I had real pizza today.

Edited Date/Time 11/30/2012 5:39pm
I guess New York style, we have an Itailian place called Saza's anyway probably a bit fancy for real pizza but it was great.

http://www.sazapizza.com/

Only 4.95 for a slice with Pep and Mush, i got 2 and it was 1 half of a pizza. Can't wait to try sure nuff New York pizza in New York.
|
kaw rider9
11/30/2012 1:20pm
As much as I hate Shitcago, they have REALLY good pizza!

After looking at the pics from that link, you HAVE to try some deep dish Chicago style pizza. It's fuckin' awesome!
ocscottie
11/30/2012 4:31pm Edited Date/Time 11/30/2012 4:32pm
kaw rider9 wrote:
As much as I hate Shitcago, they have REALLY good pizza! After looking at the pics from that link, you HAVE to try some deep dish...

After looking at the pics from that link, you HAVE to try some deep dish Chicago style pizza. It's fuckin' awesome!
I love my pizza the complete opposite of my women, the thicker the better!!!

...never understood the whole thin as cardboard pizza crap, then again im a total "dough boy" and could eat dough raw lol

Unfortunately i never have been to Chi-town and had true "original" Chicago pizza, there was a joint when i lived in the bay area that was really good though.
MR. X
11/30/2012 4:34pm
kaw rider9 wrote:
As much as I hate Shitcago, they have REALLY good pizza! After looking at the pics from that link, you HAVE to try some deep dish...

ocscottie wrote:
I love my pizza the complete opposite of my women, [b]the thicker the better[/b]!!! ...never understood the whole thin as cardboard pizza crap, then again im...
I love my pizza the complete opposite of my women, the thicker the better!!!

...never understood the whole thin as cardboard pizza crap, then again im a total "dough boy" and could eat dough raw lol

Unfortunately i never have been to Chi-town and had true "original" Chicago pizza, there was a joint when i lived in the bay area that was really good though.
Ditto ,western ny has the fattest slobs you have ever laid eyes on , pizzerias on every street corner and there are some good ones !
XXVoid MainXX
11/30/2012 5:39pm
I like eating (and drinking) here when I go ride the track in Topeka:

http://oldchicago.com/

Awesome pizza and awesome beerskies! I see they have one in Peoria too. Wish they had one around here.

Post a reply to: I had real pizza today.

The Latest