How prepared are you really?

8/8/2011 5:05pm
A mate of mine visited the States with his family a few years ago. While in San Diego, my mate and his five year old son came across a building with a sign that read: 'American Shooting Centre'. My mate's son was puzzled and asked if that was a place where they shoot Americans.

lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
8/8/2011 5:58pm
I just found out there is a target range (indoor) less then a mile from my house, so my sister in law and I are going...
I just found out there is a target range (indoor) less then a mile from my house, so my sister in law and I are going to go learn, then after I feel comfy with a gun (I'm terrified of them) I'd like to get a gun and a lock box for it, I'd like to be prepared too !

S
Good for you, Shooting can be a fun hobby and it never hurts to know how to handle a firearm. Education is the best way and a local indoor range is great because its out of the weather and a controled enviroment and for a female you will have no shortage of men more than willing to help you learn. Also a lock box that is handy keeps it away from kids but is there if you need it.

A .22 pistol is cheap and fun to shoot and learn gun safety with and maybe a 38 revolver for personal protection,I bet the first time you and your sister go to shoot at the range any questions will be answered and most ranges rent guns so you can try to see what would suit your needs. Another nice thing about guns is they hold there value very well so if you did buy a gun and then decide its not for you it would not be a large financial loss.
Cygnus
8/13/2011 6:18am Edited Date/Time 8/13/2011 6:19am
My kids are coming down to do some shooting today. Dove season opens on my bday. We are gonna shoot a couple boxes of clay pigeons. Even I need a fine tune before the start of season.
Mr. G
8/13/2011 7:20pm
FLmxer wrote:
I have a decent bear cave on my property in N.C. It has a fresh water stream with trout and crawdaddies all over inside and fresh...
I have a decent bear cave on my property in N.C. It has a fresh water stream with trout and crawdaddies all over inside and fresh air seems to be coming from the center of the earth. I think I am going to just move there either way, bears have it made.
I am assuming that the "bears" have moved out. That could be a tough eviction.

The Shop

8/13/2011 10:34pm
Stephon wrote:
My iPhone is fully charged; I'm ready for anything.
That's hilarious because I was thinking the same thing.
8/14/2011 5:49pm
Stephon wrote:
what if the aliens take down our satellites?
Racer92
8/14/2011 6:32pm
Stephon wrote:
what if the aliens take down our satellites?
Who needs a stinkin' satellite, this SolarCon will get you around the globe if you need to.

KAWboy14
8/16/2011 4:02pm
i have a whole box of lottery tickets!

Post a reply to: How prepared are you really?

The Latest