NASCRAP Fans = PC wusses

Madmax31
Fantasy
83rd
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4242470/NASCAR-fans-backlash-ag…

NASCAR fans in backlash against scantily dressed 'Monster Energy girls' who are set to be on duty at the Daytona 500 wearing leather outfits

NASCAR fans have complained about the scantily-clad Monster Energy Girls on show at the start of the racing season.
Fans took exception to the revealing outfits worn by the models for the Daytona 500's new sponsor.
They claimed the tight leather tops made them feel 'uncomfortable' and were 'inappropriate' for family viewing.
[​IMG]
Fans took exception to the revealing outfits worn by the Monster Energy girls
[​IMG]
NASCAR fans claimed the girls were dressed inappropriately and needed to wear more clothes
One observer on Twitter said: 'NASCAR and Monster Energy need to rethink those uniforms for the girls if they don't want naughty jokes.'
Lynn Smith said: 'Wow! Sprint Cup girls were replaced with Monster Energy hookers! Really? NASCAR, the purpose of these girls is unnecessary, always has been!'

Another said: 'Pretty girls and racing go together, no argument. However Monster drink I think this is too much. NASCAR is a family show!'
Nicole B wrote: 'Those Monster Energy girls make me uncomfortable.'
Neil Weston Earley, from Tennessee, commented: 'Those new Monster Energy girls need a few more clothes on in pit lane!'

The complaints came despite Mitch Covington, vice president of Monster Energy sports marketing, insisting it would take a low-key approach to begin with.
He said the company wanted to avoid going 'over the top and over-brand [the series].
He told SB Nation: 'We want to go into the season and learn as we go.
'And I think you'll see our presence build somewhat as the races go. Some races we'll have more presence than others. We really just want to build it out first, (rather) than go all-in for the first weekend and the Clash.
'It's still about racing and still about NASCAR. We don't want to come in too hot and offend the fans and be too obtrusive.'
But he added: 'Monster was built on girls, music and racing. We think that fits with NASCAR really good.'
[​IMG]
During the race, Chase Elliott nipped Dale Earnhardt Jr. on the final qualifying lap Sunday to win his second straight pole for the Daytona 500.
Elliott turned a lap at 192.872 mph to just edge Earnhardt's speed of 196.864.
Elliott and Earnhardt gave Hendrick Motorsports and Chevrolet a 1-2 front row for NASCAR's biggest race.
The 21-year-old is the son of Hall of Fame driver and two-time Daytona 500 champion Bill Elliott.
|
2/21/2017 8:00am
These aren't real NASCAR fans these are pearl clutching angry tweeting Johnny Come Lately's

Real fans know this is nothing new

FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
2/21/2017 8:05am Edited Date/Time 2/21/2017 8:06am
The thing is, the media can pick and chose its reporting. Im sure there were 500 complaints that the hotdogs were not big enough, hot enough or too pricey and the cars are too loud, too bright, too fast and too slow. Of coarse you could pick which ever complaints fit the narrative at that moment. It's so easy these days. Its a complaining world we live in now and you can find complaints for every situation. If monster girls belong anywhere it's Nascar. Lol
JAFO92
2/21/2017 8:30am Edited Date/Time 2/21/2017 12:27pm
Ahhhh yes, brings back the days when women were built like women and not gym rat, weight lifter chicks trying to look masculine with no body fat. Miss Hurst filled many-a young boy dreams in the early 70s.

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/21/2017 11:03am
Some of the comments I saw online said the Monster Girls should be in a driver's suit (like Miss Sprint had been recently). If they're in a hot pit? Maybe so. If they're just walking around the facility, or in Winner's Circle and out of harm's way? Probably unnecessary. Driver's suit = potato sack.

Mostly what I learned from the photos above is that bra styles sure have changed a lot over the years. Torpedo days are gone.

The Shop

MR. X
2/21/2017 11:30am
GuyB wrote:
Some of the comments I saw online said the Monster Girls should be in a driver's suit (like Miss Sprint had been recently). If they're in...
Some of the comments I saw online said the Monster Girls should be in a driver's suit (like Miss Sprint had been recently). If they're in a hot pit? Maybe so. If they're just walking around the facility, or in Winner's Circle and out of harm's way? Probably unnecessary. Driver's suit = potato sack.

Mostly what I learned from the photos above is that bra styles sure have changed a lot over the years. Torpedo days are gone.

Bra ? What bra?
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/21/2017 11:33am Edited Date/Time 2/21/2017 11:34am
MR. X wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/02/21/177597/s1200_s1200_b9bdbbd0_01e7_11e4_b365_39c1ff27a960_88763448.jpg[/img] Bra ? What bra?

Bra ? What bra?
I said bra, not low hanging grapefruit. Laughing

JAFO92
2/21/2017 12:28pm
GuyB wrote:
I said bra, not low hanging grapefruit. :laugh: [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/02/21/177562/s1200_c254b16f520454b8b9004e27c03a1148.jpg[/img]
I said bra, not low hanging grapefruit. Laughing

At least in them days there was no false advertising, what you see is what you got. Wink
AHRMA361
Fantasy
180th
2/21/2017 12:46pm
GuyB wrote:
Some of the comments I saw online said the Monster Girls should be in a driver's suit (like Miss Sprint had been recently). If they're in...

I miss torpedo bra's almost as much as my Vital posts.

Almost. Wink
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
2/22/2017 1:58pm
"Nicole B wrote: 'Those Monster Energy girls make me uncomfortable.' "

That's likely because Nicole just realized that any two of them together weigh less than she does.

Post a reply to: NASCRAP Fans = PC wusses

The Latest