No Spin Zone

JAFO92
Edited Date/Time 4/20/2017 10:06am
,,,, is about to spin off of Fox.

https://youtu.be/4K47ngUiE4I
|
Firefly47
4/19/2017 7:36am
Have you read some of the stuff from the lawsuits he so quickly settled out of court?
Talk about a creepy piece of shit. Wow.
akillerwombat
4/19/2017 8:42am
Milo Yiannopoulos fired.
Tomi Lahren exposed as lair... fired.
Bill O'reilly exposed as a sexual predator... on his way to getting fired.
Alex Jones admitting to being a fraud...

Them folks is crushin it this year.

JW381
4/19/2017 10:50am
Milo Yiannopoulos fired. Tomi Lahren exposed as lair... fired. Bill O'reilly exposed as a sexual predator... on his way to getting fired. Alex Jones admitting to...
Milo Yiannopoulos fired.
Tomi Lahren exposed as lair... fired.
Bill O'reilly exposed as a sexual predator... on his way to getting fired.
Alex Jones admitting to being a fraud...

Them folks is crushin it this year.

Yup. Pretty crazy how much shakeup there has been in a short amount of time.
TXDirt
4/19/2017 10:58am
Don't watch any of this garbage. CNN, Fox, MSNBC, etc. It's all trash.

The Shop

AHRMA361
Fantasy
180th
4/19/2017 11:30am
Sounds like Tucker Carlson will be getting a new time slot and pay raise!
newmann
4/19/2017 11:43am
AHRMA361 wrote:
Sounds like Tucker Carlson will be getting a new time slot and pay raise!
Mr. G
4/19/2017 4:05pm
If it's true it's bad. If it's not true it's bad. Regardless, Murdoch may just not want the $ strain. Who knows what's true although many here seem to think they do. It's weird.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
4/19/2017 5:13pm
Looks like some people have forgotten about the no politics and religion in Non Moto.
Mr. G
4/19/2017 5:20pm
Probably a very good rule. Look at Facebook for God's sake. We don't really need another one of those. OK, back to the usual programming.
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
4/19/2017 5:51pm
is translating Allahu Akhbar to English that big of a deal? I dont see alot of difference between either tweet,

JW381
4/19/2017 5:59pm
Sorry.

Testing....
XXVoid MainXX
4/19/2017 6:44pm
O'Reilly getting fired from Fox news because he was harassing women is politics? Smile Well, now that I think about it, you're probably right. Smile
borg
4/19/2017 8:00pm
I gotta admit that I haven't heard anything he has said for a few years but canning a guy for trying to get his hands on some of these news bimbos is fucked up. These chicks are hot. Dumb as shit, but hot. Why do you think they are there? Because they're clever? Why do you watch? Because they're insightful?

What a bunch of bullshit. But hey, that's what cable news is. Bullshit.
71Fish
4/20/2017 4:02am
I was a fan of the show and watched it every night. I guess this will free up an hour, but Tucker Carlson is entertaining so maybe I'll watch his show if it moves to O'Reilly's time slot.
JAFO92
4/20/2017 5:16am
borg wrote:
I gotta admit that I haven't heard anything he has said for a few years but canning a guy for trying to get his hands on...
I gotta admit that I haven't heard anything he has said for a few years but canning a guy for trying to get his hands on some of these news bimbos is fucked up. These chicks are hot. Dumb as shit, but hot. Why do you think they are there? Because they're clever? Why do you watch? Because they're insightful?

4/20/2017 7:29am
borg wrote:
I gotta admit that I haven't heard anything he has said for a few years but canning a guy for trying to get his hands on...

Read up on the allegations, the guy is a pig.

In one case he was harassing an associate producer. So she decided to record his inappropriate behavior. He would jerk off while leaving her voice mails, talking about his fantasies and previous sexual conquests, etc. You can hear the recorded calls by doing Google search. Then says if she tells anybody she will pay so dearly she would wish she'd never been born.
There where many complaints against this guy and Fox didn't do shit.
Just because a woman is good looking, does not make any of this ok.
JW381
4/20/2017 8:08am
borg wrote:

Uhhh.... lol
borg
4/20/2017 8:21am
borg wrote:

Read up on the allegations, the guy is a pig. In one case he was harassing an associate producer. So she decided to record his inappropriate...
Read up on the allegations, the guy is a pig.

In one case he was harassing an associate producer. So she decided to record his inappropriate behavior. He would jerk off while leaving her voice mails, talking about his fantasies and previous sexual conquests, etc. You can hear the recorded calls by doing Google search. Then says if she tells anybody she will pay so dearly she would wish she'd never been born.
There where many complaints against this guy and Fox didn't do shit.
Just because a woman is good looking, does not make any of this ok.
I'm always suspicious when celebrities are accused of this. It's because I have seen it happen a few times. Not with celebrities but co workers. Women and men commonly date, flirt, screw ect in the workplace. Things go south and it's the women, usually, that get revengeful and go to HR.

If O'Reilly really did the shit you say, then yes, he should be canned. Threatening co workers is enough in itself. But I have to ask: how did he get her phone number? Instead of blocking his, she started recording the messages. Was she maybe looking for a little extortion? I don't believe anything any of these people say.

Fox, like most big media companies, are really phony about this sort of thing. They allow something to happen as long as the money rolls in. When advertisers start jumping ship is when they get all moral.

I remember when 7-11 decided to quit selling Playboy and Penthouse for "moral" reasons. They replaced the display with a really neat new cigarette rack. In reality, the stroke rags weren't selling and you could put 3 times the dollar volume in the same display space with cigs.

500guy
4/20/2017 10:05am
I really like Oreileys books and after listening to a few on audio started watching his show a little.

I kind of cooled off to him after He claimed in the book killing Kennedy to be at the scene the day one of Oswald's friends committed suicide.

I do not think that was a true statement. and those accusations about him being a pervert , that just kind of ends what ever credibility the guy might have had because they appear to be true.
akillerwombat
4/20/2017 10:06am
borg wrote:
I'm always suspicious when celebrities are accused of this. It's because I have seen it happen a few times. Not with celebrities but co workers. Women...
I'm always suspicious when celebrities are accused of this. It's because I have seen it happen a few times. Not with celebrities but co workers. Women and men commonly date, flirt, screw ect in the workplace. Things go south and it's the women, usually, that get revengeful and go to HR.

If O'Reilly really did the shit you say, then yes, he should be canned. Threatening co workers is enough in itself. But I have to ask: how did he get her phone number? Instead of blocking his, she started recording the messages. Was she maybe looking for a little extortion? I don't believe anything any of these people say.

Fox, like most big media companies, are really phony about this sort of thing. They allow something to happen as long as the money rolls in. When advertisers start jumping ship is when they get all moral.

I remember when 7-11 decided to quit selling Playboy and Penthouse for "moral" reasons. They replaced the display with a really neat new cigarette rack. In reality, the stroke rags weren't selling and you could put 3 times the dollar volume in the same display space with cigs.

"how did he get her phone number? Instead of blocking his, she started recording the messages. Was she maybe looking for a little extortion? I don't believe anything any of these people say."

Or – maybe instead of blocking the number – she tried to address the problem and record the conversation to prove to people that it was in fact happening. Why push something under the rug so that it become someone else's problem when you can take steps to stop it yourself?
Mr. G
4/20/2017 12:26pm
Have they played these messages?

Post a reply to: No Spin Zone

The Latest