How was your SB party?

Sandberm
2/3/2014 9:12am Edited Date/Time 2/4/2014 5:28pm
SuperFan made an appearance at the sb party I got invited to. I went with the wife to her cousins house to watch the game. Of the 13 adults there and 5 kids under 12, most were the cousins in-laws, people Id never met before.

Anyways, this one dude in his 30's who was the father of 3 of the little kids was Seahawks Superfan. Thats fine, I was rooting for the hawks too and enjoy getting excited at big plays but....this guy YELLED EVERY PLAY. EVERY PLAY! Up an down out of his seat expecting high fives every other play....disputing EVERY call that went against the Hawks...trashtalking the Broncos players through the tv in his best black guy voice(he's white). This guy had the volume up at 10 for four hours.

Towards the end of the game he stopped censoring his language and let loose some four letter bombs in front of the kids(oh well). And then about half way through the 4th quarter he was hitting people up to make the 4 hour drive over to Seattle this morning for some parade he said they were going to have...pointing at each person in attendence at the party, " ARE YOU IN?!!, YOUR IN RIGHT? WE BE GOING TO SEA-TOWN TOMOROW!"

Fuck me. At the start of the 4 quarter with the game a blow out I was begging my wife to go home. She offered the keys to the car to me but I was in no mood to risk my 5 beer buzz on a dui. I spent the rest of the game out of the tv room, off to the side in the appetizer area harrassing his obnoxious loud kids, succesfully making one of them cry.

You might be saying to yourself, "Sandberm, was this guy drunk or something?" NO!!!....HE WAS SLAMMING BOTTLED WATERS TO KEEP HIS VOICE FRESH!!!!! I shit you not.

Now I have a headache which in part is due to the nasty made in Eugene Oregon Ningkase beer I was drinking and no doubt some credit goes to volume ten Seahawks superfan.

@grumpyoldsandberm
|
Cygnus
2/3/2014 9:22am
I hate those obnoxious kind too. That's why I didn't go to a bronco party. Although I am guessing it was a more subdued crowd at most parties here.
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
2/3/2014 10:00am
Should've recorded him and put that shit on youtube to show him how annoying he was. Smile
bultokid
2/3/2014 10:18am
Why is SuperFan always seem to be that one dipshit that thinks he knows it all and yet never played past Pop Warner ?

The Shop

G-man
2/3/2014 10:58am
Sounds like Cockbobber's house the yr da Raiders got blown out....Dizzy
MT MX
2/3/2014 12:13pm
The last time I went to a superbowl party was back in the late 1990's (I think 1998?).It was the year that the bronco's beat the packers.
Anyways, me and a bunch of people went to this seedy little bar, because they were having some awesome deals during the game. By kickoff, the bar was packed. Unfortunately, a bronco's superfan was there annoying the shit out of everyone, finally after halftime, we left and went to the bar right next door. Needless to say, start of the 4th quarter superfan and his chubby woman came walking into the new bar we were at. Supposedly, the other bar kicked him out, because of the way he was acting. Since then I won't go to bars or party's anymore because of superfans. There's always gotta be one it seems like!
BUTCH
2/3/2014 5:13pm
G-man wrote:
Sounds like Cockbobber's house the yr da Raiders got blown out....Dizzy
LaughingLaughingLaughing
lostboy819
Fantasy
1568th
2/3/2014 8:48pm
I stay home but from the TV news the bars in downtown Denver were packed and you could not get in anywhere but by half time 80% of the people in them left and went home. The small amount that stayed got up and left after the 2nd half kickoff Laughing By the time 4th quarter started it was a ghost town LaughingLaughing
mx757
2/4/2014 12:33am
I was at a local bar here in Colorado, and was the only one rocking a seahawks jersey. It was a little odd, and I got a little grief from the homers before the game and up until the end of the 1st quarter, but by the half most of the Denver fans were feeling pretty quiet. The start of the 2nd half didn't make things any better. I had forgotten I made a bet with one of the other regulars at the bar last week, and he reminded me about it. I took my winnings, and bought the dude a shot. all in all, I think had it been a closer game the Denver fans may have not been as friendly about it, but since their team didn't seem to get out of bed this week they just started drowning their sorrows.
brlatm
2/4/2014 3:49am

Went to a local bar hear in the DR and it was a mixed crowd of Bronco fans and Seahawk fans. Stayed until the middle of the 3rd quarter then went home as most everyone was bailing out about that time anyway.
2/4/2014 6:50am
Sandberm wrote:
SuperFan made an appearance at the sb party I got invited to. I went with the wife to her cousins house to watch the game. Of...
SuperFan made an appearance at the sb party I got invited to. I went with the wife to her cousins house to watch the game. Of the 13 adults there and 5 kids under 12, most were the cousins in-laws, people Id never met before.

Anyways, this one dude in his 30's who was the father of 3 of the little kids was Seahawks Superfan. Thats fine, I was rooting for the hawks too and enjoy getting excited at big plays but....this guy YELLED EVERY PLAY. EVERY PLAY! Up an down out of his seat expecting high fives every other play....disputing EVERY call that went against the Hawks...trashtalking the Broncos players through the tv in his best black guy voice(he's white). This guy had the volume up at 10 for four hours.

Towards the end of the game he stopped censoring his language and let loose some four letter bombs in front of the kids(oh well). And then about half way through the 4th quarter he was hitting people up to make the 4 hour drive over to Seattle this morning for some parade he said they were going to have...pointing at each person in attendence at the party, " ARE YOU IN?!!, YOUR IN RIGHT? WE BE GOING TO SEA-TOWN TOMOROW!"

Fuck me. At the start of the 4 quarter with the game a blow out I was begging my wife to go home. She offered the keys to the car to me but I was in no mood to risk my 5 beer buzz on a dui. I spent the rest of the game out of the tv room, off to the side in the appetizer area harrassing his obnoxious loud kids, succesfully making one of them cry.

You might be saying to yourself, "Sandberm, was this guy drunk or something?" NO!!!....HE WAS SLAMMING BOTTLED WATERS TO KEEP HIS VOICE FRESH!!!!! I shit you not.

Now I have a headache which in part is due to the nasty made in Eugene Oregon Ningkase beer I was drinking and no doubt some credit goes to volume ten Seahawks superfan.

@grumpyoldsandberm
By the way, SB, I feel your pain. Been there/done that. Your story had me cracking up.
APLMAN99
2/4/2014 7:25am
Sandberm wrote:
SuperFan made an appearance at the sb party I got invited to. I went with the wife to her cousins house to watch the game. Of...

@grumpyoldsandberm
In all fairness, it's this guy's energy and spirit that won the game, not the fact that the players performed their jobs well or executed the game plan correctly. Games like this have nothing to do with Xs and Os, or actual players performing.

At least that's what a little cuckoo bird told me.......
dsmith
Fantasy
1294th
2/4/2014 1:46pm
just stayed home and ate a bunch of appitizers and food..i made over 50 pigballs to go with the lil smokies in bbq sauce and inside out burgers.....

Post a reply to: How was your SB party?

The Latest