Moving to Denver/Colo Springs

Nascarnick
Edited Date/Time 12/25/2014 3:23pm
Hey crew, in February I'm re-locating for my job to that area. I know there are a few people on here from there and was just curious if anyone is renting or knows anyone wanting to rent out a home. House needs to be at least 3 bedroom and a finished basement would be a bonus! I will have to set up an office and I have a 2 year old, so 3 bedrooms is a must!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Nick H.
|
Cygnus
11/4/2014 9:15am
I don't know anyone with a rental available right now. If you can definty try to land in the springs. It's much nicer than Denver surrounding area. Especially if you are raising kids. Hit me up when you are ready to ride and I'll get you my info andet you come try my place out.
Nascarnick
11/4/2014 9:21am
Yeah, we really like the Springs area and you get more for your money. We know a few people in the Denver area so thats the only draw there. Will more than likely end up in Springs though. I will hit you up when we get out there!

Nascarnick
11/4/2014 10:02am
Thats pretty much what I'm looking for! Is the traffic as bad in Springs as it is in Denver?? Denver traffic can kiss my happy a$$

The Shop

Cygnus
11/4/2014 12:31pm Edited Date/Time 11/4/2014 12:47pm
Nascarnick wrote:
Thats pretty much what I'm looking for! Is the traffic as bad in Springs as it is in Denver?? Denver traffic can kiss my happy a$$
You will dig the traffic down here. As long as there isn't a wreck in the way I go 5-10 mph over everywhere I go. Lol

I bitch like a 8.9 month pregnant broad driving in Denver.
scooter5002
11/4/2014 12:42pm
Lol I know the feeling Cyg, I've been out in the sticks for almost 3 years. When I fly home and deal with the shit on the major highway, I'm ready to do a drive-by. Peoples driving sure sucks in congested areas.
Nascarnick
11/4/2014 12:54pm
Nascarnick wrote:
Cygnus wrote:
You will dig the traffic down here. As long as there isn't a wreck in the way I go 5-10 mph over everywhere I go. Lol...
You will dig the traffic down here. As long as there isn't a wreck in the way I go 5-10 mph over everywhere I go. Lol

I bitch like a 8.9 month pregnant broad driving in Denver.
This probably just sealed the deal. What are the gun laws like?" I was thinking about getting my CCW but heard Colorado does not support that. For my job I spend time in the "hood" so I thought it would be a good idea.
Nascarnick
11/4/2014 1:08pm
Nevermind...simple search and I found my info. I will have to apply in CO.

Cygnus
11/4/2014 1:08pm
CCW or open carry is fine here. I'm at the local taco house and a guys got his on his hip.
Cygnus
11/4/2014 1:21pm
SoCo weather is kick ass. My brother in Littleton can get 12 inches of snow and I get 1.5 maybe.
captmoto
11/4/2014 10:29pm
Now a red state. Is Hickenlooper up for re-election in 2 years?
11/5/2014 7:20am
I live in the Springs and new houses are being built all the time around here. I don't know of anything in particular but with the wide range of neighborhoods around here I'm sure you will be able to find what you are looking for!
Old-Man
11/5/2014 9:38am
Good to see another Vital Moto member coming to the area, I moved here in 98' just because I wanted to live in Colorado. Wife was all for it I have four girls and for the most part it was not a good move for them. They were at the age where they had good friends and the move took them away from that.

I kept them busy with sports and things to do but we have made several trips back to Ohio so they could spend time with there friends. As years pass they made new friends and things got much better on that end of the spectrum but the funny thing is now that they are grown up and two are married, two of them moved to Florida and now a third is making plans to do the same.

I will never move from here, I love the outdoors too much, we ski, ride, camp, fish and Hike ect.... We spend alot of time in Ouray, Colorado
Colorado has it all if you ask me. That beer can your holding in your avatar has a waterfall on it, The Imagine pass in Ouray is where that pic was taken.

Guess that makes another member to go out to Tommy's place for the National MX party to ride and shoot weaponsWink
Old-Man
11/5/2014 9:43am
TripleFive wrote:
I live in the Springs and new houses are being built all the time around here. I don't know of anything in particular but with the...
I live in the Springs and new houses are being built all the time around here. I don't know of anything in particular but with the wide range of neighborhoods around here I'm sure you will be able to find what you are looking for!
What part of town do you live in Chad?
11/5/2014 10:25am
Old-Man wrote:
I live on the east side of twon; ~ Powers and Constitution.

How about you?
Old-Man
11/5/2014 10:40am
Old-Man wrote:
TripleFive wrote:
I live on the east side of twon; ~ Powers and Constitution.

How about you?
South/East near Big Johnson Reservoir, Fields are always full of Antelope

Nascarnick
11/5/2014 11:14am
Old-Man wrote:
Good to see another Vital Moto member coming to the area, I moved here in 98' just because I wanted to live in Colorado. Wife was...
Good to see another Vital Moto member coming to the area, I moved here in 98' just because I wanted to live in Colorado. Wife was all for it I have four girls and for the most part it was not a good move for them. They were at the age where they had good friends and the move took them away from that.

I kept them busy with sports and things to do but we have made several trips back to Ohio so they could spend time with there friends. As years pass they made new friends and things got much better on that end of the spectrum but the funny thing is now that they are grown up and two are married, two of them moved to Florida and now a third is making plans to do the same.

I will never move from here, I love the outdoors too much, we ski, ride, camp, fish and Hike ect.... We spend alot of time in Ouray, Colorado
Colorado has it all if you ask me. That beer can your holding in your avatar has a waterfall on it, The Imagine pass in Ouray is where that pic was taken.

Guess that makes another member to go out to Tommy's place for the National MX party to ride and shoot weaponsWink
My son is only 2 so the roots have not been planted, which made this decision alot easier. It was honestly a no-brainer for my wife and I. We both love the outdoors and have spent some time in Lakewood and surrounding areas. I grew up riding, camping, fishing, and have recently got into shooting so you can count me in for the national MX party! My job has me covering all of Colorado and Wyoming so I plan to use that as an excuse to see all the states have to offer!
Nascarnick
12/23/2014 8:32pm
Ok crew, quick change of plans. I will be moving by Jan 20th so any leads or help would be appreciated! Flying out Jan 7-9th to find a place.
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
12/25/2014 3:23pm
Denver is cool if you like skinny jeans and beards.

Post a reply to: Moving to Denver/Colo Springs

The Latest