No chemtrails.. really?

Edited Date/Time 5/1/2014 7:56pm
|
oldAFI
4/21/2014 12:01am
That type of geoengineering doesn't cause chemtrails, as shown by the diagram in your link. It appears this is a separate issue.
4/21/2014 7:53am
Ok.. there not chemtrails according to you experts.. then tell me what i'm seeing everyday.. they go back and forth all day and the con-trails are there all day , with many others.. just like in that video.. what am I seeing, your the experts.. I'm waiting!
4/21/2014 9:06am
Ok.. there not chemtrails according to you experts.. then tell me what i'm seeing everyday.. they go back and forth all day and the con-trails are...
Ok.. there not chemtrails according to you experts.. then tell me what i'm seeing everyday.. they go back and forth all day and the con-trails are there all day , with many others.. just like in that video.. what am I seeing, your the experts.. I'm waiting!
What do you think you are seeing? Mind control chemicals? Weather manipulation? Alien communication?

The Shop

PressPassP
4/21/2014 5:24pm
I'm not entirely sure of this stuff but would't rule it out Britain did chemical spraying with germ warfare testing at home during from the 50's through to the 70's,the information was locked away but made public by the 50 year rule http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience

During the Bejing Olympics to ensure clear skies,the Chinese government publicly used cloud busting technology,evidence of weather manipulation technology that has been in use for many years.

WTF this is I don't know
https://youtu.be/cnWO5KT8IhI

Kristen Meghan formerly of the USAF and various politicians have publicly spoken out and although anonymous whistleblowers are sometimes questionable this is interesting
http://chemtrailsplanet.net/2013/01/17/whistleblower-airline-mechanic-r…

RTL news report on German TV that it's military get caught
https://youtu.be/mlokJx78Chs
oldAFI
4/21/2014 7:39pm
Ok.. there not chemtrails according to you experts.. then tell me what i'm seeing everyday.. they go back and forth all day and the con-trails are...
You answered your own question. You're seeing contrails. It's really that simple.
XXVoid MainXX
4/21/2014 8:15pm Edited Date/Time 4/21/2014 8:16pm
rebus wrote:
Sorry bub, anyone who disagrees with the official stories are tin foil hat wearing kooks. Just ask Void. Whistling
No, kooks are the ones who disagree with the official story just because it is the official story.
4/21/2014 9:56pm
PressPassP wrote:
I'm not entirely sure of this stuff but would't rule it out Britain did chemical spraying with germ warfare testing at home during from the 50's...
I'm not entirely sure of this stuff but would't rule it out Britain did chemical spraying with germ warfare testing at home during from the 50's through to the 70's,the information was locked away but made public by the 50 year rule http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience

During the Bejing Olympics to ensure clear skies,the Chinese government publicly used cloud busting technology,evidence of weather manipulation technology that has been in use for many years.

WTF this is I don't know
https://youtu.be/cnWO5KT8IhI

Kristen Meghan formerly of the USAF and various politicians have publicly spoken out and although anonymous whistleblowers are sometimes questionable this is interesting
http://chemtrailsplanet.net/2013/01/17/whistleblower-airline-mechanic-r…

RTL news report on German TV that it's military get caught
https://youtu.be/mlokJx78Chs
What that is, is an airliner, going through super saturated air. As Im sure you know, an airplane wing works by low pressure area over the wings, due to the air having to travel a longer distance. What these dummies in the following plane are seeing, is CONTRAILS.... forming naturally. They appear to come on and off, due to difference densities and moisture saturation in difference spots. Flying along at 500 mph +, one is covering a pile of airspace, so you see the differing air densities and saturation. Hence, TURBULENCE in a plane, due to differing air densities, and changing lift.

You can see in the video, where the contails are thickest, right by the fuselage, and thinnest, behind the engine, where the exhaust is HOT. I bet if you went back a ways, you would see only the contrails from the engine exhaust, right where in this video, there is NO contrail... yet.

One of the products of combustion... is Water vapor, that once it cools in the cold cold air at that altitude, condenses out, hence, the contrails you see in the sky.

The reason you see more of them now, is because air traffic has increased exponentially.

Now... onto the subject of CONTRAILS.... there is concern with what the effect of the contrails in the sky, and in the sensitive layers of the atmosphere is doing. THAT is something to be concerned with. I think that is a genuine thing we should be concerned about. It is fact that it creates somewhat of a man made haze or cloud in the right conditions. That could definitely affect the weather and heat.

Cloud seeding has been and is still being done. But, to think that the contrails you are seeing in the sky is CHEMTRAILS.... come on people. Apply some common sense and logic here. I do however disagree with cloud seeding, and even the effects that modern air travel is likely having on the environment. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see real impacts due to the air traffic in our life time. The crazy part of this, is that our governments are dumb enough to think that they can change it, and control it by their own means. I think mother nature is a weeeee bit smarter than your average duck. No reason why man wouldn't screw that up. Its in our genes. We tend to destroy.
4/21/2014 10:06pm
The second video is a weather person saying that the clouds were formed by the military. Riiiiight. Not a drop of fact in there, just speculation, and loose speculation at that. Im with Void on this one. One is a kook if one believes either side, without looking at the facts, or one blindly believes the "Official story" whether it is from the tin foil hat club, or the govt.

Tin foil hat club are the people that believe this crap, because they aren't smart enough to see the facts. Most of what the Chemtrail tin foil hatters believe, isn't even POSSIBLE. They just don't realize it.

Once again... Im not saying they aren't trying or haven't tried weather manipulation. Its fact they have. Cloud seeding, etc is fact. But all the contrails we are seeing being thought of as CHEMTRAILS.... with some diabolical plan to dumb down North America, spray aluminum through all the commercial aircraft, etc... Its just not possible, or feasible. Plus, there would be hundreds upon thousands that would have to keep a secret.

Kristen Meghan... that's a whole 'nuther subject. She was in charge of material tracking. She didn't know what they were doing with some hazardous substances, that are used in medial blasting, and who knows what else...... she asks, they don't tell her... so they must be spraying it into the skys and have a diabolical plan!!! Its actually almost funny, if you apply critical thought and analysis of what FACTS are there.
4/21/2014 10:31pm
Today i watched 3 plane go out almost to the horizon turn and come back turn and repete, these are the trails they left.. after a couple of hours the sky was slightly over cast this is what they described in the video... what am I seeing.. remember 3 planes doing the same thing?

4/21/2014 10:33pm
Wheres the turn around contrails? What you saw, was three planes leave, in a flight lane, and three return on a different lane. SImple as that.
kawirider819
4/21/2014 11:03pm
Today i watched 3 plane go out almost to the horizon turn and come back turn and repete, these are the trails they left.. after a...
Today i watched 3 plane go out almost to the horizon turn and come back turn and repete, these are the trails they left.. after a couple of hours the sky was slightly over cast this is what they described in the video... what am I seeing.. remember 3 planes doing the same thing?

4/22/2014 7:15am
No, kooks are the ones who disagree with the official story just because it is the official story.
^^^^^^^
XXVoid MainXX
4/22/2014 8:55am
Today i watched 3 plane go out almost to the horizon turn and come back turn and repete, these are the trails they left.. after a...

Those are B-52s making bombing runs on Canada. I saw almost the identical activity in Saudi when they were making bombing runs on the Republican Guard in Gulf War 1. Why hasn't the news picked up on this????
Rooster
4/22/2014 9:25am
I can confirm this as a Canadian.

Bombs going off everywhere, the invasion has begun. We have not yet begun to fight!
rebus
4/22/2014 9:46am
Shit is getting dumped in the skies...

Hell, ask my dad what they dumped into the ocean when they were out to sea.
4/22/2014 9:56am
rebus wrote:

Can you get me the contact information for your father? I have a lot of questions that I need to ask.
Foghorn
4/22/2014 10:14am
Rooster wrote:
I can confirm this as a Canadian.

Bombs going off everywhere, the invasion has begun. We have not yet begun to fight!
Me too, they're of the frozen lavatory "dirty bomb" type right now, but it's only a matter of time until the shit really hits the fan.
rebus
4/22/2014 6:50pm Edited Date/Time 4/22/2014 6:58pm
rebus wrote:

TripleFive wrote:
Can you get me the contact information for your father? I have a lot of questions that I need to ask.
You couldn't handle the shit. None of you could. You're Americans.
4/22/2014 7:09pm
Blame 'Merica!!!! Smile
rebus wrote:
You are a douche bag.
LOL... apparently you don't know when someone is joking.

Oh... and don't resort to name calling... you hurt my feelings ya big meaner. Wink
BUTCH
4/22/2014 9:12pm
Blame 'Merica!!!! Smile
rebus wrote:
You are a douche bag.
You have to remember Rebus, Max is a Canadian and they are almost as worthless as Texans!Laughing
4/22/2014 10:24pm
BUTCH wrote:
You have to remember Rebus, Max is a Canadian and they are almost as worthless as Texans!Laughing
BUTCH wrote: BLAH BLAH BLAH..... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHHHHH BLAH BLAH BLAH..... BLAH BLAH Texans Smile
yz414
4/23/2014 3:07pm
then why woud you see those things in almost desolate areas like the arctic (not far from me actually) seems pretty pointless to spray mind altering chemicals on snow.
jndmx
4/23/2014 3:20pm
rebus wrote:

TripleFive wrote:
OK....that actually made me lol.
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
4/23/2014 4:51pm

RUN! JUST RUUUUUUUN AND DON'T STOP UNTIL YOU'RE SAFE!
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
4/23/2014 4:54pm
yz414 wrote:
then why woud you see those things in almost desolate areas like the arctic (not far from me actually) seems pretty pointless to spray mind altering...
then why woud you see those things in almost desolate areas like the arctic (not far from me actually) seems pretty pointless to spray mind altering chemicals on snow.
They are trying to make the wild animals more vicious and become independent contractors for the government.....duh
BUTCH
4/23/2014 6:15pm
BUTCH wrote:
BUTCH wrote: BLAH BLAH BLAH..... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHHHHH BLAH BLAH BLAH..... BLAH BLAH Texans Smile
Laughing

Post a reply to: No chemtrails.. really?

The Latest