Law passed for gay marriage in Finland today.

the_wood109
11/28/2014 6:58pm
Agreed, maybe they do want marriage for other reosons than to buck the system. And why does it bother me so much.. .simple. .its wrong, its...
Agreed, maybe they do want marriage for other reosons than to buck the system. And why does it bother me so much.. .simple. .its wrong, its unatural, its an obomination in Gods eyes. It says in the Bible a man shall not lay with another man as he does a woman. That's why.
Tell me, bible man. Do you take your children to the edge of town and stone them to death when they misbehave? That is in the bible as well, but I'm guessing you haven't killed any of your kids.
Brad460
Fantasy
807th
11/28/2014 7:14pm
Gay marriage is good for the economy...banquet halls, DJ's, florist's, limousine services, caterer's, divorce attorney's, etc....etc...creates a whole new customer segment.
sende
Fantasy
4320th
11/29/2014 2:50am
agn5009 wrote:
Good on Finland. I don't, and never will understand why people care who marries who. It affects our lives in no way, shape or form. It's...
Good on Finland. I don't, and never will understand why people care who marries who. It affects our lives in no way, shape or form. It's quite amazing that people still hang on to the "bible says not to do this" thing. That's their only reason as to why they shouldn't be aloud to get married. This is coming from a guy who is catholic.
This is how people should feel about this thing!!!
sende
Fantasy
4320th
11/29/2014 2:55am Edited Date/Time 11/29/2014 8:11am
500guy wrote:
I don't believe in Gay Marriage but I do think from a partnership legal point of view they should get rights like a Man and a...
I don't believe in Gay Marriage but I do think from a partnership legal point of view they should get rights like a Man and a woman , tax breaks , end of life decisions and inheritance things.

it's not natural people should get off that bullshit stance and quit trying to make everyone else think Gay is the way.
Why is it not natural? This doesn't even affect the reproducing in our world. (wich actually would be a good thing in this day and age, if it did) And similar behaviour can be found in animal kingdom.
If two women or men love each other unconditionally, how can that be anything but natural!!

The Shop

Jarid332
Fantasy
1823rd
11/29/2014 7:42am Edited Date/Time 11/29/2014 8:05am
Gay marriage should be legal everywhere. Nobody should have the right to tell two people they can't be married because of their sexual orientation.
disbanded
Fantasy
1842nd
11/29/2014 7:45am
Thanks. No hard feelings. And if I offended you, I am sorry. Believe it or not, people like me do have a heart. Actually I consider...
Thanks. No hard feelings. And if I offended you, I am sorry. Believe it or not, people like me do have a heart. Actually I consider myself a very compasionate person. Just some things I don't understand or agree with.
I will try and work on the delivery.
Thanks.
You hate things you don't understand or agree with. Sounds like ignorance to me...

sende
Fantasy
4320th
11/29/2014 8:12am
Jarid332 wrote:
Gay marriage should be legal everywhere. Nobody should have the right to tell two people they can't be married because of their sexual orientation.
Thank you!
bana0401
11/29/2014 8:49am
Jarid332 wrote:
It gross. Being gay should be illegal
11/29/2014 9:29am
Jarid332 wrote:
bana0401 wrote:
It gross. Being gay should be illegal
Hold on now!............Hot lesbians are cool!!!!! Woohoo

but yeah........i dont get the whole man on man thing tho! just the visuals make me feel icky sick.Sick Mans butts are no place for penis's!!!!!Sick (womens either IMO) An anus is a dirty dirty filthy place!!! And people wonder how they get Hep C!!!Dry

Double standard I know but it is what it is!
CR250Rider
11/29/2014 2:38pm Edited Date/Time 11/29/2014 2:38pm
two gay dudes reduces the competition. have at it
11/29/2014 3:24pm Edited Date/Time 11/29/2014 3:25pm
You've never said a smart thing in your life, have you?
11/29/2014 3:38pm
And just like all self-RESPECTING heteralsexuals, i feel its necesary to set the record straight regarding moral degradation of my God given recognition of my love...
And just like all self-RESPECTING heteralsexuals, i feel its necesary to set the record straight regarding moral degradation of my God given recognition of my love and commitment to a woman.
The same god that advocates slavery, right? The same god that loves to torture animals and sentence people to eternal damnation, simply for not loving him...
The same god that advocates slavery, right? The same god that loves to torture animals and sentence people to eternal damnation, simply for not loving him hard enough.

You can be pretty sure that you have created a god in your image if he agrees with you on everything.
The first part of your hatred statement is too discusting to reply too, but on the second part, its he who created us I'n his image.

Tell me Mr, high society quazi intellect man, do you take your kids to the edge of town and masterbait as they play? Or have you not had the pleasure of a woman bearing your seed.

Your tiny mind that tricks you into thinking that mankind is the epitome of intelligence in all creation is what's truly ppathetic. But hey if your rite, then no harm done, you'll die and then nothing... its all over AMD you just fade to black. But...if I'm rite, ,(along with millions like me) then when you die, your mind cannot comprehend what awaits you. Hope you start realizing what true intelligence is.
Sunhouse
11/29/2014 3:43pm
The first part of your hatred statement is too discusting to reply too, but on the second part, its he who created us I'n his image...
The first part of your hatred statement is too discusting to reply too, but on the second part, its he who created us I'n his image.

Tell me Mr, high society quazi intellect man, do you take your kids to the edge of town and masterbait as they play? Or have you not had the pleasure of a woman bearing your seed.

Your tiny mind that tricks you into thinking that mankind is the epitome of intelligence in all creation is what's truly ppathetic. But hey if your rite, then no harm done, you'll die and then nothing... its all over AMD you just fade to black. But...if I'm rite, ,(along with millions like me) then when you die, your mind cannot comprehend what awaits you. Hope you start realizing what true intelligence is.
Can I ask you how old you are, and wether you are home schooled or attend/ attended public school?
lestat
11/29/2014 3:52pm
The first part of your hatred statement is too discusting to reply too, but on the second part, its he who created us I'n his image...

"Tell me Mr, high society quazi intellect man, do you take your kids to the edge of town and masterbait as they play?"

WTF ?
11/29/2014 3:59pm Edited Date/Time 11/29/2014 4:03pm

Sunhouse wrote:
Can I ask you how old you are, and wether you are home schooled or attend/ attended public school?
Serious? OK, I'm 41 and attended a very high population public school outside of St, Louis.
I also went to motorcycle mechanics institute in Orlando from 02-03. My theory teachers name was Jim Peli (Mr, fascitious for anyone who knows hI'm) and I've also seen and expierienced the dark side of life with drugs, alchohol, sexual promiscuity, and lying and pretending to be things I'm not.
Now I try and do good, I try not to lie, I try to be sincere and I try to help others when I can. I've been a bridge carpenter for many years and I make a fairly good living doing that. How's that.
11/29/2014 4:34pm

lestat wrote:
"Tell me Mr, high society quazi intellect man, do you take your kids to the edge of town and masterbait as they play?"

WTF ?
No, your WTF should have been after he asked me if I took my kids to the edge of town and stoned them to death.

WTF
11/29/2014 5:01pm
sende wrote:
Why is it not natural? This doesn't even affect the reproducing in our world. (wich actually would be a good thing in this day and age...
Why is it not natural? This doesn't even affect the reproducing in our world. (wich actually would be a good thing in this day and age, if it did) And similar behaviour can be found in animal kingdom.
If two women or men love each other unconditionally, how can that be anything but natural!!
Where is homosexuality found in the animal kingdom?
scott_nz
Fantasy
597th
11/29/2014 5:05pm
i just love it when someone brings their god into a conversation like this,

what if someone else's god says its ok? and who's god's opinion should we rate higher?

We have had same sex marriages for a couple of years now, and nothing really changed for anyone, did help tourism a bit tho as people came out to get married,

a MP's speech on the day it was passed though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRQXQxadyps

Sunhouse
11/29/2014 5:06pm

Sunhouse wrote:
Serious? OK, I'm 41 and attended a very high population public school outside of St, Louis. I also went to motorcycle mechanics institute in Orlando from...
Serious? OK, I'm 41 and attended a very high population public school outside of St, Louis.
I also went to motorcycle mechanics institute in Orlando from 02-03. My theory teachers name was Jim Peli (Mr, fascitious for anyone who knows hI'm) and I've also seen and expierienced the dark side of life with drugs, alchohol, sexual promiscuity, and lying and pretending to be things I'm not.
Now I try and do good, I try not to lie, I try to be sincere and I try to help others when I can. I've been a bridge carpenter for many years and I make a fairly good living doing that. How's that.
thanks for answering.
If you try to do good and be a good person, why would you condone something as evil as interfering with someone else's private life? What business is it to you who someone marries and lives a happy life with?
scott_nz
Fantasy
597th
11/29/2014 5:15pm
I think its more the fact that those people try to impose their beliefs on others that people get upset about,

if they think its a sin, thats fine, they do not have to marry a man, but why should they stop people that do not believe its sin?
11/29/2014 5:24pm
Sunhouse wrote:
Serious? OK, I'm 41 and attended a very high population public school outside of St, Louis. I also went to motorcycle mechanics institute in Orlando from...
Sunhouse wrote:
thanks for answering. If you try to do good and be a good person, why would you condone something as evil as interfering with someone else's...
thanks for answering.
If you try to do good and be a good person, why would you condone something as evil as interfering with someone else's private life? What business is it to you who someone marries and lives a happy life with?
Is it evil to express my belief that gay marriage (homosexuals) are wrong, inmoral ,.. that's evil?

You call me evil, i think homosexuality is evil, so does most people, so does the bible. I think, no i know homosexuality is the nothing more than an evil spirit that invades the mind. Yes even the mind of the young( for the ones that say they new they were gay as a child). Thats when the (evil spirit) starts working on people, from a very young age. Thats why this sort of thing is more common now than ever before, becuz parents are not raising theyre kids in a spiritualy healthy way as much now days..
scott_nz
Fantasy
597th
11/29/2014 5:32pm
marriage is in every culture, and it is different in a lot of cultures, the legal aspect of marriage which the goverment sets laws on does not change any of these cultures,

I agree with you that name calling back is just as bad, and no one beliefs deserve degrading,
Sunhouse
11/29/2014 5:40pm
Is it evil to express my belief that gay marriage (homosexuals) are wrong, inmoral ,.. that's evil? You call me evil, i think homosexuality is evil...
Is it evil to express my belief that gay marriage (homosexuals) are wrong, inmoral ,.. that's evil?

You call me evil, i think homosexuality is evil, so does most people, so does the bible. I think, no i know homosexuality is the nothing more than an evil spirit that invades the mind. Yes even the mind of the young( for the ones that say they new they were gay as a child). Thats when the (evil spirit) starts working on people, from a very young age. Thats why this sort of thing is more common now than ever before, becuz parents are not raising theyre kids in a spiritualy healthy way as much now days..
Yes, that is evil.
I´m not saying you are an evil person, I´m saying it is an evil thing to say, and express that people are bad for loving someone you don´t approve of.

I can see that this discussion is about to turn into a religious topic, so I will leave it at that.

11/29/2014 6:04pm
scott_nz wrote:
I think its more the fact that those people try to impose their beliefs on others that people get upset about, if they think its a...
I think its more the fact that those people try to impose their beliefs on others that people get upset about,

if they think its a sin, thats fine, they do not have to marry a man, but why should they stop people that do not believe its sin?
Really? Kinda the way he imposed his belief and acceptance of this very topic on a public forum.
Brad460
Fantasy
807th
11/29/2014 6:06pm Edited Date/Time 11/29/2014 6:07pm
Sunhouse wrote:
thanks for answering. If you try to do good and be a good person, why would you condone something as evil as interfering with someone else's...
thanks for answering.
Is it evil to express my belief that gay marriage (homosexuals) are wrong, inmoral ,.. that's evil? You call me evil, i think homosexuality is evil...

As a conservative Christian your response is rather disturbing to me..Your feelings toward other humans are very evil...so sad...
Brad460
Fantasy
807th
11/29/2014 6:24pm
No....sooooo....let me guess....I am a terrible Christian or no longer qualified to be one?! Blah blah..Laughing

Brad460
Fantasy
807th
11/29/2014 7:43pm
I find these type of comments weak minded and extreme....it is okay to think for yourself and not fall in line like a sheep.

It's not all or nothing..unless you're easily influenced.
Skippie
11/29/2014 10:30pm Edited Date/Time 11/29/2014 10:42pm
Brad460 wrote:
No....sooooo....let me guess....I am a terrible Christian or no longer qualified to be one?! Blah blah..Laughing

Well, technically, yes. Before woody comes in here with his anti-bible rants, this argument is based off the fact that both of us believe in the bible. If you were really to call yourself a true Christian you would follow the Bible fully. The bible is pretty straight forward with it's stance on homosexuality. Christianity is not a restaurant where you can pick and chose what you want to believe, you either follow the bible or you don't. Now as for me I obviously don't agree with gay marriage from a moral stand point. From a political stand point I could care less though, it doesn't affect me whether it is legalized or not. If they want to fight for gay marriage have it, I neither support nor am against them. I have my beliefs they have theirs and we can leave it at that, the bible does in fact teach you to treat others with love and respect (not unconditional acceptance however).
sende
Fantasy
4320th
11/30/2014 3:22am
Where is homosexuality found in the animal kingdom?
Everywhere amongst most mammals. Read your books.

Post a reply to: Law passed for gay marriage in Finland today.

The Latest