Nine dead in biker shootout in Texas

Edited Date/Time 5/21/2015 5:37am
What strikes me about this scene is nobody really looks upset. In fact some of these fuckers are joking around. They took the bar's liquor license away temporarily for seven days? Wtf? You would think they would shutter the place.
EDIT- they are saying it started over a parking spot.

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Waco-Shooting-Near-Twin-Peaks-In-Wac…

|
IWreckALot
5/18/2015 5:38am
What strikes me about this scene is nobody really looks upset. In fact some of these fuckers are joking around. They took the bar's liquor license...
What strikes me about this scene is nobody really looks upset. In fact some of these fuckers are joking around. They took the bar's liquor license away temporarily for seven days? Wtf? You would think they would shutter the place.

Reading the yahoo article about it, it seems like a scene out of a movie. There seems like there's involvement from the franchise owner in some way also. The police chief is saying they aren't really complying. Also, it seems like they suspect that the franchise owner knew about the gathering prior to it happening. You put 5 motorcycle gangs in one establishment like that and what do you expect to happen? And the Twin Peaks owner is threatening to revoke their franchise license. . .

I guess the silver lining is that no innocent lives were lost. . . just the gang members.
P
5/18/2015 6:12am
What strikes me about this scene is nobody really looks upset. In fact some of these fuckers are joking around. They took the bar's liquor license...

5 rival biker gangs in one spot..........not a good idea.

P
71Fish
5/18/2015 6:16am
I've been around club members for a long time, though not in the past several years. Never close to clubs, but close enough to know I don't want anything to do with them.

As a white Harley rider, I obviously have more in common with these guys than the black or Hispanic gangs. What they (MC) doesn't see is they are exactly the same as street gangs. They should be together when rather than fighting.

Black and Hispanic gangs have a legitimate beef. For the most part, they are poor, or start out poor. Then blacks kill blacks over a neighborhood or tag, or some other trivial thing. Same with the Hispanic gangs.

Motorcycle clubs, IMO, don't have much to complain about. It's also all territorial, then it comes down to allegiance. They have less to complain about. Harley's aren't cheap. Sure bikes are sometimes stolen, but you won't find a guy riding around on a stolen bike everyday. You have to buy a bike. There are high income earners wearing patches.

The biggest lie clubs tell the public is "they aren't a criminal organization, they are an organization with criminals in it".

The can keep a secret if two are dead.
TX24
5/18/2015 6:19am
When we used to attend some of the bike drag races there was always bunches of three patch bike clubs attending. I always thought something would happen, but it never did. Many of those clubs spend bunches of time showing the strength of their clubs. Be interesting to see if more members are heading to Waco.
Munn Racing is just down the road.

The Shop

71Fish
5/18/2015 6:27am
TX24 wrote:
When we used to attend some of the bike drag races there was always bunches of three patch bike clubs attending. I always thought something would...
When we used to attend some of the bike drag races there was always bunches of three patch bike clubs attending. I always thought something would happen, but it never did. Many of those clubs spend bunches of time showing the strength of their clubs. Be interesting to see if more members are heading to Waco.
Munn Racing is just down the road.
Sturgis should have a heavier police presence this year.
Xracerdone
5/18/2015 6:38am
I didn't realize Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers were just buying Harleys so they could be violent on the weekends. It's like Fight Club on bikes
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
5/18/2015 6:49am
71Fish wrote:
I've been around club members for a long time, though not in the past several years. Never close to clubs, but close enough to know I...
I've been around club members for a long time, though not in the past several years. Never close to clubs, but close enough to know I don't want anything to do with them.

As a white Harley rider, I obviously have more in common with these guys than the black or Hispanic gangs. What they (MC) doesn't see is they are exactly the same as street gangs. They should be together when rather than fighting.

Black and Hispanic gangs have a legitimate beef. For the most part, they are poor, or start out poor. Then blacks kill blacks over a neighborhood or tag, or some other trivial thing. Same with the Hispanic gangs.

Motorcycle clubs, IMO, don't have much to complain about. It's also all territorial, then it comes down to allegiance. They have less to complain about. Harley's aren't cheap. Sure bikes are sometimes stolen, but you won't find a guy riding around on a stolen bike everyday. You have to buy a bike. There are high income earners wearing patches.

The biggest lie clubs tell the public is "they aren't a criminal organization, they are an organization with criminals in it".

WTF!!!! This is about the most stupid comment I have ever read Pinch

"Black and Hispanic gangs have a legitimate beef. For the most part, they are poor, or start out poor. Then blacks kill blacks over a neighborhood or tag, or some other trivial thing. Same with the Hispanic gangs"
h&m_cycle
5/18/2015 6:56am
71Fish wrote:
I've been around club members for a long time, though not in the past several years. Never close to clubs, but close enough to know I...

What a Fucking idiot...
71Fish
5/18/2015 6:56am
71Fish wrote:

lostboy819 wrote:
WTF!!!! This is about the most stupid comment I have ever read :pinch: "Black and Hispanic gangs have a legitimate beef. For the most part, they...
WTF!!!! This is about the most stupid comment I have ever read Pinch

"Black and Hispanic gangs have a legitimate beef. For the most part, they are poor, or start out poor. Then blacks kill blacks over a neighborhood or tag, or some other trivial thing. Same with the Hispanic gangs"
Then why don't you provide a less stupid comment? So far you are failing.
5/18/2015 7:12am
As long as no innocent bystanders arent hurt in the cross fire I say let em go nuts on each other! Hopefully they all kill each other! Gets rid of more of the worlds trash!
"Gangs"....all for what? Territory.....?.....where they can ride their motorcycles on public roads? Grinning Fucking childish adults that didnt get hugged enough growing up!
Xracerdone
5/18/2015 7:16am
As long as no innocent bystanders arent hurt in the cross fire I say let em go nuts on each other! Hopefully they all kill each...
As long as no innocent bystanders arent hurt in the cross fire I say let em go nuts on each other! Hopefully they all kill each other! Gets rid of more of the worlds trash!
"Gangs"....all for what? Territory.....?.....where they can ride their motorcycles on public roads? Grinning Fucking childish adults that didnt get hugged enough growing up!
The territory has nothing to do with open roads, it has to do business in their territory
Uncle Tony
5/18/2015 7:20am
The news reporter said it started over a parking space, I agree with str8shooter, as long as no innocent bystanders are hurt, let them kill each other
newmann
5/18/2015 7:38am
As long as no innocent bystanders arent hurt in the cross fire I say let em go nuts on each other! Hopefully they all kill each...
An arena with bullet proof glass in front of the stands? Ticket sales and pay per view! Gift certificates to Twin Peaks for the last man standing.
5/18/2015 8:10am
I have a couple friends in gangs. They are a Vietnam vet affilliated group and do charity stuff and police benefits. One is a former cop and the other is a Web developer with a family. I guess they come in all types, but I bet if someone fucked with one of them some bad shit would go down. They are also very enthusiastic about handguns.
MR. X
5/18/2015 8:59am
They had bike drags at the local 1/8 mile strip once,my dad would not take me no matter how much I begged him,well sure enough there was a shoot out and a couple guys got killed.
500guy
5/18/2015 9:01am
Son's of Anarchy meets real world. I don't get the Police blaming the bar for it happening, if they knew it was going down they should have dispersed them all.
5/18/2015 9:11am
Xracerdone wrote:
The territory has nothing to do with open roads, it has to do business in their territory
Wink
IWreckALot
5/18/2015 9:12am
500guy wrote:
Son's of Anarchy meets real world. I don't get the Police blaming the bar for it happening, if they knew it was going down they should...
Son's of Anarchy meets real world. I don't get the Police blaming the bar for it happening, if they knew it was going down they should have dispersed them all.
That's why I think there is more to it from the franchise owner. . . You can't help when a group of guys like that show up for dinner and it's pretty understandable to not want to be the guy to ask them to leave. . .
5/18/2015 9:16am
I have a couple friends in gangs. They are a Vietnam vet affilliated group and do charity stuff and police benefits. One is a former cop...
I have a couple friends in gangs. They are a Vietnam vet affilliated group and do charity stuff and police benefits. One is a former cop and the other is a Web developer with a family. I guess they come in all types, but I bet if someone fucked with one of them some bad shit would go down. They are also very enthusiastic about handguns.
There are all types of MCs.

If they are doing police benefits they are more than likely not 1%s.

5/18/2015 9:37am
I dont really care "why" they feel the need to be affiliated with one gang or another or the reason for them starting the squabble in a bar bathroom .......hanging out with other wanna be bully badd asses....adding alcohol.....adding weapons.....WTF do they think is gonna happen? Affiliate with other criminals and you are one!
IMHO....not enough of them got killed! Police should have just stayed clear of it!
newmann
5/18/2015 10:13am
You guys just don't understand their culture...

Shocked

5/18/2015 10:35am
I'm not a fan of this insult but they really are just a bunch of losers.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
5/18/2015 11:14am

P wrote:
5 rival biker gangs in one spot..........not a good idea.

P
Pretty sure this is the White mans fault for not giving these poor souls a better way to live.
Tracktor
5/18/2015 11:21am
WTF is it with Waco Texas? It seems like all kinds of weird shit happens there especially in relation to the size of the town?......
Xracerdone
5/18/2015 12:03pm Edited Date/Time 5/18/2015 12:04pm
These guys don't realize we are all part of the same gang. The Jesus gang, all of us belong to him. And him only, if you dont like it you will burn in hell. In fact arguing my point is a one way ticket to hell
IWreckALot
5/18/2015 12:38pm
Tracktor wrote:
WTF is it with Waco Texas? It seems like all kinds of weird shit happens there especially in relation to the size of the town?......
I can only take a few guesses. It has a lot of college activity, and is one of the bigger of the small towns on the 35 route. Lots of stuff gets trafficked coming from Mexico down the 35 and maybe that is one of the first stops the drugs and illegal activities stop at. It's also the central point between DFW, San Antonio Austin and Houston. I can see a lot of traffic going through there. The biker gangs are involved with drug and human trafficking. That's the "territorial" issue you keep hearing. It's not a matter of who has the right to ride where, but who has the right to sell where.

Post a reply to: Nine dead in biker shootout in Texas

The Latest