Hillbilly's Russian relatives...

huck
|
Joemx
12/20/2016 2:21pm
Russian Moonshine. Reminds me of some bums around here were drinking Lysol several years ago because it was cheaper than the real stuff and gave 'em a better buzz.
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
12/20/2016 6:21pm
I can't tell you how many patients smelled like generic listerine. You can literally smell them 30-40 feet away. They smell like that all the time, 24/7.

Alcohol pads and hand sanitizer had to removed from their rooms. Occasionally, they find one, and Ive seen them "drink" the whole thing down in one attempt.
Sully
12/20/2016 7:04pm
kzizok wrote:
I can't tell you how many patients smelled like generic listerine. You can literally smell them 30-40 feet away. They smell like that all the time...
I can't tell you how many patients smelled like generic listerine. You can literally smell them 30-40 feet away. They smell like that all the time, 24/7.

Alcohol pads and hand sanitizer had to removed from their rooms. Occasionally, they find one, and Ive seen them "drink" the whole thing down in one attempt.
An old friend of mine from 20+ years ago was a hardcore alcoholic/drug addict before I met him. He said at one point, he was so hard up for a drink, that he filtered Aqua Velva after shave through a piece of bread to get the alcohol out of it.
hillbilly
12/20/2016 7:51pm
Spending my days in the woodshop making xmas presents,I'm in,by the fire fixin to drink some "painter's piss"

Had jakelegg once,once. Not from bad but from to much over a period of few days, do that one time and you won't forget.

And,why I stress about moonshine, if you don't know who made it dont drink it, I've seen the nastiest still sites . And it can be clear as water and still mess you up.

But most time they try to hide it by flavors,dead giveaway. Or the "aged" in a whiskey barrel,lol, because they scorched it in one of them submarine stills where they mash in the cook pot with all the corn malt and mill on the bottom getting burnt.

The Shop

avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
12/20/2016 9:06pm
hillbilly wrote:
Spending my days in the woodshop making xmas presents,I'm in,by the fire fixin to drink some "painter's piss" Had jakelegg once,once. Not from bad but from...
Spending my days in the woodshop making xmas presents,I'm in,by the fire fixin to drink some "painter's piss"

Had jakelegg once,once. Not from bad but from to much over a period of few days, do that one time and you won't forget.

And,why I stress about moonshine, if you don't know who made it dont drink it, I've seen the nastiest still sites . And it can be clear as water and still mess you up.

But most time they try to hide it by flavors,dead giveaway. Or the "aged" in a whiskey barrel,lol, because they scorched it in one of them submarine stills where they mash in the cook pot with all the corn malt and mill on the bottom getting burnt.

Dave is my favorite Vital member. Ever.
Hut
12/21/2016 5:24am
Some people used to drink sterno too. Sad
hillbilly
12/21/2016 3:00pm
hillbilly wrote:
Spending my days in the woodshop making xmas presents,I'm in,by the fire fixin to drink some "painter's piss" Had jakelegg once,once. Not from bad but from...

avidchimp wrote:
Dave is my favorite Vital member. Ever.
Just telling like it is. Seems to work best.

Growing up hard and poor but not really knowing you're poor. We lived so far up in the mountains when I was 4 or 5 that hell,never saw anyone to know what poor was,we just were.

Going to town once a week was a trek,all day thing.

Anyone ever had powder milk? By god,that'll make you appreciate a frig with a carton in it.
Dtat720
12/21/2016 3:07pm
Had a few guys in my basic company at boot camp get kicked for drinking scope and pepsi in the barracks. Crazy fools.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
12/21/2016 6:11pm
hillbilly wrote:
Just telling like it is. Seems to work best. Growing up hard and poor but not really knowing you're poor. We lived so far up in...
Just telling like it is. Seems to work best.

Growing up hard and poor but not really knowing you're poor. We lived so far up in the mountains when I was 4 or 5 that hell,never saw anyone to know what poor was,we just were.

Going to town once a week was a trek,all day thing.

Anyone ever had powder milk? By god,that'll make you appreciate a frig with a carton in it.
That shit was terrible.
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
12/22/2016 6:35am
Yeah, its mind boggling what people will do.
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
12/22/2016 6:36am
Hut wrote:
Some people used to drink sterno too. Sad
Now thats one I hadn't seen. I can't imagine how bad that is on their body.

Post a reply to: Hillbilly's Russian relatives...

The Latest