NHL playoffs 2016

SF45
4/27/2016 11:56am
Don't get my hopes up!! I'm assuming Anaheim wins tonight. They are really tough. We had the Kings number all year, but the Anaheim games have been super tight. We shall see
4/27/2016 4:06pm
I guess i will take the sharks too. Laughing If stamkos (strahlman too) comes back, it could be the bolts in the east.

I want the isles to lose only because their ECHL team here in KC, so they would send players down to help in the playoffs where they were the best in the league.
Prairieboy43
4/28/2016 7:59pm
St. Louis west vs Washington East. Final. The Stars might be aligning for the Missouri State. Cool
5/2/2016 6:52pm
At this rate both the caps and the pens will either be suspended or concussed!

The Shop

Prairieboy43
5/12/2016 8:27am
Two rounds left. Missouri State in the final four. Blues have the X factor. Tarasenko & Fabri. Good Defence, goaltending,coach, no injuries It's time to win. Cool
5/12/2016 2:47pm
Two rounds left. Missouri State in the final four. Blues have the X factor. Tarasenko & Fabri. Good Defence, goaltending,coach, no injuries It's time to win...
Two rounds left. Missouri State in the final four. Blues have the X factor. Tarasenko & Fabri. Good Defence, goaltending,coach, no injuries It's time to win. Cool
And big ass Parayko! Man what i wouldn't kill for him to be a hawk.
Prairieboy43
5/13/2016 7:29am
Hawks could use Taylor hall. Oilers will make big changes on D this summer. Give up Forwards for D. There goaltender is good enough for now. Need to tweak the D. Then they will be playoff bound. They are fast, young, but also injury prone Sick . I am going with blues and Lightning in 6 games. With blues winning the cup in 7. Woohoo
5/13/2016 1:05pm
Hawks could use Taylor hall. Oilers will make big changes on D this summer. Give up Forwards for D. There goaltender is good enough for now...
Hawks could use Taylor hall. Oilers will make big changes on D this summer. Give up Forwards for D. There goaltender is good enough for now. Need to tweak the D. Then they will be playoff bound. They are fast, young, but also injury prone Sick . I am going with blues and Lightning in 6 games. With blues winning the cup in 7. Woohoo
Hawks need another d man and a replacement for Ladd (he did say he would take a discount to stay in chicago). And shaw is an rfa. Is Hall a winger, or center? But with only 7-9 mil of cap space, depending on the increase, that might be hard for that. Rumors have Oil trading down in the picks to pick up d men.

I will take the same picks you have but i will take the bolts in the end. Especially if Stamkos and Stralman come back.

PS with this silly season talk, where you think Stamkos is gonna go? He will get 10 mil where ever he goes, but who can afford that? I can't see the bolts letting him go for nothing. They seem to be doing well without him.
Prairieboy43
5/13/2016 1:41pm Edited Date/Time 5/13/2016 1:42pm
Hawks need another d man and a replacement for Ladd (he did say he would take a discount to stay in chicago). And shaw is an...
Hawks need another d man and a replacement for Ladd (he did say he would take a discount to stay in chicago). And shaw is an rfa. Is Hall a winger, or center? But with only 7-9 mil of cap space, depending on the increase, that might be hard for that. Rumors have Oil trading down in the picks to pick up d men.

I will take the same picks you have but i will take the bolts in the end. Especially if Stamkos and Stralman come back.

PS with this silly season talk, where you think Stamkos is gonna go? He will get 10 mil where ever he goes, but who can afford that? I can't see the bolts letting him go for nothing. They seem to be doing well without him.
Blues are solid team. have been solid for a few years. Bad breaks, shoddy goaltending have hampered there efforts. Plus they would have had to play Chicago/La would have been difficult. Backes(big strong power forward) is in his prime, have Peterangelo and Bowmeister on the blue line. Just needed X-factor (tarasenko/fabri). they have all the tools to win. Need to win title now. I think Sj, Anaheim, Van go back to building a team. Teams to watch west EDM, CAL, COL.
As for East(I don't pay much attention to the east Woohoo ). Stamkos- Ontario native, likely end up Toronto/Ottawa maybe Detroit. I would be surprised if came out west.
Blues Champ in 6 games. Woohoo
Olson
5/13/2016 7:37pm Edited Date/Time 5/13/2016 8:01pm
Bolts got this. 2 key players injured and out for the season and still playing really well. True team effort. If Bishop is out though, they have a problem.
SF45
5/15/2016 1:54pm
Let's go SHARKS!!
sende
Fantasy
4455th
5/20/2016 7:19am Edited Date/Time 5/20/2016 7:19am
SF45 wrote:
Let's go SHARKS!!
Sharks are on fire. High chance that the Stanley cup is going to San Jose.
I'm also glad that Joonas Donskoi is playing better and better.
sende
Fantasy
4455th
5/21/2016 4:43am Edited Date/Time 5/21/2016 4:45am
Slightly off topic, but at 9.15 EST begins Finland - Russia semifinal game in world championships. It's going to be epic, considering our history and the fact that the game will be played in Moscow. Everyone and I mean everyone in Finland will tune in.

For those who are interested, here's the streams:

http://www.stream2watch.co/live-now/sport-stream/hockey/finland-vs-russ…
5/21/2016 7:43pm
Just when you think one of the four teams left have the advantage, they completely shit the bed and give their goalie the hook. Just like SJ did tonight.
SF45
5/21/2016 8:54pm Edited Date/Time 5/21/2016 8:56pm
Just when you think one of the four teams left have the advantage, they completely shit the bed and give their goalie the hook. Just like...
Just when you think one of the four teams left have the advantage, they completely shit the bed and give their goalie the hook. Just like SJ did tonight.
Fockin a, eh. Series on. On the hockey forums the Blues fans were sure it was over. I knew better. Here we go
SF45
5/21/2016 8:58pm Edited Date/Time 5/21/2016 8:59pm
sende wrote:
Slightly off topic, but at 9.15 EST begins Finland - Russia semifinal game in world championships. It's going to be epic, considering our history and the...
Slightly off topic, but at 9.15 EST begins Finland - Russia semifinal game in world championships. It's going to be epic, considering our history and the fact that the game will be played in Moscow. Everyone and I mean everyone in Finland will tune in.

Check out Reddit.com/r/nhlstreams. Better quality
sende
Fantasy
4455th
5/21/2016 9:03pm Edited Date/Time 5/22/2016 4:53am
sende wrote:
Slightly off topic, but at 9.15 EST begins Finland - Russia semifinal game in world championships. It's going to be epic, considering our history and the...

SF45 wrote:
Check out Reddit.com/r/nhlstreams. Better quality
Ok. Those streams were for US folks.. We get the whole coverage here from TV, but anyway.. Thanks.
Btw. Finland won Russia 3-1 and are against the Canadians in the Finale. No end for this beer drinking for me I guess, Haha,
Prairieboy43
5/22/2016 7:20pm
sende wrote:
Ok. Those streams were for US folks.. We get the whole coverage here from TV, but anyway.. Thanks. Btw. Finland won Russia 3-1 and are against...
Ok. Those streams were for US folks.. We get the whole coverage here from TV, but anyway.. Thanks.
Btw. Finland won Russia 3-1 and are against the Canadians in the Finale. No end for this beer drinking for me I guess, Haha,
LapinKulta time. Canucks win again!!! Getting kinda heavy Canada winning all those Gold medals all the time. Must be frustrating to be European hockey fan. Evil
sende
Fantasy
4455th
5/23/2016 11:23am Edited Date/Time 5/23/2016 11:24am
LapinKulta time. Canucks win again!!! Getting kinda heavy Canada winning all those Gold medals all the time. Must be frustrating to be European hockey fan. Evil
Nope. We're used to it. Grinning
agn5009
5/26/2016 10:46pm
Hell yeah pens!!!!
Prairieboy43
5/30/2016 10:12am Edited Date/Time 5/30/2016 10:16am
and then there were three, about to be two in a few hours.

Backes cried.
He ran out of Gas. Disappointed in St.Louis. They had all the tools to win. Stopped scoring. Backes and team had no reserve energy. Congrats to Sharks. Those older boys played better. Marlow and Thornton pushing 40 soon. Expected more from Tampa bay. However and Injury to goaltender did not help. Pittsburgh played better. Crosby played like the superstar he should be!!! Don't know who will win Final (don't care!!). Imagine Hitchcock will be let go from Blues. Maybe Calgary will pick him up??? Pull for Sharks in Final.
LaughingLaughing
RJMX834
5/30/2016 8:01pm
Happy to be a Pens fan for the last 18 years. Game 1 win against the fins in the cup final. I'll take it. 3 to go!
5/31/2016 9:07am
He ran out of Gas. Disappointed in St.Louis. They had all the tools to win. Stopped scoring. Backes and team had no reserve energy. Congrats to...
He ran out of Gas. Disappointed in St.Louis. They had all the tools to win. Stopped scoring. Backes and team had no reserve energy. Congrats to Sharks. Those older boys played better. Marlow and Thornton pushing 40 soon. Expected more from Tampa bay. However and Injury to goaltender did not help. Pittsburgh played better. Crosby played like the superstar he should be!!! Don't know who will win Final (don't care!!). Imagine Hitchcock will be let go from Blues. Maybe Calgary will pick him up??? Pull for Sharks in Final.
LaughingLaughing
Just gave him a 1 year deal, official about an hour ago. per blues app.
6/2/2016 2:06pm
Stats say the winner of game 2 goes on to win the cup 73 percent of the time.

I think the sharks need more mojo if they are gonna come back.
twnorton
6/2/2016 2:37pm
Should be interesting as the series heads back west. Sharks look undermatched compared to the Pens. Although I was watching last night in the 3rd period thinking to myself I dont feel comfortable with a 1 goal lead and bam the sharks tied it with 4 mins left. Pens got lucky last night me thinks

Post a reply to: NHL playoffs 2016

The Latest