LA Mayor Wants You To Thank Felons

tunedlength
5/27/2016 8:31pm
Our ruling class has gone completely bonkers in this state.
scooter5002
5/27/2016 8:59pm
Actually, it might have been better if those people had to pick up trash for free. In leggings, at gunpoint. While they were serving their time, not being rewarded for being a criminal.
sumdood
Fantasy
1267th
5/28/2016 12:10am
Actually, it might have been better if those people had to pick up trash for free. In leggings, at gunpoint. While they were serving their time...
Actually, it might have been better if those people had to pick up trash for free. In leggings, at gunpoint. While they were serving their time, not being rewarded for being a criminal.
And they wonder why people cheat on their taxes, $9,000,000.00 for that ? Fuuuuuuuuck yooooooooouuuu....
colintrax
Fantasy
2363rd
5/28/2016 12:21am
Actually, it might have been better if those people had to pick up trash for free. In leggings, at gunpoint. While they were serving their time...
Well not the leggings part, but that's what they do here in Georgia. Should be that way everywhere.
Although I don't think violent criminals are allowed to pick up trash, only nonviolent offenders.

The Shop

5/28/2016 2:22am
sumdood wrote:
And they wonder why people cheat on their taxes, $9,000,000.00 for that ? Fuuuuuuuuck yooooooooouuuu....
Follow the money, see who actually profits from the scheme...
ToolMaker
Fantasy
726th
5/28/2016 5:52am
Well, they still haven't learned anything from Sheriff Joe. Prison should be a place that you don't want to come back to.
It should be a safe place that you don't get the fu** beaten out of you by the other inmates but should be miserable in that it's punishment for committing a crime, not a place of rehabilitation. Shit, with the laws the way they are it's hard enough to get into prison. They keep making felonies into misdemeanors so you don't get locked up.
While they are there, they should also get high school education classes as most of our society does not have those skills. I'm just speculating that the prisons are largely populated with low income under-educated folks.
sumdood
Fantasy
1267th
5/28/2016 8:20am Edited Date/Time 5/28/2016 8:29am
Friend of mine has a kid with some stupid friends who did some stupid shit. He got sentenced to 3 months at "The Farm" It's a minimum security working farm, like beginner jail. When he came out he said he got assigned to the kitchen, made the guards killer sandwiches, and nobody f-ed with him because he worked in the kitchen. You don't mess with people who make your food. Said it wasn't that bad and he came out cockier than he went in. I guess a little time is cool in his group of idiot wannabe gangster spoiled ass white boys from orange county. Maybe he'll learn when he goes back to "Real" jail. If it was up to me it would be hard labor and bread and water with a beating here and there just for being in there
captmoto
5/28/2016 8:16pm
I replayed that a couple of times to see if I heard that correctly. That fuckstick is a Gavin Newsom clone. I think there is some merit to getting cons working and not back into trouble but I can't believe he said we should thank them for going to prison.

Post a reply to: LA Mayor Wants You To Thank Felons

The Latest