NHL Playoffs!!!

Motodave15
4/30/2013 5:11pm Edited Date/Time 6/15/2013 10:18pm
Whos watching the greatest sport on earth besides moto?

all i have to say is Go Kings Go!

Suck it stl blues fans.
|
purpleNurple
4/30/2013 6:12pm
My two teams don't have much hope....GO Wild and Leafs Unsure
ns503
5/1/2013 8:38am
Gotta pull for the homeboy again.

Paul should get Coach of the Year.

Go SENS!
5/1/2013 1:35pm
Sorry for your loss last night dave!Tongue Quicky blew it.

If the Hawks or Blues cant get it done in the west, I will be on your LAK wagon. Anyone but the Canucks!!!

I hate to say it, as a die hard hawks fan, I dont think they will win the cup. It just seems like their luck or mojo or whatever they have will run out. But I will be cheering them the whole way.

The Shop

twister
5/1/2013 1:52pm
My two teams don't have much hope....GO Wild and Leafs Unsure
Enjoy the Leaf series it will be the last we see of them this year.Four games left.Laughing
Motodave15
5/1/2013 8:50pm
Sorry for your loss last night dave!:P Quicky blew it. If the Hawks or Blues cant get it done in the west, I will be on...

If the Hawks or Blues cant get it done in the west, I will be on your LAK wagon. Anyone but the Canucks!!!

I hate to say it, as a die hard hawks fan, I dont think they will win the cup. It just seems like their luck or mojo or whatever they have will run out. But I will be cheering them the whole way.
yea he did, Idk why hes trying to play the puck like marty broduer... He got scored on last year by the devils the exact same way.

The hawks are going to atleast make a run to the WCF. Personally I don't seeing anybody stopping them.. I mean no matter what, I don't see my kings Stopping them, Unless we get willie mitchell back along with greeney. Then we would have a shot of beating you guys( That's if we can even get by the blues lol)

Leafs fans dont give up hope yet. You guys might get some strange luck or something.. I don't see the bruins going to far at all.
5/1/2013 9:51pm
Motodave15 wrote:
yea he did, Idk why hes trying to play the puck like marty broduer... He got scored on last year by the devils the exact same...
yea he did, Idk why hes trying to play the puck like marty broduer... He got scored on last year by the devils the exact same way.

The hawks are going to atleast make a run to the WCF. Personally I don't seeing anybody stopping them.. I mean no matter what, I don't see my kings Stopping them, Unless we get willie mitchell back along with greeney. Then we would have a shot of beating you guys( That's if we can even get by the blues lol)

Leafs fans dont give up hope yet. You guys might get some strange luck or something.. I don't see the bruins going to far at all.
I am a huge B's fan but I dont see them making it far either. They have been playing shitty, Even with Jagr. I didnt see tonights game though, only phone updates. I was in my own game. Smile
Prairieboy43
5/2/2013 6:17pm
Sorry for your loss last night dave!:P Quicky blew it. If the Hawks or Blues cant get it done in the west, I will be on...

Motodave15 wrote:
yea he did, Idk why hes trying to play the puck like marty broduer... He got scored on last year by the devils the exact same...

My teams out again (oilers). However I am a fan of Chris Russel of St. Louis blues. We used to babysit him and his twin brother thirteen years ago. His old man would drive them 50,000 miles a year to play hockey. I told them if they ever play pro they better buy there parents a new truck.DryDryCool
BuDz34
5/2/2013 6:50pm
Nobody will take the Pens for 6 games!! Penguins for the Stanley Cup!!
5/3/2013 5:53pm
BuDz34 wrote:
Nobody will take the Pens for 6 games!! Penguins for the Stanley Cup!!
I dont believe in their defense and goaltending enough to win the cup. The isles are giving them everything they can handle tonight.
5/5/2013 8:32pm
ns503 wrote:
Gotta pull for the homeboy again.

Paul should get Coach of the Year.

Go SENS!
Hell of a game ns, Sens wore em out!!
ns503
5/6/2013 9:02am
Damn straight - McLean has them firing on all cylinders, and the Habs rattled. He's awesome.

Mixed feelings a bit though - kid is a huge Habs & Price fan. He spent a long time sitting in his stall in the dressing room when we toured the Bell a couple summers ago. Wasn't an all-round happy time in front of the big screen last night. Whistling
5/6/2013 2:01pm
^^^I don't know what they tied up? Luongo? So he can't make ANY saves? A penalty min record?Laughing They got worn out last night. A complete lack of discipline, just like the Habs.
5/6/2013 2:02pm
ns503 wrote:
Damn straight - McLean has them firing on all cylinders, and the Habs rattled. He's awesome. Mixed feelings a bit though - kid is a huge...
Damn straight - McLean has them firing on all cylinders, and the Habs rattled. He's awesome.

Mixed feelings a bit though - kid is a huge Habs & Price fan. He spent a long time sitting in his stall in the dressing room when we toured the Bell a couple summers ago. Wasn't an all-round happy time in front of the big screen last night. Whistling
McLean? You mean the Walrus?Laughing
Motodave15
5/6/2013 3:47pm
So my kings picked up the W on sat for a 2-1 series. Man i hope we play better today though. Because the blues are giving us all we can handle. I'm literally shitting bricks ever rush the blues take down the ice.

On the East side, pens are going to have to step up. Sid the kid cannot do everything

Anybody see the sharks kill the nucks? 5-1 brutal lol
Motodave15
5/6/2013 3:57pm

Canucks gooning it the hell up!
5/6/2013 5:30pm
Dave, I watched the can't nuck's game. I was disgusted at the way that team plays. They do shit like your gif all game. Then they flop around like a fish out of water when someone does the same shit to them. Did you see Kesler put a slap shot on the Sharks player's head (forgot who) after he was tackled by Hamuis on a half ass break away? What a bunch of dicks.
5/6/2013 6:11pm
Motodave15 wrote:
[img]http://i.minus.com/itr2dq9zKawZf.gif[/img] Canucks gooning it the hell up!

Bieksa just on CBC said he was diving when the sister hit him.Dry
Minghag
5/6/2013 6:11pm
I hope somebody knocks PK Subban's bitch ass out. What a bush league player.
purpleNurple
5/6/2013 6:16pm
Minghag wrote:
He is very good at hiding after he pulls his typical BS. Cooke used to be my most hated player but he has some what cleaned up his act. PK Subban is on the top of my list now, followed closely by the whole Canucks team.
Prairieboy43
5/6/2013 7:41pm
Motodave15 wrote:
[img]http://i.minus.com/itr2dq9zKawZf.gif[/img] Canucks gooning it the hell up!

Bieksa just on CBC said he was diving when the sister hit him.Dry
Pretty dirty move. The Canucks will never win a cup. To many Swedes.CoolCoolCool
bhawkce
5/7/2013 3:06am
Screw the Kings! You guys couldn't win ONE LAST GAME against the Wings at the end of the season so the Jackets could get in instead of the damn Red Wings!! P.S. Jeff Carter can eat a huge bag of dicks.. hope he chokes on one.

Now that that is out of the way, CBJ East (aka the Rangers) can't get it together either! At this rate hockey is out for me until next October. (who am I kidding, I will watch the games....cause its the Cup.)
5/7/2013 1:58pm
Minghag wrote:
He is very good at hiding after he pulls his typical BS. Cooke used to be my most hated player but he has some what cleaned...
He is very good at hiding after he pulls his typical BS. Cooke used to be my most hated player but he has some what cleaned up his act. PK Subban is on the top of my list now, followed closely by the whole Canucks team.
What did he do? All I saw was him YELLING at Pacioretty. Must have missed it. Game 4 tonight!!
5/7/2013 2:02pm
This will add fuel to the PK hatred-- I just read he is nominated for norris trophy..
moto329
5/7/2013 8:32pm
Went to the Kings game last night, what a game! Nice to see Anze break the slump.
Motodave15
5/7/2013 9:16pm
This will add fuel to the PK hatred-- I just read he is nominated for norris trophy..
yea he is nominated. I was like whoa!! Im sure Hf boards has blown the eff up with that choice lol.

Now, I'm watching game 4 sj- van and they just tied it.. But i think the nucks are going home tonight! Hopefully so i dont have to watch bieska's lame ass talk anymore lol..dah they went up 1 goal as i typed this -_-.. I WANT THE NUCKS TO GO Golfing asap.

The habs game, was heartbreaking I was hoping they would get the W today. But for some reason. price did not show up in net for the ot period.. and they threw in budaj and he got screwed on a crappy as shot.
Motodave15
5/7/2013 9:18pm
moto329 wrote:
Went to the Kings game last night, what a game! Nice to see Anze break the slump.
you lucky bunghole!!! All i could do was listen to a live broadcast off the radio. as i was at OCRC raceway (rcars) and they didnt have a tv to watch the game.
5/8/2013 12:51pm
Motodave15 wrote:
yea he is nominated. I was like whoa!! Im sure Hf boards has blown the eff up with that choice lol. Now, I'm watching game 4...
yea he is nominated. I was like whoa!! Im sure Hf boards has blown the eff up with that choice lol.

Now, I'm watching game 4 sj- van and they just tied it.. But i think the nucks are going home tonight! Hopefully so i dont have to watch bieska's lame ass talk anymore lol..dah they went up 1 goal as i typed this -_-.. I WANT THE NUCKS TO GO Golfing asap.

The habs game, was heartbreaking I was hoping they would get the W today. But for some reason. price did not show up in net for the ot period.. and they threw in budaj and he got screwed on a crappy as shot.
Price got 'hurt' at the buzzer. But how 'bout them hawks!!

Post a reply to: NHL Playoffs!!!

The Latest