I just did the funniest mean thing ever.

FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
Edited Date/Time 12/24/2014 7:28am
My parents stopped by after dinner and as they were about to leave I pointed to a bowl of lotto tickets and said I bought a bunch for each friend or family to take one that stops by during the holidays. My dad grabs one and scratched it off and I see him look at the matching numbers a few times and gets real quiet and walks to my mom and whispers something to her. She starts screaming and screaming. My wife and I ask what happened and they are laughing the hardest I have ever seen out of happiness that they can't talk and crying at the same time. It made us all laugh together hysterically for the longest time but I also was felling so bad. I mean so bad. It said match three amounts and win that amount. They got three matching $10,000 they were ecstatic but on the back in fine print it says call the number to the Easter bunny or send a letter to the tooth ferry. They turned white as a ghost and looked sick and I was worried I might of just gave them a heart attack but then they laughed harder than before. It was a mixture of pure comedy and feeling just horrible. I hope they forgive us some day. lol I can't wait for the next victim. They look so real it's amazing. I wish I caught it on film but I never thought my dad would fall for it. Good times.
|
SEE ARE125
12/22/2014 8:15pm
Funny you mention that. I bought some as stocking stuffers this year. Gonna mix one of the big winners in with some random $1 tickets. That way they get the usual "Free Ticket" and some losers and then hit it big. I've used them several times before and it's hilarious, especially with the chronic lottery players.
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
12/22/2014 8:22pm Edited Date/Time 12/22/2014 8:23pm
I know, it was painfully funny. I never thought in a million years my dad would fall for that. He is 6'6 and looks like John Wayne. I just said the he must of had the perfect amount of beer or wine at dinner to have his guard down. It really was painful when I realized they were hooked and I had to let them down. I will get more victims, I'm good.
SEE ARE125
12/22/2014 8:51pm Edited Date/Time 12/22/2014 8:53pm
Another good one is to DVR the shows before and after the Powerball drawing, then get a ticket and pick numbers that match the winning numbers. Tell a friend you're gonna go grab some beer or something from the store and come back and say "I grabbed us a couple lottery tickets." When he takes a bathroom break, start the DVR and say "Hurry up man they're getting ready to draw the numbers!" The face of someone who thinks they just won a couple hundred million is priceless.

Off topic, but if you have a buddy that lives in a subdivision another good one is to get a bunch of junk off the Free section of Craigslist. Put up some signs on the streets a few days before that say "Yard Sale Saturday ---->" He'll think a neighbor is having a yard sale, but the night before, pile all that shit in his yard. Those yard sale people will be banging on the door at 7 a.m. asking him how much he wants for his toaster.

Maybe I'm evil, but I love some good pranks. Evil
ocscottie
12/22/2014 9:57pm
There was just a clip on Discovery channels show Fast N Loud Demolition theatre where a dude gets them as an Xmas present and fully flips out! Even tears the tree down Laughing

The Shop

Old-Man
12/22/2014 10:02pm Edited Date/Time 12/23/2014 12:20pm
KMC440
12/22/2014 11:27pm
Fl .... you know there's a diabolical scheme brewing in you dad's mind. I doubt he's decided what to do yet .... but something is coming your way. By the sound of it it may be your mom brewing it up... women forget nothing.

Have a camera rolling on the next victim.
Good luck. LaughingEvilWoohoo
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
12/22/2014 11:58pm
My parents gave me one of those fake tickets a few years back but I was on to them so when I scratched it off I acted like I was ready to cry and said " This couldnt have happened at a better time because now I can pay to have surgery on my ears so I can have normal hearing for the first time!! They were both white as a ghost and telling me they would pay for my surgery Evil they felt pretty bad before they realized I was messing with them.Laughing
hvaughn88
12/23/2014 5:31am
When I was in college I was a surgery assistant for a doctor in town. We ended up being really good friends and were always pulling shit on each other. Well he had a pretty rare car that was limited in production numbers and worth a pretty penny. So one day I pulled it around to the front of the parking lot and put a for sale sign for $5,000 OBO with his cell phone number under it. That was a pretty good day.
Hman144
Fantasy
714th
12/24/2014 7:28am Edited Date/Time 12/24/2014 7:28am
Those ARE mean. I don't think I could do that.

Though yesterday, at the mall, I witnessed two women with an out-of-state tag and a handicap placard wheeling into the handicap spot in the crowded lot. They both bounced out of their SUV and started quickly heading into the mall. As soon as I saw them hit the ground, I said loudly, "Really?". They never flinched. So, much louder, I shouted at them, "You are not handicapped!". They must not have heard me, 'cause there was no reaction.

Then my mind started whirring. I really wanted to let the air out of their tires and hang a sign that read, "NOW you're handicapped."

But I didn't. You can't prove a thing.

H

Post a reply to: I just did the funniest mean thing ever.

The Latest