Johnny Football getting ready for next season!

G-man
4/15/2016 12:36pm Edited Date/Time 6/2/2016 8:50pm
Ha! Grinning

I gave him two chances.

Yep put a fork in him.

Workout routine
|
IWreckALot
4/15/2016 12:48pm
Cowboys will give him a chance. . .

I thought this guys dad was slightly exaggerating when he said that he would be dead before he hit 24. . . But clearly, Johnny has no filter or self control. . . I'd throw him into the Kardashian circle at this point. At least they seem to stay away from drugs.
MR. X
4/15/2016 2:21pm
I just know he'll end up in buffalo Angry
Hut
4/15/2016 8:55pm
IWreckALot wrote:
Cowboys will give him a chance. . . I thought this guys dad was slightly exaggerating when he said that he would be dead before he...

I thought this guys dad was slightly exaggerating when he said that he would be dead before he hit 24. . . But clearly, Johnny has no filter or self control. . . I'd throw him into the Kardashian circle at this point. At least they seem to stay away from drugs.
Worked wonders for Lamar Odom

The Shop

4/18/2016 12:31pm
The guy has an athletic gift. It's a shame he can't control his drugs or whatever those demons are of his. Sadly by the time he straightens out, if he ever does, it will most likely be too late. The window of time in the NFL is very short.
Grieby54
4/19/2016 7:15am
Unfortunately this is another example of baby boomers failing to be parents. The millennials didn't get much in the way of discipline or an understanding of work ethic. So you have kids like Johnny that don't understand real consequences and thinks that he's God's gift to this world because that's what his parents always told him.

This is all coming from a millennial who's parents whooped my ass when I deserved it (often).
motoxracer723
4/19/2016 8:26am
Grieby54 wrote:
Unfortunately this is another example of baby boomers failing to be parents. The millennials didn't get much in the way of discipline or an understanding of...
Unfortunately this is another example of baby boomers failing to be parents. The millennials didn't get much in the way of discipline or an understanding of work ethic. So you have kids like Johnny that don't understand real consequences and thinks that he's God's gift to this world because that's what his parents always told him.

This is all coming from a millennial who's parents whooped my ass when I deserved it (often).
Pretty broad brush to me painting all millennials with don't ya think?

I wouldn't say his path is average. Gosh, I went to a D3 college and the football team THERE thought they were the greatest thing since sliced bread. Now they're pen pushers like everyone else.

I'd imagine the parents have something to do with this, but the problem is the obsessive sports culture we live in.

I would challenge any of the guys on here, specifically at 18 years old, after years of being told you're something special, being featured on every sports show in the country, spoiled by every coach you have, and thrown ass like you're a toilet seat THEN to add a large sum of money to your bank account and not act like a Johnny is now.
Sure, you don't see the rest of the draft class out there acting this way, but plenty are.

mxb2
4/19/2016 9:13am
Grieby54 wrote:
Unfortunately this is another example of baby boomers failing to be parents. The millennials didn't get much in the way of discipline or an understanding of...

Pretty broad brush to me painting all millennials with don't ya think? I wouldn't say his path is average. Gosh, I went to a D3 college...
Pretty broad brush to me painting all millennials with don't ya think?

I wouldn't say his path is average. Gosh, I went to a D3 college and the football team THERE thought they were the greatest thing since sliced bread. Now they're pen pushers like everyone else.

I'd imagine the parents have something to do with this, but the problem is the obsessive sports culture we live in.

I would challenge any of the guys on here, specifically at 18 years old, after years of being told you're something special, being featured on every sports show in the country, spoiled by every coach you have, and thrown ass like you're a toilet seat THEN to add a large sum of money to your bank account and not act like a Johnny is now.
Sure, you don't see the rest of the draft class out there acting this way, but plenty are.

Grown man money,act like a grown man.
peelout
5/24/2016 1:07pm
that's a trashed house?

lmao i'm surprised we didn't go to jail for the shit we did at a hotel when i was younger. fuckin' some cocaine on the table and a champagne glass in a tree... man, what a hazard to society lmao

the rock-stars of the 80's are shaking their heads in disbelief
ocscottie
5/26/2016 12:51am
Dear Johnny, Get a brain Moran!!! BlinkLaughing
MR. X
5/30/2016 5:45pm
Been missing since Friday in NYC , never showed up to his helicopter ride to the hamptons with his family ,they waited 15 minutes before taking off.
Hut
5/30/2016 6:44pm
They waited 15 whole minutes! They must have been slightly concerned... Huh
IWreckALot
5/31/2016 5:17am
Hut wrote:
They waited 15 whole minutes! They must have been slightly concerned... Huh
Johnny Tardy must have hit the snooze a few times.
MR. X
5/31/2016 5:28am
IWreckALot wrote:
Johnny Tardy must have hit the snooze a few times.
Something tells me he was doing the exact opposite of sleeping.Woohoo
The Rock
6/2/2016 8:04pm
IWreckALot wrote:
Cowboys will give him a chance. . . I thought this guys dad was slightly exaggerating when he said that he would be dead before he...

Hut wrote:
Worked wonders for Lamar Odom
this ^^^^
APLMAN99
6/2/2016 8:10pm
I can't imagine him having a single team willing to sign him at this point.
Flatliner
6/2/2016 8:45pm
He wouldn't make a CFL team. That says something.
G-man
6/2/2016 8:50pm
^^^^^^ yep!

Post a reply to: Johnny Football getting ready for next season!

The Latest