Mileage Tax!

IWreckALot
12/16/2014 12:45pm
If I had a dollar for every dollar that I paid to the government throughout my life I bet I would have an extra million dollars...
If I had a dollar for every dollar that I paid to the government throughout my life I bet I would have an extra million dollars by the time I die.
Ha. Isn't that the truth. I always wonder what the tilting point for Americans will be. Is it when the government hooks in to 50% of your paycheck? 60%? When do you say enough is enough? They keep fabricating reasons as to why they need to take another dollar. It's to the point that I think 95% of government is a fucking waste and the other 5% is severely inefficient.
reded
12/16/2014 1:54pm
If I had a dollar for every dollar that I paid to the government throughout my life I bet I would have an extra million dollars...
If I had a dollar for every dollar that I paid to the government throughout my life I bet I would have an extra million dollars by the time I die.
IWreckALot wrote:
Ha. Isn't that the truth. I always wonder what the tilting point for Americans will be. Is it when the government hooks in to 50% of...
Ha. Isn't that the truth. I always wonder what the tilting point for Americans will be. Is it when the government hooks in to 50% of your paycheck? 60%? When do you say enough is enough? They keep fabricating reasons as to why they need to take another dollar. It's to the point that I think 95% of government is a fucking waste and the other 5% is severely inefficient.
I'm gonna have to go with 75% and 25%. There are some smart people involved who try to do good but their efforts are normally squashed by the ignorant, inefficient and power hungry.
12/16/2014 7:22pm
IWreckALot wrote:
Ha. Isn't that the truth. I always wonder what the tilting point for Americans will be. Is it when the government hooks in to 50% of...
I can't stand it. I'm at the point where I'm finishing up my education and looking to invest in some property and I just can't get over the taxes on everything. The lesson I'm learning is that cash is king. I want to save as much as I can before I buy anything but it just sucks to be handing money over to those buffoons in Washington.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Mileage Tax!

The Latest