If money was no object... what would you do all day?

steed 2.0

|
10/17/2016 4:43am Edited Date/Time 10/17/2016 4:44am
Sigh. I'd Travel the country with a few dirtbikes, take my dad and brother around too. Would do nothin but Travel and ride. Buy a jet and fly to Europe and ride. I'd just ride. And ride. And rid . And..... Ride.
10/17/2016 5:02am Edited Date/Time 10/17/2016 5:03am
buy this
http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Midlothian-TX/27362292_zpid/36121_…

buy a bike Honda or Kawasaki probably Kawasaki
probably would buy a mule a few guns and 2 cars for me Camaro ZL1 and a express 3500 a rv Chevyr Fun mover for the family and a Suburban for my wife yes i like chevy's
Maybe a boat or a jet ski not sure about that

I think i would be able to have everything i want for about 1,5 million-2 million max, i would not end my work i would still do it i think but maybe work 4 out of 5 to go riding i would let the wife stay home with the kids though she does not have to work
MR. X
10/17/2016 6:07am
Have a machine shop and make cool shit allday.

The Shop

10/17/2016 7:14am
Just calculated i need 1.1million $ to make it easy and have everything i want as stated above and have a 67000 reserve on the bank with 1,5 Million i would definitely be happy and not have to be worried about a lot.
i don't think that having a shitload of money is good. If you have everything you want and have some reserve i think thats more than enough.
Last week there was a Belgium person that won the euro million lottery 168 million euro wich is around 185 million $ is just way to much for one person/ family. Is it fun hell yeah but do you really need that kind of money
three9zero
10/17/2016 7:15am
Surf, ski/ snowboard deep powder and mountain snomobile
borg
10/17/2016 7:17am
Nothing.
There would be nothing that I would do all day except maybe breathe.
10/17/2016 7:41am Edited Date/Time 10/17/2016 7:42am
JAFO92 wrote:
[img]https://www.tractordata.com/news/2015/04/deere-6R-mowing.jpg[/img]
I have been telling my wife I should say fuck it and buy some mowers and mow lawns. The lawn services in my area are shit for the most part. I would be home at five and probably make good coin. She says "Great-- my husband aspires to mow lawns for a living." Well, I love mowing lawns. But I have to go sit in an office because it's supposed to be more respectable, I guess.
MR. X
10/17/2016 7:58am
JAFO92 wrote:
I have been telling my wife I should say fuck it and buy some mowers and mow lawns. The lawn services in my area are shit...
I have been telling my wife I should say fuck it and buy some mowers and mow lawns. The lawn services in my area are shit for the most part. I would be home at five and probably make good coin. She says "Great-- my husband aspires to mow lawns for a living." Well, I love mowing lawns. But I have to go sit in an office because it's supposed to be more respectable, I guess.
The world needs ditch diggers too...or lawn mowers.
10/17/2016 8:03am
I have been telling my wife I should say fuck it and buy some mowers and mow lawns. The lawn services in my area are shit...
I dont think you r the only one that loves mowing lawns. there will be plenty of them wich love it and could do a very good job at it. But i do think that your wife is not the only who is holding a man back these other dude have probably the same problem.
hvaughn88
10/17/2016 8:13am
Some might think this is lame, but I would buy a big ass piece of land, a bunch of heavy equipment and then just mess around with it all the time. Monday: dig a big ass hole. Tuesday: fill in said hole. Wednesday: plant food plots Thursday: go fishing. Friday: pack up all my camping gear and pick my boys up from school. Saturday/Sunday: let my boys run around my property doing boy stuff (hunting, fishing, cut down trees, get trucks dirty, ride motorcycles, make beef jerky, shit with the door open, river boat gambling trip, then spend time with my wife. I'm a bit of a hobby wanderer so my time would go through a cycle of hunting, fishing, motorcycles, mountain bikes, BMX, camping, hiking, kayaking, skiing, and whatever else I decide I want to try.
10/17/2016 8:20am
hvaughn88 wrote:
Some might think this is lame, but I would buy a big ass piece of land, a bunch of heavy equipment and then just mess around...
Some might think this is lame, but I would buy a big ass piece of land, a bunch of heavy equipment and then just mess around with it all the time. Monday: dig a big ass hole. Tuesday: fill in said hole. Wednesday: plant food plots Thursday: go fishing. Friday: pack up all my camping gear and pick my boys up from school. Saturday/Sunday: let my boys run around my property doing boy stuff (hunting, fishing, cut down trees, get trucks dirty, ride motorcycles, make beef jerky, shit with the door open, river boat gambling trip, then spend time with my wife. I'm a bit of a hobby wanderer so my time would go through a cycle of hunting, fishing, motorcycles, mountain bikes, BMX, camping, hiking, kayaking, skiing, and whatever else I decide I want to try.
I dont think its lame i actually think its pretty awesome that you want your kids do kids stuff, these days with al the i pad and god knows what they r getting scared of a breath of fresh air.
Prairieboy43
10/17/2016 8:25am
JAFO92 wrote:
First or second cut?
hvaughn88
10/17/2016 8:26am
hvaughn88 wrote:
Some might think this is lame, but I would buy a big ass piece of land, a bunch of heavy equipment and then just mess around...
Moens_Andy wrote:
I dont think its lame i actually think its pretty awesome that you want your kids do kids stuff, these days with al the i pad...
I dont think its lame i actually think its pretty awesome that you want your kids do kids stuff, these days with al the i pad and god knows what they r getting scared of a breath of fresh air.
I hear ya. It's a tough balancing act right now with trying to raise them "right." I try to keep them off that stuff as much as possible, but my oldest is in school now and so much of their work is done utilizing technology so I have to stay aware that learning that stuff is kind of crucial to keeping up with the times. Technology is a fickle bitch.
lestat
10/17/2016 8:28am
Travel and walk around taking photos .
akillerwombat
10/17/2016 8:33am
I'd spend the days making movies.

That and on a nice piece of land, a few tractors, and a couple new bikes.
mxb2
10/17/2016 8:34am
hvaughn88 wrote:
Moens_Andy wrote:
I dont think its lame i actually think its pretty awesome that you want your kids do kids stuff, these days with al the i pad...
Easy solution, don't buy kids,cell phones,ipads. Have them go outside. They will find something to do. Parents buy them that stuff ,so mom and dad can do their thing.
newmann
10/17/2016 8:40am
Until you get into doing lawn maintenance for the refineries and have to keep track of stuff like the tip speed of your line trimmers and edgers...Huh OSHA regulations and such. Sling a rock, break a window. Catch an ankle with a brush cutter, catch gang green, lose a leg(local guy). I guess everything has its drawbacks. Laughing

I'm just counting the days until all I have to do is just pet all my rental properties. Just having to be here every damn day is the main suck about my current situation.

newmann
10/17/2016 8:43am
MR. X wrote:
I have dug ditches. By hand. I was the guy in the trench with the sharpshooter getting 48 inch cement culverts on grade for the drunk fugger running the track hoe over my head. I embraced that suck for exactly three months.Laughing

Trust me, they get my respect.
10/17/2016 9:05am Edited Date/Time 10/17/2016 9:08am
Wake N bake, buy a house on a big lake, a boat, dirtbike whenever I felt like it, travel whenever I wanted. Play guitar in a band, marry a hot nymph younger than me. Golf 3x a week.
Oh wait, that's my life now!

Prntscrn
10/17/2016 9:21am
Probably travel a lot and play like 300 round of golf a year
JAFO92
10/17/2016 9:26am Edited Date/Time 10/17/2016 9:31am
First or second cut?
I actually got 3 cuts in this year. Havent done that in a loooong time.

MR. X
10/17/2016 9:27am
hvaughn88 wrote:
I'm in the same boat, my boy is 9 months and I'm already thinking of ways I can get him to play outside and be a boy while he grows up. I'm guessing he won't have many friends that are into the outdoors stuff like climbing trees and building forts .
JAFO92
10/17/2016 9:29am
Nothing wrong with honest work and honest dollar. I respect a man whos not afraid to work, sweat and use his hands.

MR. X
10/17/2016 9:30am
MR. X wrote:
newmann wrote:
I have dug ditches. By hand. I was the guy in the trench with the sharpshooter getting 48 inch cement culverts on grade for the drunk...
I have dug ditches. By hand. I was the guy in the trench with the sharpshooter getting 48 inch cement culverts on grade for the drunk fugger running the track hoe over my head. I embraced that suck for exactly three months.Laughing

Trust me, they get my respect.
Never dug a ditch myself but I've cut plenty of lawns in my time with a push mower. My parents had one rule growing up ,if you can buy it yourself then you can have it , I paid for a few dirtbikes with lawn cutting money as a kid.
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
10/17/2016 9:36am
hvaughn88 wrote:
Haha, I'd do similar. My dad was a heavy equipment operator and I always loved it. I'd have a house with crazy wooden drop ins built on the roofs for my bike jumps and then have motocross and supermoto tracks as well. I'd probably spend most of my time either riding or working with heavy equipment. Other than that I'd travel around.
NV825
Fantasy
2740th
10/17/2016 9:37am
I'd live in a fairly modest house, play a lot of golf, ride a lot of moto, and volunteer at various local places.

Post a reply to: If money was no object... what would you do all day?

The Latest