"Martial Law"

MotoMo165
Edited Date/Time 4/1/2015 10:59am
I found this to be pretty interesting, what do you guys think? It is going by the name operation Jade Helm.. Also I do not know if this publication site is any good but there is others if you search it.http://www.naturalnews.com/049180_Operation_Jade_Helm_military_drill_martial_law.html#
|
kongols
3/31/2015 12:14pm
Training for hybridwar, just like the one Russia is using in Ukraine. Better be prepared than sorry later.
Homey55
3/31/2015 1:37pm
The military is training to blend in with U.S. citizens. Tell me that is not scary. I also don't really agree that they should be flying hellicopters through our cities for training. What happens when something goes wrong? They have mock cities set up on their own land for that specific use, why not train there?
3/31/2015 1:39pm
Here is what they are training for Unconventional Warfare. There is no convincing some of these conspiracy guys though. All of these citizens being arrested are paid roll players or members of the military playing the opposition force.

The Shop

3/31/2015 1:41pm
Homey55 wrote:
The military is training to blend in with U.S. citizens. Tell me that is not scary. I also don't really agree that they should be flying...
The military is training to blend in with U.S. citizens. Tell me that is not scary. I also don't really agree that they should be flying hellicopters through our cities for training. What happens when something goes wrong? They have mock cities set up on their own land for that specific use, why not train there?
Here's what happens when something goes wrong. http://ktla.com/2015/03/14/266819/
Homey55
3/31/2015 1:54pm
Here is what they are training for [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconventional_warfare]Unconventional Warfare[/url]. There is no convincing some of these conspiracy guys though. All of these citizens being arrested are...
Here is what they are training for Unconventional Warfare. There is no convincing some of these conspiracy guys though. All of these citizens being arrested are paid roll players or members of the military playing the opposition force.
3/31/2015 2:00pm
Here is what they are training for [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconventional_warfare]Unconventional Warfare[/url]. There is no convincing some of these conspiracy guys though. All of these citizens being arrested are...
Homey55 wrote:
Sure man, whatever you want to believe
4/1/2015 7:09am
Natural News is pretty much a bogus site. They publish a lot of bullshit. Their stuff about media conspiracies are pretty silly. Mostly its just laziness and demand for constant news that makes our newspapers just report what the government tells them.

But the drill is real, and honestly makes me a bit uncomfortable. The government is definitely moving into a stance in which the public is increasingly viewed as the enemy.
71Fish
4/1/2015 7:23am
Could have come from infowars.com. Coo Coo Coo Coo
huck
4/1/2015 7:24am
Natural News is pretty much a bogus site. They publish a lot of bullshit. Their stuff about media conspiracies are pretty silly. Mostly its just laziness...
Natural News is pretty much a bogus site. They publish a lot of bullshit. Their stuff about media conspiracies are pretty silly. Mostly its just laziness and demand for constant news that makes our newspapers just report what the government tells them.

But the drill is real, and honestly makes me a bit uncomfortable. The government is definitely moving into a stance in which the public is increasingly viewed as the enemy.
Hand over your guns and 'trust us'....
Foghorn
4/1/2015 10:28am
Mike Adams is one of the biggest conspiracy theorists out there. I'm sure he'll be heavy into the chemtrail perpetrators soon too.
MotoMo165
4/1/2015 10:59am
I know the site is bogus but that does not mean this drill is not happening. It does make you kind of question why they need to. Apparently the city in Texas told their residents to report any suspicious behavior seen haha

Post a reply to: "Martial Law"

The Latest