How can anyone trust the West? (Warning)

Sunhouse
Edited Date/Time 5/30/2013 1:23pm
(WARNING! Some of the videos in this thread are deeply disturbing)

We go to war on terrorism and anything Al Qaeda-linked in 2001.

Fast forward 10 years:
We are still fighting the same enemy in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

This week:
McCain meets said terrorists now operating in Syria to make secret arms deals.
The EU removes the weapons embargo toward the Syrian opposition (which is mostly radicals and Al Qaeda affiliated groups from other Arabic nations), and are starting talks of weapon supplies.

WTF!! I´m embarrassed! It´s like our Western governments are taking giant shits on all the graves of soldiers who have been fighting the war on terror. The British foreign minister decided to support the opposition in syria with weapons today - less than ONE WEEK after Al Qaeda associates butchered a British soldier in the street in front of children. What a disgrace!

Luckily Russia statd today that they will support Assad with weapons to counter this. They also criticize the West of doing this so close to the peace talks, saying supporting either side will leave us one - sided even before the talks have begun. They are spot on!

WARNING! EXTREME VIDEOS!!
Our new friends (The Allah oAkkbar - meter goes off the chart):

https://youtu.be/gDZ4z367aFE

https://youtu.be/ucu7OtTqekg

https://youtu.be/sajZmgNiU3w

https://youtu.be/-6za2OhUXQk

https://youtu.be/F6n8j9vssBc

https://youtu.be/oSYDJycypyo

https://youtu.be/4i20QV9jBVU
|
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
5/28/2013 10:47am Edited Date/Time 5/28/2013 10:51am
You know what it's leading to possibly?
Maybe war with Iran?

You know Iran has been supporting the Syrian Government ("Assad government, Hezbollah, Iranian agents and various pro-government militias")

So the West will support the rebels ("Al Nusrah Front, Ahrar al Sham, Jund al Sham, the Free Syria Army, and reported backers from Saudi Arabia and Qatar")

Read this article -if this is indeed what is truly going on.
http://sofrep.com/21100/what-the-syrian-civil-war-is-really-all-about/

After reading that I was thinking it could lead the West into a war with Iran eventually.
Iran puts in more support & so does the West and pretty soon things build up and even Russia get's involved more.
That's a spiraling theory anyway.
kongols
5/28/2013 10:56am
I think I saw one of McCanes buddy`s.
VET74
5/28/2013 11:29am
Seems we just trade one human rights violater for another...bunch of animals.

The Shop

FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
5/28/2013 11:52am Edited Date/Time 5/28/2013 11:52am
kongols wrote:
The guy in the chair by the flag. lol
kongols
5/28/2013 11:55am
kongols wrote:
FastEddy wrote:
The guy in the chair by the flag. lol [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ngdvxmk.jpg[/img]
The guy in the chair by the flag. lol
LMFAO. Where is FOX News when you need them.
kongols
5/28/2013 12:00pm
I would love to see some journalist dig up some biography`s on those guy`s. This is as fucked up as it gets.
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
5/28/2013 12:28pm Edited Date/Time 5/28/2013 12:30pm
kongols wrote:
I would love to see some journalist dig up some biography`s on those guy`s. This is as fucked up as it gets.
He looks like he just got laid in this pic.
Maybe that woman on the far right? Tongue

They were like....."come to Syria ,hook us up with weapons,we will get you laid."
He was like....."getting no action in Turkey,be right over."

The guy with the camera is thinking blackmail -o yeah got the pics I need!

VET74
5/28/2013 2:17pm
Interesting that FOX isn't the only media outlet not reporting it...No CNN, Huff Post, CBS, ect.
Titan1
5/28/2013 2:34pm
America needs to mind it's own business for a change. I'm sick of war.
Sunhouse
5/29/2013 10:31am
FastEddy wrote:
[i]"The European Union decision, coupled with a Russia's renewed pledge to supply Syrian President Bashar Assad's regime with advanced missiles, could transform an already brutal civil...
"The European Union decision, coupled with a Russia's renewed pledge to supply Syrian President Bashar Assad's regime with advanced missiles, could transform an already brutal civil war into an East-West proxy fight. "
http://www.mail.com/news/world/2113588-syria-diplomacy-priority-despite…
I´ll be supporting Russia if that should happen!
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
5/29/2013 12:09pm Edited Date/Time 5/29/2013 12:12pm
Sunhouse wrote:
Yeah,a lot of folks are saying "WTF?".... about this shit.
Some media are claiming that not all of the rebel forces are wild insane radicals like we've seen in the videos online & heard about.
I even seen one journalist on TV go as far as saying... "They're all not radical Islamist's - McCains trip shows that some parts of rebel controlled Syria is even safe for Americans to visit. "
I call bullshit on that one!

I think it's crazy to aid in handing over any country to radical crazies like that.
They're all nuts over there.
Sunhouse
5/29/2013 2:02pm
Sunhouse wrote:
FastEddy wrote:
Yeah,a lot of folks are saying "WTF?".... about this shit. Some media are claiming that not all of the rebel forces are wild insane radicals like...
Yeah,a lot of folks are saying "WTF?".... about this shit.
Some media are claiming that not all of the rebel forces are wild insane radicals like we've seen in the videos online & heard about.
I even seen one journalist on TV go as far as saying... "They're all not radical Islamist's - McCains trip shows that some parts of rebel controlled Syria is even safe for Americans to visit. "
I call bullshit on that one!

I think it's crazy to aid in handing over any country to radical crazies like that.
They're all nuts over there.
It doesn´t matter if all of the rebels aren´t radicals. We should not be supporting them regardless. They fight along side terrorists, and when the dust settles, who do you think will fight the new civil war to gain power if Assad is removed? The war will be far from over when Assad is gone, and you can bet the radicals will win.

We are basically supporting:
1. Fighting a leader who had announced democratic elections in 2013 (back in 2010-2011)
2. It´s still a sovereign government and should not be overthrown unless it is aggressive towards allies
3. Al Qaeda and its affiliates
4. Arming our worst enemies with our weapons. Basically our soldiers fighting terrorism in Afghanistan may be killed with Western weapons from Syria.
5. Assad has large quantities of biological weapons. Without an Israeli invasion to prevent this, these will fall in the hands of Al Qaeda. Israel will not let this happen and has already conducted strategic bombings in syria to prevent it. This will not be enough. And Iran will not allow for an Israeli invasion.

It is kind of strange, but Russia has acted the way we SHOULD have in this conflict. They support assad and want to fight terrorism. The double standards of the West are so evident we are making a mockery of ourselves. We are just turning the little support and trust we had in the region against us.

Why are no one revealing this BS to the average stupid Western civilian. I highly doubt anyone with half a brain would accept seeing its soldiers killed in a war against terror, then supporting the same killers with weapons.
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
5/29/2013 2:19pm
Sunhouse wrote:
It doesn´t matter if all of the rebels aren´t radicals. We should not be supporting them regardless. They fight along side terrorists, and when the dust...
It doesn´t matter if all of the rebels aren´t radicals. We should not be supporting them regardless. They fight along side terrorists, and when the dust settles, who do you think will fight the new civil war to gain power if Assad is removed? The war will be far from over when Assad is gone, and you can bet the radicals will win.

We are basically supporting:
1. Fighting a leader who had announced democratic elections in 2013 (back in 2010-2011)
2. It´s still a sovereign government and should not be overthrown unless it is aggressive towards allies
3. Al Qaeda and its affiliates
4. Arming our worst enemies with our weapons. Basically our soldiers fighting terrorism in Afghanistan may be killed with Western weapons from Syria.
5. Assad has large quantities of biological weapons. Without an Israeli invasion to prevent this, these will fall in the hands of Al Qaeda. Israel will not let this happen and has already conducted strategic bombings in syria to prevent it. This will not be enough. And Iran will not allow for an Israeli invasion.

It is kind of strange, but Russia has acted the way we SHOULD have in this conflict. They support assad and want to fight terrorism. The double standards of the West are so evident we are making a mockery of ourselves. We are just turning the little support and trust we had in the region against us.

Why are no one revealing this BS to the average stupid Western civilian. I highly doubt anyone with half a brain would accept seeing its soldiers killed in a war against terror, then supporting the same killers with weapons.
I agree...
That's why I called bullshit.
They're just looking for ways to sell it to the people/justify intervening into this mess.
I say let them keep fighting it out indefinitely and for no one to get involved. Smile
WhKnuckle
5/29/2013 5:08pm
Titan1 wrote:
Bingo. Since when do we have a responsibility to solve every problem in the world? And more to the point, since when do we have ABILITY to solve every problem in the world?
PaleBlue
5/30/2013 12:03am
Titan1 wrote:
WhKnuckle wrote:
Bingo. Since when do we have a responsibility to solve every problem in the world? And more to the point, since when do we have ABILITY...
Bingo. Since when do we have a responsibility to solve every problem in the world? And more to the point, since when do we have ABILITY to solve every problem in the world?
And therein lies to problem we in the west face.

You, and the majority of voters in the west think that the interventions are attempts to solve problems . I and quite a few here don't see them as that but rather something more sinister and dark.

As long as the majority see what we're doing as (unfortunately failed) noble efforts to help "world peace" , these deadly farces will continue.....
kongols
5/30/2013 12:47am Edited Date/Time 5/30/2013 12:50am
I can understand CIA people doing shady things just like in Benghazi. That I can accept as that`s how the world works and that`s how wars are fought, but for a USA senator to meet with people like that.... That is as fucked up as it gets. Is there election coming for McCain to do such a bullshit PR stuff?
I assume they really want that pipeline.
yosmithy
5/30/2013 9:40am
Proof that the west is providing arms to the rebels
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
5/30/2013 1:18pm
yosmithy wrote:
Proof that the west is providing arms to the rebels [img]http://i25.tinypic.com/ta520n.jpg[/img]
Proof that the west is providing arms to the rebels
Just needs a Tact-E-Cool finish. Smile
JW381
5/30/2013 1:23pm
In Star Wars, who was the empire representing? Sometimes I feel like a happy alien on some planet while Darth roams the galaxy on the death star and rules the world.

Post a reply to: How can anyone trust the West? (Warning)

The Latest