrote:
You are a douche bag.
LOL... apparently you don't know when someone is joking.

Oh... and don't resort to name calling... you hurt my feelings ya big meaner. Wink
GrinningGrinningGrinningGrinning
rebus
4/23/2014 7:38pm Edited Date/Time 4/23/2014 7:39pm
Blame 'Merica!!!! Smile
rebus wrote:
You are a douche bag.
BUTCH wrote:
You have to remember Rebus, Max is a Canadian and they are almost as worthless as Texans!Laughing
Grinning I gotta be honest, Butch. After reading posts from the Canadians on this board, I believe in chemtrails more than ever. Someone is doing something to dumb those moose herders down. GrinningGrinningGrinning
level
4/28/2014 7:26am
Chemtrails is definitely real. I would just like to know what they are spraying and why. Has to be a scientific reason for it.

The Shop

level
4/28/2014 7:28am Edited Date/Time 4/28/2014 7:36am
By now everyone has seen crisscrossing streaks of white clouds trailing behind jet aircraft, stretching from horizon to horizon, eventually turning the sky into a murky haze.
Our innate intelligence tells us these are not mere vapor trails from jet engines, but no one yet has probed the questions: WHO is doing this and WHY. With the release of this video, all of that has changed.
Here is the story of a rapidly developing industry called Geo-engineering, driven by scientists, corporations, and governments intent on changing global climate, controlling the weather, and altering the chemical composition of soil and water - all supposedly for the betterment of mankind.
Although officials insist that these programs are only in the discussion phase, evidence is abundant that they have been underway since about 1990 - and the effect has been devastating to crops, wildlife, and human health.
We are being sprayed with toxic substances without our consent and, to add insult to injury, they are lying to us about it. Do not watch this documentary if you have high blood pressure.

Watch this video. There is no doubt there are chemicals being sprayed. No doubt at all-whether for military radar purposes or to combat global warming. It's happening people.
level
4/28/2014 8:52am Edited Date/Time 4/28/2014 8:53am
Heh heh, more fruit loops. Smile
What you mean? I don't understand why it's so hard for you to believe. The evidence is right there in front of you. It's plain as freaking day that they are spraying chemicals. Whether it's a bad thing or not I don't know but they are doing it.

I don't understand why you don't believe it?
Foghorn
4/28/2014 2:45pm
I have noticed that there haven't been nearly as many mosquitos. It has been a harsh winter though so that might be the reason.
XXVoid MainXX
4/28/2014 5:12pm
Wow, these guys are spraying some funky chem trails!

Shit I guess spraying mind altering chemicals isn't enough for this guy, he's gotta shoot the crap outta stuff too!

Smile
BUTCH
4/28/2014 6:08pm
Holy shit, they even got F1 cars doing ground level chem trails!!! [img]http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii14/defjam99b/Jerez_Vortices_01.jpg[/img]
Holy shit, they even got F1 cars doing ground level chem trails!!!

I was thinking the same thing......those jets must have Harley motors .......pretty obvious this car does! CoolWink
XXVoid MainXX
4/28/2014 7:08pm
Holy shit, they even got F1 cars doing ground level chem trails!!! [img]http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii14/defjam99b/Jerez_Vortices_01.jpg[/img]
Holy shit, they even got F1 cars doing ground level chem trails!!!

BUTCH wrote:
I was thinking the same thing......those jets must have Harley motors .......pretty obvious this car does! CoolWink
They're obviously not Harley motors. If they were those would be brown trails. WinkTongue
level
4/28/2014 7:53pm
You're joking right? Smile
Alright. What am I missing here Void? lol. I just kind of jumped in on this thread because I saw the topic after having a discussion with someone about it on Facebook.

Do you believe in chemtrails or not and if not then why? The evidence is pretty overwhelming. Definitely spraying aluminum and other chemicals in the air. It has all but been confirmed it just hasn't been made to the mass public because of the outcry but there is no doubt it's happening. it's not a conspiracy theory or some fruitcake belief. They are doing it no question.
Fantasy
4478th
4/28/2014 8:14pm Edited Date/Time 4/28/2014 8:43pm
level wrote:
Alright. What am I missing here Void? lol. I just kind of jumped in on this thread because I saw the topic after having a discussion...
Alright. What am I missing here Void? lol. I just kind of jumped in on this thread because I saw the topic after having a discussion with someone about it on Facebook.

Do you believe in chemtrails or not and if not then why? The evidence is pretty overwhelming. Definitely spraying aluminum and other chemicals in the air. It has all but been confirmed it just hasn't been made to the mass public because of the outcry but there is no doubt it's happening. it's not a conspiracy theory or some fruitcake belief. They are doing it no question.
Who the fuck is "they" and who is confirming all these allegations?
XXVoid MainXX
4/28/2014 8:28pm
level wrote:
Alright. What am I missing here Void? lol. I just kind of jumped in on this thread because I saw the topic after having a discussion...

Heh heh, I actually laughed out loud. Smile
borg
4/28/2014 9:14pm
level wrote:

Give up. Void will never admit it. I'll bet you didn't know he worked for one of the major airlines.He was probably a chemtrail skycap or something. They have their own union but it's secret.
BUTCH
4/28/2014 9:18pm
Check out this chemtrail Void.....Shocked
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
4/29/2014 7:15am
[img]http://cdn.speednik.com/image/2012/03/Sleeper-Wagon-Burnout.jpg[/img]
WINNING
the_wood109
4/29/2014 7:57am
I can't believe I actually started reading about this. Some conspiracy theories are at least interesting to an extent, this one is so easily debunked, it wasn't worth the time it took for the one google search it took to debunk every aspect of the conspiracy.

http://contrailscience.com/how-to-debunk-chemtrails/

They even talk about the barrel pictures that level linked. Not chem sprayers at all. It turns out it was a fluid experiment that was aimed at emulating the in cabin movement of human passengers.

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/articles/chemtrails/

I won't even get into the people that film regular planes and claim they're just holograms for alien spacecraft spraying chemicals.
level
4/29/2014 3:16pm Edited Date/Time 4/29/2014 3:18pm
They have tested the chemicals. There was a journalist who did a bunch of research into it. The weather men said no doubt-100% that the military was releasing chemicals (aluminum) to test radar detection. He said no doubt. They have weather map images about it and the weather man confirmed it and said he knew 100% it was military radar detection testing and he used to be in the military. (Just watch the video I posted, it's live footage of the local news weatherman talking about it live on air.)

Now for other chemicals to reduce global warming, weather manipulation, etc. I cannot confirm that but I'm pretty sure it's happening.

I am not one to read into fruitcake theories and beliefs but this one is pretty easy to believe in. There was even a whistle blower that came out. It's not that far fetched of a belief. Whether it's a bad thing or not that they are doing it I don't know.
Huevos
4/29/2014 3:36pm
Pilot here. Those would be called "wingtip vortices". End thread.
the_wood109
4/29/2014 4:51pm
level wrote:
They have tested the chemicals. There was a journalist who did a bunch of research into it. The weather men said no doubt-100% that the military...
They have tested the chemicals. There was a journalist who did a bunch of research into it. The weather men said no doubt-100% that the military was releasing chemicals (aluminum) to test radar detection. He said no doubt. They have weather map images about it and the weather man confirmed it and said he knew 100% it was military radar detection testing and he used to be in the military. (Just watch the video I posted, it's live footage of the local news weatherman talking about it live on air.)

Now for other chemicals to reduce global warming, weather manipulation, etc. I cannot confirm that but I'm pretty sure it's happening.

I am not one to read into fruitcake theories and beliefs but this one is pretty easy to believe in. There was even a whistle blower that came out. It's not that far fetched of a belief. Whether it's a bad thing or not that they are doing it I don't know.
Reading into "fruitcake theories" is exactly what you're doing.

Here is the counter to that specific "documentary" you're talking about:

http://contrailscience.com/what-in-the-world-are-they-spraying/

As far as aluminum goes:

The bottom line here is that they are testing sludge rather than water. Sludge is water mixed with dirt. Dirt is naturally 7% aluminum. That’s all they are finding.

Basically the report simply shows that the amount of aluminum in dirt is at normal levels.

Also, aircraft does use aluminum flakes to confuse radar and radar guided missles as a countermeasure, it's called "chaff," and it isn't new or mysterious.

"Chaff was first used by the British in 1942. They dropped strips of paper backed with aluminum foil from RAF planes to produce radar returns that would confuse the Luftwaffe. Soon, the German and U.S. air forces were using small aluminum strips or wires for the same purpose"

In fact, the USAF pilots aren't even approved to use the real thing for training.

http://swallowingthecamel.blogspot.com/2012/07/chemtrails-iii-aerial-sp…

"This video of Tampa's ABC affiliate weatherman Denis Phillips explaining military chaff was included in the chemtrail documentary What in the World Are They Spraying?, and is often cited as evidence that large and persistent "chemtrails" are becoming too common even for TV weathermen to ignore. Again, though, we're not talking about chemical-laced contrails. Phillips is talking about military chaff."

"Okay, anyway, chaff dispersal by the military is not really a secret. The military won't discuss it openly, but the General Accounting Office provides basic information about it upon request. Let's move on to the important questions about it.

If it's an anti-radar measure, why is chaff being sprayed over countries by their own military planes?

Three primary reasons:
1. Because military pilots, as part of their training, must learn how to mask their planes by creating false radar images. Air Force Colonel Gerald Pease has explained that chaff is difficult to use effectively; it takes a lot of practice.
2. Because the military is testing their own radar systems.
3. Because it is used in combat training exercises.

Remember, this is not combat-grade chaff, but lighter and smaller "training" chaff.
"

So there you have it. It's not a conspiracy or chemtrail at all. It's something that we've been using and known about since 1942.

Also:

"Some chaff can end up in unfiltered drinking water, of course, and this is noted in the Navy Medicine article. (6)
But here's the thing: If you ate an entire 3-oz. bundle of chaff - not that I would recommend it - you'd be consuming roughly 3000 mg. of aluminum. Consider how much aluminum an avid tea-drinker might consume in a month - up to 5000 mg/kg of aluminum have been found in tea leaves (Xie et al., 2001, PDF), so a person drinking 10 cups a day for one month could ingest about 60 mg. of aluminum from tea alone.
Not that it really matters. Aluminum is the third most abundant element in our environment, after silicon and oxygen, so it turns up naturally in water, soil and food (and unnaturally thanks to industry, processing, packaging, etc.). The good news is that when aluminum is ingested, less than 1% is absorbed by our gastrointestinal tracts, and the other 99% is harmlessly expelled. (Jouhanneau et al. 1997)
"

"The isolated test results that indicate extremely high levels of aluminum and other metals in water and soil, like the ones depicted in What in the World Are They Spraying?, are usually flawed or misinterpreted, as we will see in later posts. In the U.S. and Canada, routine soil and water tests conducted by both government and independent environmental agencies have not been finding unusual amounts of aluminum."

It appears weather modification (in the form of cloud seeding) has been going on for a while now, too:
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-notice-of-intent-to-perform-w…
So yes, there is often times an open public notification that this is taking place within a set area. That's hardly a secret, and the implications are well known. Of course to the conspiracy nuts, this is simply grounds to tack on sheer ignorant paranoia, rather than an excuse to truly examine the evidence.

We could do this all day. All it takes is one google search to reveal tons of sound (as in confirmed data with citations) refutations to literally every possible aspect of the chemtrail conspiracies. It's simply a case of people jumping to conclusions because they don't understand either normal processes from aircraft (contrails,) or known military practices (chaff.) This chemtrail thing really is one of the worst conspiracies that people could believe in because literally every aspect of it is so well understood, and has been for a long time.
XXVoid MainXX
4/29/2014 4:55pm Edited Date/Time 4/29/2014 4:56pm
I'm starting to think level is serious. Smile

Post a reply to: No chemtrails.. really?

The Latest