I'm sharing the Millions!

JoJmoto
Edited Date/Time 1/15/2016 8:48am
Ok guys, I'm playing Powerball this week. With over 1 Billion $$$$, we cant spend that.. can we? I am purchasing 5 tickets and will post a photo of the tickets on here. Lets start a Vital lotto pool. If you post your photos, we all agree to share the winnings among all of us who post our tickets here. Whose in?
|
Prairieboy43
1/11/2016 5:20pm
JoJmoto wrote:
Ok guys, I'm playing Powerball this week. With over 1 Billion $$$$, we cant spend that.. can we? I am purchasing 5 tickets and will post...
Ok guys, I'm playing Powerball this week. With over 1 Billion $$$$, we cant spend that.. can we? I am purchasing 5 tickets and will post a photo of the tickets on here. Lets start a Vital lotto pool. If you post your photos, we all agree to share the winnings among all of us who post our tickets here. Whose in?
I send cash (paypal $20.00), to buy tickets. No power ball in Canada. However I am elgible to win, after paying 35% American tax.
JoJmoto
1/12/2016 3:27am
JoJmoto wrote:
Ok guys, I'm playing Powerball this week. With over 1 Billion $$$$, we cant spend that.. can we? I am purchasing 5 tickets and will post...
I send cash (paypal $20.00), to buy tickets. No power ball in Canada. However I am elgible to win, after paying 35% American tax.
Are you saying you'll send me cash to buy tickets for you? I can do that if. paypal it to Southeastmx@live,com
Prairieboy43
1/12/2016 5:15am Edited Date/Time 1/12/2016 6:06am
JoJmoto wrote:
JoJmoto wrote:
Are you saying you'll send me cash to buy tickets for you? I can do that if. paypal it to Southeastmx@live,com
You bet JoJmoto. You could get a pool together today. Everyone chip in $20.00. Cut off with $$,tonight or tomorrow morning.
Thank You
PB43 (Marco)
Smile
Cash sent!
Thank You JoJmoto

The Shop

IWreckALot
1/12/2016 7:09am
I'm game for $20. Just let me know if you want to be the official vitalmx ticket buyer.
I think he's saying, go buy your own tickets, post the ticket and anyone else who posted tickets gets a share in any payout.
1/12/2016 7:18am
IWreckALot wrote:
I think he's saying, go buy your own tickets, post the ticket and anyone else who posted tickets gets a share in any payout.
Haha my brain is fried after working all night. I'm in. I'll buy a couple tickets amd post a pic
peelout
1/12/2016 8:39am
lol

fat chance

i have 4 tickets with a few numbers each, won $100 last week.

when i hit the billion, i'm getting rid of my phone, all social media, paying off my friends and immediate family and moving somewhere far far away
JoJmoto
1/12/2016 8:43am
I'm game for $20. Just let me know if you want to be the official vitalmx ticket buyer.
IWreckALot wrote:
Yes you got it.
IWreckALot
1/12/2016 9:02am
peelout wrote:
lol fat chance i have 4 tickets with a few numbers each, won $100 last week. when i hit the billion, i'm getting rid of my...
lol

fat chance

when i hit the billion, i'm getting rid of my phone, all social media, paying off my friends and immediate family and moving somewhere far far away
Can I be your friend? I don't want to be like those traditional friends that show up after you win the lottery so I'm asking now in case you do win the lottery.

If you don't win the lottery, fuck you.
mxb2
1/12/2016 10:03am
peelout wrote:
lol fat chance i have 4 tickets with a few numbers each, won $100 last week. when i hit the billion, i'm getting rid of my...
lol

fat chance

Yea ok, lol
JoJmoto
1/12/2016 10:09am
You bet JoJmoto. You could get a pool together today. Everyone chip in $20.00. Cut off with $$,tonight or tomorrow morning. Thank You PB43 (Marco) :)...
You bet JoJmoto. You could get a pool together today. Everyone chip in $20.00. Cut off with $$,tonight or tomorrow morning.
Thank You
PB43 (Marco)
Smile
Cash sent!
Thank You JoJmoto
Got your tickets. Can't post them from my phone, it keeps kicking my off when I do. I'll get it up when I home.

For those who would not share, I guess your heart is not as big as mine. I'll go out of my way to help ppl I don't know if I can make someone's day better. Might not do it all the time everyday but i think i help at least one person a day.
mxb2
1/12/2016 10:14am
You bet JoJmoto. You could get a pool together today. Everyone chip in $20.00. Cut off with $$,tonight or tomorrow morning. Thank You PB43 (Marco) :)...
Thank You
PB43 (Marco)
Smile
Cash sent!
Thank You JoJmoto
JoJmoto wrote:
Got your tickets. Can't post them from my phone, it keeps kicking my off when I do. I'll get it up when I home. For those...
Got your tickets. Can't post them from my phone, it keeps kicking my off when I do. I'll get it up when I home.

For those who would not share, I guess your heart is not as big as mine. I'll go out of my way to help ppl I don't know if I can make someone's day better. Might not do it all the time everyday but i think i help at least one person a day.
My cell phone bill is due, can ya pay it for me ? Haha, if it helps. you.
peelout
1/12/2016 10:20am
Thank You
PB43 (Marco)
Smile
Cash sent!
Thank You JoJmoto
JoJmoto wrote:
Got your tickets. Can't post them from my phone, it keeps kicking my off when I do. I'll get it up when I home. For those...

mxb2 wrote:
you don't need the lottery for that, just ask Obama
PalerBlue
1/12/2016 10:41am
Wow, do you guy's ever get ripped off !

Over here, you win the lottery, you get it all in one hit, tax free.

That said, 1/3 of 1.5 billion would be just dandy. Tongue
mxb2
1/12/2016 11:12am
JoJmoto wrote:

mxb2 wrote:
peelout wrote:
you don't need the lottery for that, just ask Obama
I actually pay for mine, i am not a lazy turd.
JoJmoto
1/12/2016 11:27am
peelout wrote:
lol

fat chance

IWreckALot wrote:
Can I be your friend? I don't want to be like those traditional friends that show up after you win the lottery so I'm asking now...
Can I be your friend? I don't want to be like those traditional friends that show up after you win the lottery so I'm asking now in case you do win the lottery.

If you don't win the lottery, fuck you.
I'll let ya work for me.. unless I don't win, then fuck you.
IWreckALot
1/12/2016 12:54pm
I hear you on the charity thing. I'd be finding a kids hospital and paying some bills directly personally.
Prairieboy43
1/12/2016 1:18pm
JoJmoto wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/01/12/119547/s1200_20160112_113341.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/01/12/119548/s1200_20160112_130309.jpg[/img] Prairieboy [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/01/12/119549/s1200_20160112_130319.jpg[/img]

Prairieboy

Thank You JoJmoto!! Feeling lucky 1/300,000,000 chance. LOL!!! I think row with lucky #43. Maybe the ##.
Whoever wins might have to move to Canada. Perfect hideout if you like cold weather. No one will search for you, Ever!!
Everyone lives 50 miles from border. Just go 100 miles north, then you disappear. Laughing
AZ35
Fantasy
544th
1/12/2016 2:10pm
If you win, don't tell anyone for a while.

Go ask some "friends" and family members to borrow some money.

That way, once they find out you won, you can tell the ones that told you "sorry" the same thing when they hit you up for your millions....
JoJmoto
1/12/2016 5:21pm
yeah I can think of many things I can do to help others that really actually need it. but.. its all pipe dreams!

At least Praireboy and I are in it to win it!
JoJmoto
1/13/2016 3:50am Edited Date/Time 1/13/2016 3:51am
I got a few guys from work playing too.. so we should have another 40 tickets or so
1/13/2016 6:01am Edited Date/Time 1/13/2016 6:47am
JoJmoto wrote:
Cool idea as long as you can trust everyone to agree on the rules, type of payout, and deadline and requirements for posting pics of the tickets to be included.

Since you two are the only ones in at this point, set up the rules and post them here. If agreeable, I'll play as well.

Edit - Having an agreement disclaimer to post with the pics would.be good as well. Something like:

By posting a picture of my valid Powerball ticket good for the drawing on January 13, 2016 herein I hereby agree to the rules of the lottery pool group as listed in this thread to pool all tickets and share any winnings amongst all others who have also provided pictures of their valid Powerball tickets for the drawing on January 13, 2016 in the proportion in which they participated out of all entires of the lottery pool group who have abided by the rules and indicated their intent to be included in said lottery pool group.

Set a cutoff time and type of payout to be chosen. Chances are slim as !&^!!& but you can't win if you don't enter and there is more than enough to go around.

And it's usually pool groups that win the bigger jackpots.
JoJmoto
1/13/2016 6:45pm
just post the ticket before the drawing.

I think any conversation on here could be used in any civil court as a preponderance of evidence should the ticket holder try to screw someone over.. And as it stands I am the ticket holder of the above tickets and I am saying right here right now, anyone who joins becomes a partner with me.

But we wont need all that because I am a man of my word.. I know in todays world, I may be an anomaly.
1/13/2016 6:52pm
JoJmoto wrote:
just post the ticket before the drawing. I think any conversation on here could be used in any civil court as a preponderance of evidence should...

I think any conversation on here could be used in any civil court as a preponderance of evidence should the ticket holder try to screw someone over.. And as it stands I am the ticket holder of the above tickets and I am saying right here right now, anyone who joins becomes a partner with me.

But we wont need all that because I am a man of my word.. I know in todays world, I may be an anomaly.
Okay, have two $10 dollar tickets and want in. With the PB #s 24, 22, 25, 13, 04 and 16, 05, 13, 26, 34. Will post in just a minute.
1/13/2016 6:57pm
JoJmoto wrote:
just post the ticket before the drawing. I think any conversation on here could be used in any civil court as a preponderance of evidence should...

Okay, have two $10 dollar tickets and want in. With the PB #s 24, 22, 25, 13, 04 and 16, 05, 13, 26, 34. Will post...
Okay, have two $10 dollar tickets and want in. With the PB #s 24, 22, 25, 13, 04 and 16, 05, 13, 26, 34. Will post in just a minute.
Here you go.

JoJmoto
1/13/2016 8:23pm
Well fellas, looks like it's back to work tomorrow. . Numbers were 8 27 34 4 19 10

However i do still have to get with the guys from work to see if any of those tickets won anything. I'll let ya know. I wasn't able to pick up the photo copy of all the tickets before i left tonight.

Either way, glad you guys got in with me, I was hoping we could ask retire to a tropical island with our winnings. .lol
1/13/2016 9:15pm
JoJmoto wrote:
Well fellas, looks like it's back to work tomorrow. . Numbers were 8 27 34 4 19 10 However i do still have to get with...
Well fellas, looks like it's back to work tomorrow. . Numbers were 8 27 34 4 19 10

However i do still have to get with the guys from work to see if any of those tickets won anything. I'll let ya know. I wasn't able to pick up the photo copy of all the tickets before i left tonight.

Either way, glad you guys got in with me, I was hoping we could ask retire to a tropical island with our winnings. .lol
Can't win if you don't enter, have blown $20 on way worse things than that, and there was way more than enough to go around.

Post a reply to: I'm sharing the Millions!

The Latest