Local police beating vid for Oldfart.

newmann
Edited Date/Time 6/8/2013 6:40am
About an hour away from me. They didn't take too kindly to it, didn't erase the video either. The two cops were even fired it seems. OF will enjoy seeing the cop bust his ass. Fat guys can't handle an irate woman obviously.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/video-captures-jasper-texas-police-…
|
jtomasik
6/3/2013 6:16pm
Why are cops such fat ass faggots?
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
662nd
6/4/2013 1:51pm Edited Date/Time 6/4/2013 1:52pm
Wow! I read that as Local police beating vid OF Oldfart. I was thinking damn, those mother fuckers got eem! What a conspiracy.
Oh, and that cop busting his ass was the best laugh I had all day.

The Shop

huck
6/4/2013 2:04pm
Wow! I read that as Local police beating vid OF Oldfart. I was thinking damn, those mother fuckers got eem! What a conspiracy. Oh, and that...
Wow! I read that as Local police beating vid OF Oldfart. I was thinking damn, those mother fuckers got eem! What a conspiracy.
Oh, and that cop busting his ass was the best laugh I had all day.
I read it the same way.. I was thinking.. "I love karma"...
PaleBlue
6/5/2013 2:01am
I thought that the (also fat) woman rushing in was going to try and stop this! Silly me.

Am I the only person that thinks that every police officer should have to wear a Go-Pro type of device and have it working at all times when on duty? This would work both for and against the officers and cut out most of the bullshit evidence given by the bad guys.
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
6/5/2013 5:01am
The dumb ass girl popped off at the mouth then wouldn't do what the cop said, she got what deserved.
newmann
6/5/2013 5:44am
TeamGreen wrote:
So, Cops are Bad. Mmmmm'Kay?

Got it.
Oldfart seems to think so. Funny, the overwhelming number of police officers I know seem to be pretty decent people. Big lack of respect out there, too many douchebags to deal with . Not a job I would want.
TeamGreen
6/5/2013 8:13am
TeamGreen wrote:
So, Cops are Bad. Mmmmm'Kay?

Got it.
newmann wrote:
Oldfart seems to think so. Funny, the overwhelming number of police officers I know seem to be pretty decent people. Big lack of respect out there...
Oldfart seems to think so. Funny, the overwhelming number of police officers I know seem to be pretty decent people. Big lack of respect out there, too many douchebags to deal with . Not a job I would want.
I wonder how Oldie got such a bad opinion of LEOs?
huck
6/5/2013 12:05pm
"Well oddly enough, I've never had a run in where a cop physically abused me."

Congratulations...you have something in common with 98.9% of Americans.
huck
6/5/2013 12:31pm
I really don't care what happens to illegals... maybe they'll get the hint and stop slithering over the line....
6/5/2013 2:39pm
I would just like to know what happens with all the drugs that they confiscate.
6/5/2013 2:46pm
I bet that was her goal all along. She probably wanted them to beat the shit out of her on camera so she could sue them and never have to work again. I have gotten the same thing a million times working in emergency departments. Those types of people do everything they can to try to get you to assault them and then cry foul play and say they're going to call their lawyer. Everybody wants a free ride and so many people have no shame in getting it. The types of people that are in law enforcement are easy targets because a big percentage of them probably got the job so they could have some type of power over people so it's a win win when you catch a cop on a bad day and are annoying the piss out of him.
newmann
6/5/2013 4:01pm
I bet that was her goal all along. She probably wanted them to beat the shit out of her on camera so she could sue them...
I bet that was her goal all along. She probably wanted them to beat the shit out of her on camera so she could sue them and never have to work again. I have gotten the same thing a million times working in emergency departments. Those types of people do everything they can to try to get you to assault them and then cry foul play and say they're going to call their lawyer. Everybody wants a free ride and so many people have no shame in getting it. The types of people that are in law enforcement are easy targets because a big percentage of them probably got the job so they could have some type of power over people so it's a win win when you catch a cop on a bad day and are annoying the piss out of him.
I've seen that episode play out more than a time or two. People spouting off and then they get a case of the "what up" when they get the shit knocked out of them. I've seen plenty that deserved it.

Oldfart should be a cop. Give it a try and see if he could hack it for a while or just puss out early on.
newmann
6/5/2013 4:40pm
You keep preaching to the same dozen people. You really think you are accomplishing anything here? You need to take your show on the road, hit up Oprah or Dr. Phil. You're holding yourself back! Maybe get yourself a foot in the door on the Rush Limbaugh show or something. I hear he has about two dozen people that always listen to his show. You'd double your audience.
6/5/2013 7:03pm
Until you have had to work with the public you can't judge those cops like that. I dealt with the same drunk homeless idiots all the time and they would end up in four point restraints half the time because they were a danger to the staff and themselves.
6/6/2013 7:54am
People like that don't deserve to be treated like human beings. I guarantee she is in and out of the system constantly and pisses off those cops on a weekly if not daily basis. I've seen what they're capable of and they don't deserve basic human rights. We have no way of knowing what was said in the video but I bet if it included the entire time she was there you would see that she was bat shit crazy and didn't deserve even the privilege of being let out of her room.

We can't give psych patients plastic lunch trays because a grown man knocked out a security guard with one a couple years ago. We can't give them anything besides a padded room with a tv behind thick glass because we know that if the "voices in their head" told them to they would break the tv. If you don't fuck with cops they won't fuck with you. I haven't had a run in with the cops in years and when I do I treat them respectfully like human beings because that's how I would want to be treated and sure enough...they return the favor.
huck
6/6/2013 8:27am
Solution... pay your traffic tickets and you won't have to worry about it. lol
6/6/2013 8:40am
If she had unpaid parking tickets it was a completely legal arrest. That's what happens when you don't pay your tickets. I got a parking ticket once and paid it the next day to avoid having a warrant out for my arrest.

He gave her new clothes to change into and I bet she wouldn't get off the phone. If you don't limit their phone usage they will literally be on it all night and walk all over you. I'm sure she had been. She was abusing that privilege that they gave her. If she was under arrest she should have been locked in her room. They gave her the privilege of walking freely around the room and using the phone to make calls. She was abusing those rights that they didn't necessarily have to give her. It was going fine until she obviously said something smart ass and threw her clothes down. I don't know what she said but if she said she was going to kill them or anything along those lines they have every right to tackle her. She hadn't changed out of her street clothes yet and could have anything from needles to guns hidden. I'm not saying she did but until you eliminate that possibility you have to proceed as if they have them. It's the same reason we assume every chest pain patient is having a heart attack until we completely rule it out. Because you will look like a dumb ass if you don't take the situation seriously and they do have a gun or are having a heart attack like in my example.
huck
6/6/2013 8:49am
She had time to round up the money. She didn't pay, and a warrant was issued for her arrest. Their 'job' was to arrest her for not fulfilling HER duties.
6/6/2013 9:33am
They patted her down but you don't know for certain that nothing is in there until you strip search someone. I'm not in law enforcement but I know that if someone refuses to change into their clothes they could be hiding something. Anyone who is homicidal or suicidal and comes to an ER has to turn over all their possessions and change into our clothes and be wanded with a metal detector because otherwise we have no way of knowing they are completely safe. It is for their own safety as well as everyone else's. The cops lost their jobs over this because of how it looked on the camera. In court though she won't get any money if they did exactly what they were trained to do. There is a reason that they are trained the way that they are. If I wore a go pro on a psych floor and posted it on YouTube lots of people would lose their jobs because of how what we do is perceived but the sad truth is that when people are arrested or institutionalized they give up their basic human rights and it's for their own safety as well as the safety of others. You have to consider the worst case scenario above anything else. Until she is strip searched you have to proceed with caution.
6/6/2013 11:00am
They are strip searched if the cop is given a reason to believe that they need to be. Ok I will drop the healthcare examples even though I have witnessed multiples situations like this first hand and they clearly illustrate why these laws are in place. The policies that they abide by are in place to insure the safety of everyone involved. Tell me what you think they should do when they arrest someone for not paying parking tickets. If they won't get off the phone and change out of their clothes and into the uniform that is there for the safety of everyone in the police station what would you do? If she can't pay the tickets she stays in jail until she is brought before a judge. If people were all inherently good we wouldn't have these laws but that's not the case.

Since the video went public they had to fire the officers involved to save face. The video makes them look bad and people would be rioting in the streets over what they saw on their computer even though they don't know all of the circumstances surrounding why she was there.

They didn't beat her. They restrained her and put her back in a jail cell because she wouldn't comply.
6/6/2013 11:28am
If you were a police officer what would you have done in that situation? I'm not going to type anything else until you answer that question.
6/6/2013 12:06pm Edited Date/Time 6/6/2013 12:07pm
Spoken like someone who has no real world experience. You have no evidence that she was only on the phone for 30 seconds.The first time you went to get her would you knock on her door and just let her know that it is a friendly reminder that she has about 10 unpaid parking tickets.

I could see you working as a cop in a big city leaving friendly reminders on people's windshields that they didn't put money in the parking meter. Or you would give someone a slap on the wrist if you pulled them over for driving drunk and just send them on their merry way because they would promise you that they were fine and could make it back safely.
newmann
6/6/2013 12:15pm
Do you honestly know anything about the town yourself? Ever been there?
6/6/2013 12:44pm Edited Date/Time 6/6/2013 12:46pm
She was already on the phone when the video started...

I'm sure she got more than a few letters in the mail stating that their would be a warrant out for her arrest if she didn't pay her tickets.
newmann
6/6/2013 1:36pm Edited Date/Time 6/6/2013 1:47pm
Wow, your ass must be worn out from all that driving. No wonder you're so damn grumpy.....6800 plus towns in Texas and you've been to them all. Except for a "very few" of them of course. And never got your ass whipped by a potbellied redneck police officer?? No damn way! Now we all know you are a habitual liar....LOLWink
6/6/2013 1:43pm
One time I got a letter saying I owed some people money. I paid it and the cops didn't come to my house....What makes me institutionalized? Is it because I see the world differently than you?

Post a reply to: Local police beating vid for Oldfart.

The Latest